Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there anyone who can help me?

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are rite, I do need to apologize for my shjt I've sed to you all since I'm the one who is asking for help. I have been using SS on several girls lately and it turned out when i wuz not so sucessful on the women who i tried to hard with and i was relatively more sucessful on the ones i relaxed when I used some of jeffries patterns. I have a lota gurls who are just my friends and I think I can make Megan Cordell a friend then I'll just use the "Friends to Lovers" Pattern on her!!!

Just friends.... riiiiiiiiight? hail no!!!!

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the pattern I plan to use:

"Can I make a confession? There was a time when I thought I was in love with you. I mean I realize now, looking back on that I was not. It was just at that time I would imagine us having so much fun. In many different situations and just growing closer is our mutual respect and supporting and helping each other down through the years. I guess I was stupic to even think that things could ever be like that."

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What yur saying is just shootin out way too much emotion. Tune the lovey dovey down. Specially since this kind of stuff used too much will get you scarin the chick off or givin her a big ego.

Now...since ive been in the same kind of situation before, I was a guy who really wanted a chick and I was being so nice and everything....she even used to like me, well that was when I wasnt such a lover and a total weenie. After she broke me in through being a challenge...she would always make fun of me and get me depressed...until I literally said to myself "**** THIS!!"..and finally left. This is the direction you seem to be heading. Save yourself around a year...and try your SS or whatever works for you on other girls. Forget her, meet new fish in the sea,...and remember turn the love knob down alot...(very important I figured out.)

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want some real help! Please. However, I hav found that there's another gurl who will probably respect me more than that stuckup, slightly fat bich, Megan.

This new alternative told an annoying boy to leave me alone so I can go to the next class (her name is Ciera Moreno.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cough (TROLL) Cough. I read that Meagan Amanda Cordell thing on a joke site a while back, and on the footer of your first post it says your name is jeremy

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
The name Jeremy is my e-mail privacy name so that I can e-mail people who I don't trust when they know my name or me and they can find me and hurt or harm me! Now where's the help that I asked for?!

None of you seem to get it, do you? All I need is a good pattern that begins with an apology-like start, boyfriend-destroyer, and friends-to-lovers in that order.

I can take advantage of the "last" time I can speak to Megan Cordell or Ciera Moreno (even though she helped me with that little pest she still somewhat ignores me like I said Megan does).

I want a pattern that combines a little of each of those other patterns to make it really WORK!

Guys,....Vronski, PrinceCharming, oreo-renegade, Awkward, and thunderbird?? This will take all of you to put your heads together
in order to figure this out for me (I know that the ONLY REAL problems with those 2 are that they have a boyfriend, too many other guys to choose from, and they are not very comfortable speaking to me about topics other than a confession or apology.)

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look mate, no SS pattern is going to get you this girl. SS is not some magic bullet that lets you 'hypnotise' women into bed with you or into wanting to be your soulmate, for that matter. It doesnt work that way.

You are suffering from the common AFC affliction, DESPERATION and nothing on this planet will win you this girl while that is oozing out of your pores.

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do IT!!!!!!! Take the most powerful part of an incredible Connection, Friends to Lovers, and a boyfriend destroyer and mix them in sync with each other. I am willing to take the risk!!

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wildman!

Like everybody else said, SS won't help you;

I know you want some real help in this whole situation because I've been through something similar in past.

So you are in love with a girl who hates you...
Let me tell you this:
- You have to stop your search for patterns, magic words, tricks or anything else.
The truth is that nothing will apply to your case.
- Try to do things naturally. If now she hates you, then wait a day, a week or a month if necessary, always being gentle, polite (don't show her that you still interested) and then she may give you a new chance of approach.
Well, i don't know why she hates you, if you did something wrong like stalking her, stop!
- When you can talk to her again... get to know her. Read the DJBible. With more knowledge you'll be able to create whenever you want to finally get her.

Hope this works...

Harry Cash

- Be yourself, but be the best "yourself" you can.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No seriously, that post really did sound exactly the same, names and all to what i read on a joke site a while back, don't remember the link but I'm 99.99999% sure this is a troll with too much time on their hands