Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is There An Agenda Against Men, Masculinity, Family? To Devide & Conquer!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this all by pure chance? Or is there an agenda by mainstream media & the Elite's to devide us!

An agenda to devide the family, to encourage woman to leave there men, and be independent STRONG woman, which results in the destruction of the family, and a generation of boys raised by single mothers!

We are constantly told that men are potential rapists, privileged, agressive, and a menace to society.. A menace to woman!

We are constantly told by media, immigrants are a danger, muslims are a danger. Russia is a danger, religion is horse chit.. Other countries are out to get us.. We are told every day how we must hate Russia, how they are out to get us blah blah blah

To me it seems like we are being devided from every angle. And this is not by CHANCE

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this all by pure chance? Or is there an agenda by mainstream media & the Elite's to devide us!

An agenda to devide the family, to incorouge woman to leave there men, and be independent STRONG woman, which results in the destruction of the family, and a generation of boys raised by single mothers!

We are constantly told that men are potential rapists, privileged, agressive, and a menace to society.. A menace to woman!

We are constantly told by media, immigrants are a danger, muslims are a danger. Russia is a danger, religion is horse chit.. Other countries are out to get us.. We are told every day how we must hate Russia, how they are out to get us blah blah blah

To me it seems like we are being devided from every angle. And this is not by CHANCE

We are being devided people.. and there is a agenda behind it.
Yes Sir, it's why I buy more Bitcoin!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You sir are correct. You cannot turn on the tv without some tangent about female victimhood. That Rose McGowan #MeToo nonsense included her taking a bribe and then going public. This is western women. The hold grail for men is NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That). Unfortunately, most are plugged into the Matrix, are following the beaten path, and skiing down cawk mountain, gang bangs, Eifel Tower(d), bastard children out of wedlock, SJW &&& feminist. Its diva behavior when on top form SMV (sexual Market value). When she hits the wall or nearly has, its baby rabies, good girl shtick, and time to play homemaker.The good news is that, more women are unplugging, are denying feminism but, you have more fake trad thots, women pedaling the NAWALT thot. Mostly all smoke and mirrors.

Accumulate resources. Start a biz. Get a ****ing life. Travel the world. Checkout free tour, TM, explore consciousness, seek self-knowledge, hit on babes, set boundaries, create the sort of reality you desire, meditate, life heavy, eat health, and do as E.H. says in becoming the strongest version of yourself.

I am going places. I am seeing the world. I am minding my business. A woman can come along or get left behind. All I can do as a man is extend the hand.

Extend the olive branch. Drop the invite. Women need to be told what to do. Lead. Let her follow.

She either comes and you pull or she doesn't and you next her. The hilarious part is running into women from the past that were lost in the abyss. Fat as ****, single mom, absolutely gross, and you got top form SMV (18-23 yr old) thot on your arm.

No sweeter feel in this world boys.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am convinced that every aspiring-to-marry woman is to some degree complicit in wanting to neuter men. They want nothing more than to transform a wild stud stallion into a domesticated tamed showhorse.

I agree with this, but I believe woman are constantly being encouraged to behave like this, and are egged on to treat men this way... The media is 100 % behind it..

What is there long term goal? Its more than obvious, that the terrible moral decline we are in now, as a society is something that has been actively engineered..

What do they hope to achieve in the long run!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Media bias is not political, it's corporate. They will always do their best to tell you what you want to hear. So whatever you think about what is on television, it's there because people eat that sh!t up.

Facebook is as big of a media publisher as anyone, and they use their secret algorithms to show you what interests you the most, as decided by the algorithm. Once they decide your political leaning, you get fed content that is increasingly slanted in that direction. It makes people more extreme in their views and less tolerant of opposing viewpoints. Facebook is a big part of the reason we all still hate each other over the last presidential election.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Media bias is not political, it's corporate. They will always do their best to tell you what you want to hear. So whatever you think about what is on television, it's there because people eat that sh!t up.

Facebook is as big of a media publisher as anyone, and they use their secret algorithms to show you what interests you the most, as decided by the algorithm. Once they decide your political leaning, you get fed content that is increasingly slanted in that direction. It makes people more extreme in their views and less tolerant of opposing viewpoints. Facebook is a big part of the reason we all still hate each other over the last presidential election.

So this hatred towards Russia and a push towards WW111, has something to do with algorithms? I am certain we are heading towards conflict with Russia, and it is something the media and the West is pushing for... They want this war!

Mass immigration is also deviding us.. We landed man on the moon, split the atom, collided particles near to the speed of light, yet we are unable to protect our boarders?

Is that even possible? I personally believe allowing mass immigration into the West, again is intentional, to further create hatred between one another!

I don't actually blame the immigrants.. Its a biological need to survive.. It's just natural human instinct.. If you live in country or an area, where there is potential danger, or there is lack of opportunity or lack of food, then off course you will try to move to some place, where your chance of survival increases, or you can have a better standard of living.

However it is down to us to protect our boarders, which for some odd reason, we are not able to do.

I now see a MASSIVE campaign to devided men and woman and create such hatred towards masculinity..

It all seems very sinister to me.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can blame women all we want, if aren't men enough to step up... you think they will wait?

Sure the system was geared for 25 years to elevate women. It might have cost the men something.

Men are suppose to be fixers :0
A man was judged on the basis of if he did what was expected of him, to do the job no matter the cost

Women were evaluated on her mom skills.

Now both gender are evaluated on all criteria.

However, it seems men have lost their purpose.

Look at universities women are between 60 to 90% of the attendance.

If you need a university degree to go high/high status.... women will be storming it.

Beside, who wants to date a dump person. Everyone date up. People with university degree tends to have more interesting discussion topics and abilities.

People who go for higher education no matter the field tends to delay adulthood.

Women grow up faster and are multitasking (in modern world it seems a prerequisite)

Stop complaining and pointing fingers, work on yourself. Yourself the only thing you can directly affect

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting topic for discussion.

I believe it's tied to the economy and national security of a country.

Giving women economic empowerment will ensure economic growth, job creations for man.
A significantly large idle male population with nothing to do creates higher possibility of internal strive/bloodshed.

Thus the agenda in making women think they can do everything whilst at the same time become a mother *** wife *** professional combination would suit corporations/countries economic and security needs.

Women r the ultimate buyers, they create the need, and we man create it 4 them.

OP, as ur thread title suggests; consequences of an empowered modern women.

I suspect policy makers has little choice to do so as population grows ever steadily.

Thing is, women just don't know that they can't be superwoman, the lure to have it all is just too great.

Reactions: Von

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The elite have the money and power. They have to give women power so men are subservient to women and don't think critically to challenge their power. Food for thought: Warren Buffet have has given $1,300,000,000 to PRO ABORTION groups in the last 15 years. Not cancer/not homeless/not the economy/not infrastructure. He has given it to women who want to kill their babies. Yet everyone loves the "old gosh darnit folksy" Oracle the Omaha.

So men, make sure you do not give up your POWER in a relationship or marriage. That's the most important thing. You have to take it away from her or keep it in check. Once she has power, she will destroy you.

Ive been engaged to decent looking women a few times. The problem was always they wouldn't give up their legal power in a marriage and I had to walk away. Even though the sex was mind blowing, I couldn't enter into a marriage or relationship without keeping the power. Always keep your power.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been engaged to decent looking women a few times. The problem was always they wouldn't give up their legal power in a marriage and I had to walk away. Even though the sex was mind blowing, I couldn't enter into a marriage or relationship without keeping the power.
That and she was 37.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say there's a conspiracy against men. Instead I'd say that every media outlet now has it's own heavy bias and agenda, and it's almost impossible to get factual news or information now that isn't tarnished with some sort of propaganda. Even the BBC, who always used to be impartial, now regularly splice and selectively report to manipulate how stories come across.

We've entered an age where everything is stupidly polarised. You're either a communist or a neo-N*zi. You're Far Left or Far Right. News is either very liberally biased or very right wing. I find it extremely frustrating.

I watch a lot of Sky News and I really loathe that channel now. The interviewers are rabid attack dogs that ask meaningless, stupid loaded questions (especially to centre-right guests) instead of debating. Kay Burley is the worst example of this - she just shouts ignorant, emotive garbage at people and makes ad hominem attacks. It's disgusting.

Similarly I've lost count of the time they will open a story with "Some people think..." or "Some people are saying..." or "There are suggestions that..."

Examples: "Some people are murmuring that Theresa May's government may collapse within a day."

I've heard that about 20 times now. Why the f*** is that above sentence in the news? It's speculative, unwarranted opinion from a totally anonymous (possibly non-existent) source designed to manipulate the opinion of the viewer towards the broadcaster's agenda. It doesn't inform or even provide any kind of news itself. It's just bulls***.

I also saw a BBC report covering a riot. The live footage was women and children behind a fence, riot cops the other side. Women and children moved away, young men started attacking the cops, cops pepper sprayed them. Reasonable.

BBC showed this footage an hour later - this time they edited it, so it was women and children behind the fence and a straight cut to the police pepper spraying everyone. It was DELIBERATELY edited this way to mislead new viewers into assuming that police had brutalised children and innocents, when this never happened. Again, disgusting.

The media and news should tell the facts straight up without selective reporting, leading statements or excessive editing and let us decide for ourselves what to think.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant even watch the Olympics because of all the BS they are spewing about women empowerment. My mother was a strong mother who raised three good kids, a great wife to my father and both of my parents worked to put us through school. I dont need the media telling me how important my mother was to me and how women should be treated. Men and women, I treat them the same. So sick of this. I have never harassed a woman or been disrespectful so who the **** are they talking to with these movements. Why do I have to listen to this ****.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am convinced that every aspiring-to-marry woman is to some degree complicit in wanting to neuter men. They want nothing more than to transform a wild stud stallion into a domesticated tamed showhorse.
Men weren't considered neutered in the 50s, when the institution of marriage was a lot healthier. I would say that today, not only masculinity and the family is under attack, but marriage as well. I don't know if it's coincidence or intentionally directed. The main problem with marriage isn't that "wild stud stallions" are being domesticated, it's that there are not enough good wife types out there. The qualities that make women good spouses are no longer common.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like the old tale of the frog and the scorpion. You get stung thinking you can alter one's nature. Its why you don't turn a ***** into a house wife. Its why a vast majority of women skiing down cawk mountain are not marriage material but, some cuck out there with really low testosterone is lining up.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men weren't considered neutered in the 50s, when the institution of marriage was a lot healthier. I would say that today, not only masculinity and the family is under attack, but marriage as well. I don't know if it's coincidence or intentionally directed. The main problem with marriage isn't that "wild stud stallions" are being domesticated, it's that there are not enough good wife types out there. The qualities that make women good spouses are no longer common.

I personally believe it is INTENTIONALLY directed... Devisions are being created on every level.
Society, is turning to chit.

Endless wars, our basic freedoms being taken away, in the name of The War On Terror!

Devisions between genders, between muslims, christians, hatred for Russia.. Fake media propoganda..

Mass immigration unleashed into the Western World, constant fear mongering against Russia, which will eventually lead to WW3

Peodiphile rings rampant in the Elite society.. We are forced to call people by there absurd pronouns.. Biology and nature thrown out of the window!

If you think ALL this is just pure chance... I would seriously think again.