Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is there any way to thicken facial hair

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My facial hair isnt very thick, but it isnt thin either, but I would like it to grow some more, are there any ways you guys out here know how to thicken facial hair (ie: moustache, beard)??

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
shaving makes it thicker
You mean shaving it and letting it grow back? or just shaving it and keeping it shaven??

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the reason why you shave it in the first place is because it grows back. When you shave it, it grows back slightly thicker - don't expect that if you shave once, you're going to look like a werewolf overnight... Since you're 32, you've obviously been shaving a while - perhaps you could try rogaine... I don't know if it would be effective, but you could test it out and let us know the results if you wanted...

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard all over the place that the "shaving makes hair grow thicker" thing is a complete myth... and I would completely agree. Can anyone shed some light?

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the way I see it is that shaving makes the hairs appear thicker since the narrow end is cut and what comes new has a larger diameter. I believe, however, that at a certain age the final thickness is reached.

Another point would be the DENSITY, i.e. the number of hairs per square cm. My facial hair is fine except there are areas with few hairs, particularly at the area of the sideburns,so I can't really grow some. Is there any way to increase this parameter?

I started on some testosterone-increasing regime (wich feels very good) and I can post here in some time if it has some effect on facial hair.

MoveYourA$$..and your brain will follow

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing
You mean shaving it and letting it grow back? or just shaving it and keeping it shaven??
Yeah, if you shave it and keep it shaven, it's soooooo thick.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her.
Stop masturbating.
Read the Bible.

Haha just playing with you, keep shaving it, it will keep getting thicker.