"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is there any proper way to "request services"? LOL

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
4
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Originally posted by Knicknack
been with plenty of girls now and i still haven't gone down on one of them yet. i think it's a weak thing to do. i don't care if they get off more when you do it. i'll let the d|kes and fat carpet lickin lesbians do that sh|t.
Never went downtown 'eh? Well, it's not for everyone. Does take skills.

I have an idea as to why you may think 'it's a weak thing to do' but I want to hear it from you.

How do you feel about chics going down on you?

I take it licking a$$hole is out of the question too huh? Again, it's not for everybody... everybody has their limits.

As far as eating p*ssy.... got to have it. If I go a long time without some hair pie, I get mean. The women enjoy it that's for damn sure.

Come to think about it, I've heard there are guys who don't like to do it, but I've never heard anyone who's NEVER done it.... you are the first Knick...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
I'm going to give you my patented prosemont move. You can't be a little wimp to do this, however:

>>while standing, pick her up and invert her so that her thighs are on your shoulders, she's upside down facing you, and you can eat her puzzy while she has no choice but to suck your cack.
It's essentially a standing 69.

If you want to change positions, for instance, you can then segue onto the bed by simply holding the position and walking like that over to the bed and lying down backwards onto the bed while remaining in the same position.

Give that a try.

(With all due respect to Cyrano -- welcome back dude! -- I would never "negotiate" sexual quid pro quo's with any woman. She should WANT to do these things and I'd NEVER let her think that she's ever doing me any favors by having sex with me. In fact, I'm doing her a favor. Never, ever let any woman use sex as a weapon or as any power whatsoever.)
 

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
4
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Originally posted by prosemont
I'm going to give you my patented prosemont move. You can't be a little wimp to do this, however:

>>while standing, pick her up and invert her so that her thighs are on your shoulders, she's upside down facing you, and you can eat her puzzy while she has no choice but to suck your cack.
It's essentially a standing 69.

If you want to change positions, for instance, you can then segue onto the bed by simply holding the position and walking like that over to the bed and lying down backwards onto the bed while remaining in the same position.

Give that a try.

(With all due respect to Cyrano -- welcome back dude! -- I would never "negotiate" sexual quid pro quo's with any woman. She should WANT to do these things and I'd NEVER let her think that she's ever doing me any favors by having sex with me. In fact, I'm doing her a favor. Never, ever let any woman use sex as a weapon or as any power whatsoever.)
That's what I'm talking about pimpin....

Personally, I like to lay her on her back on the bed, and f8ck her mouth while standing, all the while, eating her p8ssy.
 
Top