Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a way to fix this and new ones?

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone ever been through the roughest year ever , like literally to the point that you lose everyone ?
Ever since i've been in this depression since the beginning of the year , everything has completely fallen apart in all areas , idk what and why is happening like this? How do i get out of this particular problem - losing almost all of my friends , i can say today that my best friend and i after been constantly provoked by him , i told him so many nasty stuff to the face and warned him to not do that disrespect and BS to me , like im some idiot who is bullied. I know probably it wasn't a hate , me and him shared very good stories and very bad , been through all kinds of scenarios , hes experienced and has his life together , always has plans , daily scedule , full on work + LTR , rarely seeing me this year , but i understand that. He given me good talk , but since that moment yesterday when we argued i dont know how to proceed fixing the surely 'broken' friendship , he constantly nags and brags about his accomplishments and how i haven't done so , without complete understanding i'm not feeling okay with that kind of jackass behavior or kind of d-bag who puts everyone else around him down , including his GF and people who he sees beneath him , thats the whole problem , he thinks hes some sort of master , while in reality he's overly compensating or some sort , sometimes i even think why i am a friend of his to begin with , he 'flaked' and canceled so many times and did all sorts of stupid excuses and actions. Pure disrespect and sees me as a dumb one for being through hard times and not managing to go forward easily like he does. But i am not a superhero , i am not yet recovered from this breakup 100% , but i have this question - if i want to get my friendships back HOW should i do that and KEEP them without annoying anyone or doing foolish mistakes , any suggestions would be appreciated. Also - is there really any point of keep interacting with him? The guy has very high payed job and 10+ years car experience and maybe 10+ years experience with women , he thinks most of the people are beneath his level , which means im going with the wrong people probably. Not that i dont take criticism many times , I do , but the problem is i need to feel respect and understood , all i feel is put down and treated like some sort of idiot without a plan for his future. Everytime some of my friends leave i just feel either angry , frustrated and even to the point i need more friends and social interactions but somewhere in between i think i may be displaying neediness , desperate moves or behaviors without wanting to do so. And people want to see the best me , maybe thats why they keep distance? Tried to get in touch with 1 friend who is very like him , the only one who doesnt got his things together at the moment is me. I only have this desire to start working for now and i literally have no idea if i should even bother making friendships , because its hard at the moment. At the gym,which i rarely go , there are normal people - a good place to make friendships , but im not sure if i wont be needy and a total idiot when trying to move them forward. Most of the people are douches , and i dont want another headache on me , so what do you suggest for those? I have idea of going to play with the younger kids on the soccer grounds , but i dont know if that would work because im not PRO or even best at that , would it be a mistake or not? I already have 1 company like them , which we played with , they gave all the attention to my overly-confident and loud mouthy friend , to me not so much , i preferred to play and concentrate and talk from time to time.I want to go out , call some friend or people and be happy again , or should i go and make longer conversations with the more experienced people or choosing few years younger , also in a week i will start going to a new study place , should i join a learning English to a better level with other people , or some other types of courses , where i can meet new people possibly ?

I think i dont know what kind of friends i want as i'm not being in my own circle and dont got much going on , maybe the root of the problem is i totally lack purpose and Social setting where i could accomplish myself outside of work , even in that place i still i can be successful by learning and getting better

It's really hard to let go of friends in general , or relationships , never been the one to easily change all of that , even the making of one or two new is hard with most of the people i met.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
We are in the middle of a global pandemic, trust me you are not the only one experiencing loneliness.

You can always make new friends, join a meetup group around a hobby you enjoy. Meet like minded people and they could even introduce you to their friends so you can expand your social circle even more.