"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is there any way to go BACK to being a challenge?

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Is there any way to go BACK to being a challenge?

Basically, i was a major challenge for a girl i know...we hit it off quite quickly, but soon she lost interest...we really click, but she found out i liked her a lot and i guess found no challenge in me anymore. I started calling her more than she called me...i think i ended up chasing her. She ended up dating some other guy.

Is there any way to be a challenge again...especially with the same girl? Or is it pretty much a lost cause as she knows i like her?

if so, how do you go about it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Don't talk to her much, and have her see you talking and flirting and hanging around lots of other girls, and have other girls tell her how hott you are and how you are an amazing guy.

If she has any IL at all, that should spark some interest back up. If your still being needy your done.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
VictorK gave good advice, but I'll repeat it for affect:

Stop contacting her and start dating other girls. Once you are no longer desperately needing her, she shall come back. Ironically by that point you will probably be over her since you will have met some other new girls (also known as perspective.)

But if you do this half-ass (i.e. date other girls you don't like just to make her jealous), it probably won't work. You need to genuinely move on.
 

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
well...i see this chick in school and she is in 2 of my classes.

Obviously i won't approach her or anything...but if she approaches me, what's the best way of dealing? Be cool and not too interested? Mack other girls infront of her, and be ****y/funny with them....when she talks to me, don't really care?
 

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Ultradj:

Just keep your cool when you see her. Engage in small talk if the situation arises.

Keep busy. When she sees you just end the convo politely after a minute or two and say "hey i gotta go.. got some things to do.. good to see you" and walk away.

Dont flirt with girls RIGHT front of her as that is too obvious.

But if you are in, for example, the cafeteria and you know she is there as well, but not right next to you... flirt and talk with other girls like you would normally. She will see that from afar.. but dont let her know or catch you looking at her while you are doing this or else she will know.

Start dating other girls in the meantime.

Good luck.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
AM I BEING TOO MUCH OF A CHALLENGE?

AM I BEING TOO MUCH OF A CHALLENGE?


Well, here's an update.

Basically up until monday, i hadn't called HBSmiles...we only engage in very small "chit chat", she's seen me talking with other girls, and she is always the one that initiates the "hi's". Basically I'll be walking she'll see me, smile, say "hi".

I'm flirting with other girls right now, and interested in some of them, so i'm not too hooked by this chick.

A few days ago, i think i was being bit of a bytch. Basically i had a long day, had lots of shyt to do, and was a bit frustated with this girl.

I'm friends with one of her girlfriends (HBireland), and her and i were in convo. I turned around to go to the front desk, and low and behold, HBSmiles is walking towards me...we exchange the usual "hi's", and i go about my business. After i was done at the front desk i noticed her and HBireland chatting, catching up, etc. I was in a rush so as i was on my way out the door, i touched HBireland on the shoulder and said, "goodbye, HBireland." She then said, goodbye and wished me luck (i was going to an audition).

I didn't even say goodbye, or make eye contact with HBSmiles.
I felt like i came accross as PURPOSELY ignoring her.

Soo...I...for some STUPID reason, decide to call her. She ws a bit surprised i called, and i told her i wasn't being rude by not saying "bye", i was just in a rush. I didn't wan't to give her that impression. She was totally cool, and tried initiating convo with me, but i kept it short. She wished me luck at my audition (HBireland told her), and told me to call her the next day to tell her how it went.

That was Monday, and i haven't called her.

Am i being too much of a challenge here? Should i have called her? Should i be more engaging in convo? The only reason we haven't had any indepth convo is because her and i aren't in any of the same classes anymore, and i don't want her to think i'm totally into herlike last time.

Am i handling this correctly? I mean, do i not call her until she calls me? Last time her and i spoke, she was seeing 2 guys.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Dude.

Back off this girl.. completely.

Don't call her, be polite, but nothing more.

You shouldn't have called her. And, you never, never apologize for something AFTER the fact... only during, and this wasn't even something to say you were sorry for...

What you need to do now, is go out and get some other #s.

What girls do (I have had personal experience with this) if they still have interest in you, and you haven't talked to them in about 3-4 weeks.. they'll find you some how, and check in.

I guess its some mental trigger to check in with people they have a connection with. Who knows.

So, right now, leave it. I wouldn't even call.. if she brings up (for whatever reason) why you didn't, just say you've been very busy, and haven't had a time to.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Heres how it goes:

Guy likes girl, girl finds out, girl loses interest, guy sulks and comes to this forum for advice

Heres how you get out of it:
Guy realizes that this girl has lost attention, so he totally forgets about her and dates other girls. Eventually the girl that lost interest will see guy with other hot girls and say:

"aw darn, it turns out he's in high demand. I could have had him but I lost my chance...what I wouldn't give to get that chance back"

Girls dont want something that isnt in demand...thats why theyre obsessed with celebrities and fashion etc.

There's your solution.
 

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
strait up man, you can't be trippin over this girl so hard. Calling her and apolagizing for not saying bye is heading completely in the wrong direction. your a man, you do what you want. who cares if you didnt say bye to her. Dont apolagize for being yourself.

back up off this girl bro, she is high maintenance. and dont use tricks like having other girls say stuff in front of her, its petty and men dont do it.

after she breaks up with her boyfriend, and you have moved on and are happy with someone she will see what she missed out on. eventually if you both are single, she wont pass up the opportunity again.
 

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
i hear ya...

It was odd. I saw her today with the guy she was seeing and it kinda bothered me.

I learned my lesson & will never to call her again. In the meantime i'll go about my business.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
good for you

now your learning dude. if she cant see what shes missing, why bother with her. your better than her. get someone who realizes how lucky she is that YOU picked her.


in the end, who cares about that other girl. dumb females are a dime a dozen, find someone who is better than that bro.
 
Top