Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there anyone who can help me?

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to seduce a VERY beautiful whose name I am proud to mention: Megan (Amanda) Cordell
She nearly HATES me and will not let me speak to her at all, but I, William Alan Allmon, will not give up on scoring with her!

I want a pattern that will captivate her attention so effectively that she will really wanna hear watt I have to say. At least, give me an attention-getting line or phrase and then a very seductive pattern that will build a strong interest in me as a desired mate to her.

Is there a pattern that can do that? If I could just have her and only her, I would really happy
! The rest of you seem to want as many ladies as you can get yur hands on, I only want this one!

------------------
PWJeremyH

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so special about her? Why are you "proud to mention" a dumb-ass that doesn’t want to speak with you?

This is the wrong forum for you to start in. Read the DJ Bible and check out the DJ Discussion Forum. Hopefully, you will understand that she is not the one for you.

Why would you want someone who threats you bad and can’t see that you are a good man? There are a lot of girls out there. Why be satisfied by someone like her?

You are obsessed with her and are not thinking clearly right now.

/Turbobird

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank u,

Turboburd,but if you know Brittany Spears that's watt she looks like, only with really BIG BOOBS and with deep blue eyes and brown/black hair. I have really tried to look for someone I could feel as close to as I can her, but I have not found anyone that I can feel for as much. I am asking for your help, Vronski's, Sir Chancelot, Prince_Charming's, and ,last but not least, Awkward's help on this. The things that she and everyone else tell me about how Megan and I will NEVER be together is sad and DISCOURAGING enough without you and all the others I joined this whole site for in the damn first place!! Otherwise, I wouldn't even give a fukkin rat's ass about this site!!!!! Why don't u & yo buddies click on this site here and find the LOVE TEST and find out if you really care about the girl you want so badly as well:
http://www.lovetest.com/

P.S. so much for asking for YOUR help I wasn't talking to you, Turbobird. I want Vronski, Awkward, Prince_Charming, and someone who won't say that I am merely obsessed but just deeply in love with someone who I KNOW with see the way I feel about a particular woman that I have deliberately tried to forget about and move on with my life leaving her behind but I just kept having unexpected dreams that had her in it. On that test on the suggested website above, I made MUCH higher of a score for her than anyone else that I tested! The score read:

William Alan Allmon, Megan Amanda Cordell is your TRUE SOULMATE! The questions you answered to really indicate that what you feel for her is much greater than mere lust and deeper than obsession! LOVE!!

That answer was so touching that I actually started to CRY!! The questions that they asked brought out enough tender feelings in me for her to make me shed enough tears without the answer having to finish me!

I am asking for HELP here, not comments from stuck-up players. By the way, the Disc-Jockey bible is too big for me to read through for the answer to that!

Thank you

------------------
PWJeremyH

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*looks at william
*runs up and gives him a BIG hug
*now speaks in the softest most understand voice ever*
welcome man..u really NEED this site... a lot more then you think you do. TRUST me.

ok, and hte first thing that you should DO, is (tell us ur age), but also start thinking about some things.

As of reading this right now...just right off the bat, ill place quotes too.

ok..now first..you say she avoids talkng to her... yet you are sure you are in love..

How exactly did you FALL in love with her?

did you happen to look at her and thikn "ohh my! look at her body... wow...she is so perfect for me... look at how she acts...i thikn i love her..."

or did u actually(and i know this sounds crazy): GET TO KNOW HER?

do you know the first thing about her?

did u happen to kno she was a slut?, how about the fact taht she has an alcoholic stepfatehr who molests her? mayb shes stinking rich and is a complete snob?(being a snob would explain her not talking to u of course)

mayb she is dull as a rock?

HAVE you actually found out things about her... FROM her..?

What you are experiencing is called INFATUATION.. and however hard it is(right now) to accept that NO, she ISNT your "meant to be" true love, you will be much happier in the long run.

you seeming like a rather sensitive person(and no offence, but a lot of AFCish qualities as well), since ur so sensitive, you prolly think this is good? WRONG!

sensitivity is only wonderful IN LIMMITED AMOUNTS, like if her mom explodes, and scares the sh1t outa her, then you b sensitive, if she gets a paper cut, your not to run arud the skool trying to find a band-aid.

really man, im not going to tell you "dont think about her", because its imposible..

your mind cant process negative dude, so if i say "dont think about purple elephants" chances are ur thinkin of purplle elephants right now.

instead what i WOULD say is :

"hey..yeah..them pink elephants are nice.. but hey! check taht sh1t out! its a fvcking green gorilla throwing nuclear waste at helicopters!!!"

now what are u thinking about?

my point is, when ur sitting there, going "dont think abou her, dont thinki about her...dont think about ohw hot she is, dont think about her blue eyes.." ur only throwing fuel into the fire of you already BLAZING infatuation.

what you should be saying is this:

"ohhhh... taht b1tch wants me..
....ohhhh! her friend wants me tooo!... oh damn... look at the girl at ht water fountain...THAT is one fine piece of ASS!"

ur now htikning about the ass.. of the water fountain girl.

stop ur focus on her...in other words.. place it else-where!

other chicks, skool, sports, learing this website material
, listenign to music, painting pictures, dancing, helping ur parents, who cares what, just something.

and ill think ull start to notice.. taht slowly... she DOESNT look that great..there is just a tad bit roll of fat on the sides.. her lovehandles are a big to FULL, her face has quite too much make-up on it... she DOES seem to get around wiht other guys...and then,.. mayb after learning THE DON JUAN(DJ) techniques, MAYBE then you can go and approach a different girl.. mayb sometime later in you life.. in the 20's? and youll approach her, and SHE will be th one for you.. and youll be SURE its love.. because SHE WILL LOVE YOU BACK... not telling u to get away, and avoid u

any way this sh1t is geting really long... im SOOOO glad you came here man.. ur starting on a long journey, and youll be happy in the long run taht u didnt turn into a slave, emotional tampon AFC.
trust me.

and also describe your present situation, wiht the ho who ur infatuated with now.

thanks for reading, im oreo

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, lets see....

Congratulations on finding a girl that drove you to this site. It will change your life someday. You are on the right track to becoming a real man.

Do you really want to get this girl??? Would you do anything it takes to get her?? Do you have the strength?? Do you have the patience to win her over???

If you do, then read on. But you have to promise yourself to trust me and follow the advice. If you promise this to yourself, then read on.

Right now, you know absollutely nothing about women and relationships. It is a fact. And because of this lack of knowledge, you have blown your chances with this girl. If you want to save the small chance of you being together, you must stop talking to her until you have some skills with women. This is the horrible horrible truth and it requires all patience, faith and strength that you promised above. You are bound by your promise now.

The sad thing about this, is that even though I want to give you an NLP/SS/magic potion elixir to make love you, there is no such thing. It takes time for her to see what a great guy you are.

The good thing, is that if you are destined to be together, then a few days/weeks will not stop you from getting her.

So now you have a few weeks to learn something about women in general. You can start by reading the Blow-Job Bible as you call it. To make Megan (Amanda) Cordell
really like you, you need to know and practice a lot. But when you do it, she will come to you and will beg for you to love her. And then you will be happy.

Right now, the best thing you can do, is read DJBible as fast as you can. Absorb all the information that is there and think about how you can apply it.

I think you owe turbobird an apology. Of course her was quite rough on you, and could've considered the fact that its your first post, he was still right.

BTW: I looked at the love test. Its a piece of crap. You dont need any tests to know what to do.

And plz stop crying about her and convert all of the feelings that you gave in a desire to learn.

You will get her sooner or later, but stay away from her just yet.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I couldn't help laughing when reading this post. This guy can't be serius. HAHAHA
This is not a personal attack on you Jh_wildman65, i just think you're d*mn funny!

Led

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo, America's favourite cookie!

laura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you sound like a NUTCASE!
I really hope i'm wrong, and just being judgemental, but you don't fall in love with a girl who hates you, because she has big tits and looks like britney spears. There's nothing wrong with appreciating her looks, but don't confuse yourself....that aint love!!!

You said she 'hates' you, but going by the little i read, it sounds more like fear than hate. you sound like a stalker and stalkers are not fun, they are just freaky, and they dont stand a chance with the girl because we can smell desperation a mile off, and we are scared of it!!

until you get over the 'her and only her' thing, she wont let you near her... so burn down that ugly pedestal NOW!

Croat

Don Juan
Reaction score
well

first, you are not nuts, like some say that you are. I had some similar problem like you. I like the girl and I didnt know her. the best thing to do is to listen what Vronski sad to you. I agree with him. learn, just learn and stay away from that girl for a some time.
maybe you should check your motivation channel. if you like girls which don't like you. than you have a little problem. you will find out that when you catch that girl. maybe than she will not be interested to you anymore. but anyway learn a lot and when you learn something, put that in practice soon as possible. aknowlige and practice will make a real maestro. than girls wouldn't hate you anymore. enjoy in learning!!!!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen carefully....

THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL TO SUCCESS WITH WOMEN! ONLY A PATH THAT REQUIRES HARD WORK!

Just had to get that out....

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is HILARIOUS. Wildman, if you really loved her, you would love her for ALL parts of her, not just her looks. What you have is infatuation, NOT LOVE, and that test can kiss my ass. First of all, why will she not let you speak to her? I bet it's because you act like a nutty stalker. But if it's not tell me the real reason. Your feelings aren't tender just because they make you act like some oversensitive crybag, it's shallow infatuation because your only basis of "love" is her looks.

Jh_wildman65

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is NOT because of her looks!!! There is just something about her that I cannot explain why I like the way I do. By the way, when I do call her and she picks up she does stay on for about 20 to 30 seconds! That's enough time to inroduce a pattern using what Ross Jeffries a "negation"! The way Megan is (overly self-expressive, *****y to everyone, yet EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE) and she is also mentally influencable and she is actually looking at me when I am not looking at her like sheis admiring me when I am not admiring her!

It took me 2 1/2 years to develop my interest in her! At first, she actually was more or less plain and uninteresting even though she was equally physically attractive as she is now, so yall wraung!!!

You're right! I really shouldn't be calling you or writing you with all of this WONDERFUL news! You're right, you really shouldn't become so excited and curious about what you aren't about to hear! Bye!

Ha ha gotcha! that's the pattern's intro! Megan may change her mind when she hears this! Isn't it *****-proof???

U wanna know my age? 18
wildman back atcha

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a ****ing joke right? Cause you are a ****ing moron, and thats a good combination to have...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe

ok, negation usually works when you really know a person, and have at least some chemistry.

"yeah you're right, you dont want me talking to you" may make you sound like a loser.

"now dont get wet and horny when i tell u this.. but blah blah blah" is a better form of negation, but does have a need for a history.

i think you need to focus on hte basic personality and attitude characteristics of a DJ, before getting in SS.

you have to have a certain amount of wisdom and control to be a succesful seducer.

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Reaction score
aww what a bummer, anyway i'll try to console you,

*just remeber there's a thin line between love and hate

*I really disliked this guy, so he was obviously always on my mind, and i started having feelings for him but he was danced really well, dressed well, dang he was good, but to pull that off u have to be cute. g/luck.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey JH_wildman65,
Seriously men, listen to these guys. By the sounds of it they know far mare about scoring with girls that you. Listen to yourself. You took a f***ing love test for christsakes! No one can force you to stay at this site, but your the one asking for help- so show some respect. If you ever want to get with this girl I'd start apologiseing for being so crude and try to learn. You DO need to read the DJ bible, you cant just dive straight in with SS. It rele will do you more harm than good.
I hope this hasn't been the only girl in your life for 2 1/2 years. If it has tho, don't worry, just u need to move on. If you evr want to get with her, then you have to get with other girls too. Rele man- read the DJ bible- then you'll see all the textbook mistakes you've been making.
You havent made a great first impression- I hope u stay, and manage to get past whats holding you back.