“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is there a thread on online dating app sh1t tests? Q&A

pete101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
8
Is there a thread on here about how to navigate sh1t test online dating app questions:

1. 'How many girls have you added from the app?

2. Have you added a lot of girls from these apps?

3. If you have so many dating apps how come you haven't found the right one? They cant all be bad. Impossible.

4. My friend got scammed on this app how do I know you aren't a trickster or scammer?

5. Have you been cheated on alot by women on these apps?

6. Have you been deceived on these apps?

Usually these come from dating app virgins who are hyper vigilant and haven't met a stranger yet so aren't familiar with the process
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top