Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any proper way to "request services"? LOL

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
OK, so say you're making out with a girl, and you get her off, and you want her to "service" you in return. Is there any proper way to "request" it or do you just have to hope she wants to and does it on her own?

I'm sorry, I know this has been discussed before, but I'm sitting here, it's 4AM, and I have a sticky face and a bad case of blue-balls. But technically it's only the second date so I guess I'm making progress. :D

I'm gonna go spank now. :eek:

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
OK, so say you're making out with a girl, and you get her off, and you want her to "service" you in return. Is there any proper way to "request" it or do you just have to hope she wants to and does it on her own?

I'm sorry, I know this has been discussed before, but I'm sitting here, it's 4AM, and I have a sticky face and a bad case of blue-balls. But technically it's only the second date so I guess I'm making progress. :D

I'm gonna go spank now. :eek:
Lol, squirrel you magnificent bastard. You just got used. Ha ha ha ha.

My question is, why did everything stop? You didn't even penetrate?

Okay, enough ribbing here (hehe, a little unused condom humor) there are a couple ways to go about this.

1) Simply ask her next time.

2) Establish a quid-pro-quo ahead of time, and remind her that its her turns.

3) Take control and tell her. (most women love a take charge guy, or alternatively expect endring return service at some point in the future.)

4) If she still refuses, next time you're eating her out, get her almost to the point of climax and then ask/bail.

Dude, have fun with this. I like number two. If she refuses, you can next her or have yet more fun with her. Stay with her, but cut her off until return service is rendered. Revel in sensually torturing her. Keep the light foreplay going, but refuse to take it further. Ten bucks says she'll be begging you for it inside of a week.

Pick one that fts your style and let us know how it goes. Best of luck in life and love brother.

-CyranoDeBergerac

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Is there any proper way to "request services"? LOL

Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Lol, squirrel you magnificent bastard. You just got used. Ha ha ha ha.

My question is, why did everything stop? You didn't even penetrate?
Sh*t, I dunno. We were making out, and I just kinda kissed my way down there and started working on it...then after she came we just kinda chilled on the couch for a minute or two then she said she had to go home.

Sure I wanted to get some, but I wasn't gonna sit there and whine about how it was unfair, so I didn't really know HOW to move the flow in that direction. My last encounter, that girl actually said it was "time" (for us to f**k) and she ended up giving head a little bit beforehand. I didn't know what to do...just say, "Hey, how bout a BJ? C'mon, I did you..."? It just sounds like pandering.

I tried to convince her to crash, but she started talking about her parents being worried and ****. I dunno. Maybe I DID get used. :confused:

That's why I'm asking how best to direct the flow of the action so both of us are satisfied.

Thanks for the tips, though...I'm already thinking no more play down there until she gives me SOMETHING to work with. And if not, I can always NEXT her. It'd be a shame, cuz I DO like getting girls off and watching them squirm while I "play" down there. But I have needs too. :p

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
then after she came we just kinda chilled on the couch for a minute or two then she said she had to go home.
you only made her come once? no wonder she went home.

With a new partner, I usually get asked if there's anything she can do for me, and I just ask for what I want.

If you can make her come once, you can make her come 5 times. She might have been disappointed you stopped.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aguynamedwill
you only made her come once? no wonder she went home.

With a new partner, I usually get asked if there's anything she can do for me, and I just ask for what I want.

If you can make her come once, you can make her come 5 times. She might have been disappointed you stopped.
I'm not sure how many times I made her come...I just went at it until she told me to stop. :p

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to think it would be way too aggressive to TELL a girl to do something in bed. no way. the other day my girl was on the rag, so sex was out of the question. we were making out when i just said, "suck my d|ck." nothing more than that. she went after it right away. she claims she doesn't like to get guys off with oral sex, so she will stop the BJ after a couple mins. she did this to me on one of our first encounters, and i let her get away with it. the other night she stopped prematurely, so i said, "i know you give good handjobs, i'm going to get some lotion and see what you can do." she finished that time.

point is: don't ask or beg or make plea deals. just tell her what you want.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
I just went at it until she told me to stop. :p
Bad sign....she might have got bored because you didnt "force" her into doing things your way.

****...I guess Ill write a complete dating guide that covers everything and ask one of you englishmen check for grammatical mistakes and then Id submit it on this website.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of flags on this one... you gave her some, and then chilled on the couch? She told you to stop? This one's got question marks...

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
A lot of flags on this one... you gave her some, and then chilled on the couch? She told you to stop? This one's got question marks...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
F**k if I know...I thought the moaning and arching up into me was a good sign, then after being at it for a good long time she kinda lifted my head up...I was like "what, not getting it?" And she was like, "No, I'm done." I thought she came, but I wasn't about to stop until I was sure...that's what I've read anyway, that a lot of guys stop too soon.

She just woke up and she's IMing me, so I guess that's a good sign. :D

Not coming right out and asking for some was probably a mistake...but I didn't know if there was a "proper" way to do it or if it'd seem ignorant to just say, "Hey, suck ME now, you owe me." I actually thought she was gonna stay the night, but maybe things were moving too fast.

Yeah, I pretty much got used, I guess, but I walked into it. And like I said, it's fun to see her squirm. So next time she can take ME out. And if no next time, then just NEXT. LOL

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F**k if I know...I thought the moaning and arching up into me was a good sign, then after being at it for a good long time she kinda lifted my head up...I was like "what, not getting it?" And she was like, "No, I'm done." I thought she came, but I wasn't about to stop until I was sure...that's what I've read anyway, that a lot of guys stop too soon.

She just woke up and she's IMing me, so I guess that's a good sign. :D

Not coming right out and asking for some was probably a mistake...but I didn't know if there was a "proper" way to do it or if it'd seem ignorant to just say, "Hey, suck ME now, you owe me." I actually thought she was gonna stay the night, but maybe things were moving too fast.

Yeah, I pretty much got used, I guess, but I walked into it. And like I said, it's fun to see her squirm. So next time she can take ME out. And if no next time, then just NEXT. LOL
For her not to gobble, after you did your thinkg on her... man, that's totally selfish, and inconsiderate. Hell I find it inconsiderate if they don't swallow, as much as they c*m, but to not offer at all? .....that's not good. I'll tell ya right now, she probably doesn't like to bob the knob.... give it to her in the butt, and call it a day.

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, that chick is a ***** for not reciprocating. I would replace her with someone who believes in give and take.

Um, while we're on this topic, I have a quick question. What makes a guy go down on a girl? Do guys go down on most women they hook up with, or just those few special ones that they really like? AND if a girl hooks up with a guy and he doesn't make any moves to go down on her, does that mean he doesn't find her attractive enough to do it?

WTFman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just whip it out and plug it in her face. Seriously. If she doesn't reciprocate then tell her to get the hell out.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SilverSpring1
Um, while we're on this topic, I have a quick question. What makes a guy go down on a girl?
Because it tastes like a peach..... and it's gooooooooooooood. It's like a drug for me.... I've got to have it... and as much as they c*m, and as much as we swallow, they should be as considerate.

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, while we're on this topic, I have a quick question. What makes a guy go down on a girl? Do guys go down on most women they hook up with, or just those few special ones that they really like? AND if a girl hooks up with a guy and he doesn't make any moves to go down on her, does that mean he doesn't find her attractive enough to do it?
I think it would pretty much be automatic if things were headed in that direction. With a couple of caveats -- unlike guys, some girls are a bit freaked out by that type of thing (even girls who are willing to do the converse themselves), so if he's refraining, it might be because she has given signs of being wary of anything "unconventional." Some girls can convince themselves that both kissing and "making love" are romantic and not "just about sex," but let's face it, going down is about sex and nothing else (some women seem to get freaked out by the "impersonal" or non-face-to-face nature of it too).

Like it or not, also, hygiene is an issue. Some guys would kiss, or even do, a girl, but would want to make sure things were in really good condition before getting their mouth involved. Sometimes it's not easy to assess this right away.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, while we're on this topic, I have a quick question. What makes a guy go down on a girl?
I can't honestly say why I enjoy it...I guess for a couple reasons. One, because a lot of girls look at that as being MORE intimate than sex...also I'm pretty giving and I get enjoyment out of seeing a girl get off...you know, the moaning, the twitching, when her knees start squeezing your shoulders...:D Plus I'm somewhat fascinated with the organ itself I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I had fun...but I feel like I gave her a freebie, after treating her to dinner, too. :eek: We'll see how it works out next time. I've already shown her I can give her what she's after sexually...if she can't, well...oh well.

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
dinner dates suck. did you buy her dinner the first time too? if so, you're establishing yourself as a provider, and you'll have to wait for your sex.

do anything but dinner. go shoot pool, go bowl, go hiking, go outside and throw her down in the snow. have her over to play x-box. no dinner, unless she comes over and cooks it for you. and be sure to grab her as$ alot while she's doing it.

I'm big on Pookism. It works, at least for me. And life keeps getting better. woohoo!

call her tonight at 10 and tell her you want her company right now. if she says no, tell her to have a nice life. if she says ok, take a quick shower.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes a guy go down on a girl?
been with plenty of girls now and i still haven't gone down on one of them yet. i think it's a weak thing to do. i don't care if they get off more when you do it. i'll let the d|kes and fat carpet lickin lesbians do that sh|t.