Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a such thing as a high value woman?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got into a discussion with married guys at work. I was telling them women date and marry up. That we as men in our profession and lifestyles are high value. Then they started asking about their wives. They’re both married to successful women who earn more than them. Would you call them high value? I know I’ve read and heard from Rich Cooper and Rollo that term doesn’t exist for women, but what are they?
These guys disagreed with everything I said btw telling me I bumped my head. It’s a rough topic to explain. They said they’re equal with their wives and I disagreed there as well.
Any insight on this or is it the blue pill mindset these guys have?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes , high value women are the ones who help you improve your life . In the example you posted it kinda looks from the outside that they have high value women as wives .

let me ask you one thing do , how good looking are the women compared to the guys ?

my bet is that the guys are better looking than the women in this case :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High Value Women = Anyone that treats you like a king in whatever way that might be(cooking, cleaning, making money, respect, nurturing, understanding, tolerating, reciprocating, listening, obeying, sacrificing, etc)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value is always subjective. What you think of as high value might be different for someone else.

Rich and Rollo are technically correct because, in general, men value different things that women do. And men think differently from women. Men aren't that impressed if a woman has a career and makes a ton of money. It's nice to have a woman who can help make life convenient.

However, if you're interested in having kids, a woman with good morals and a strong ethic that stays at home and raises her children is better for the children than a woman who goes and works a high paying job and drops off the kids to a childcare facility that is going to brainwash the kids into being blue pilled robots. Not to mention that childcare is so expensive that she might as well stay home and save that money.

Are there women out there who meet the criteria of a high value man? Yes. Amy Coney Barrett and Ruth Bader Ginsburg are good examples of this. And does anyone want them? Yes, obviously, they both married.

Don't talk about the red pill unless someone asks about it, you're going to be labeled as crazy sooner or later if you do. The only people who will listen are those who are ready to explore something outside of the blue pilled world, and that's about 15% of people.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High value to me is a pretty complex answer. And really? It's picking between poisons. My personal experience with both types of 'High value"

You can have a woman who most men classically look for: She cooks, cleans, is naturally submissive, goes out of her way for you often, treats you like a king, believes in you even when she maybe shouldn't, supports your goals and dreams even if you're not necessarily doing well at them, takes your side during debates with others, is a bit clingy/needy. There isn't a huge amount of passion because of the inherent lack of deeper tension (which is just friction of conflict), but she is surely not much of a headache due to her easy-going nature. Possible downsides are that she may be passive-aggressive and bottle her feelings which could later explode as she doesn't enjoy confrontation; may have to do a lot of 'mind-reading'. She is more agreeable than disagreeable. But because of her agreeableness, you won't always trust her deeply to tell you the inconvenient truths of the world. There will be great compatibility, but a lack of clothes-tearing, bite her lip passion.

Then there is: A woman who does sweet things for you from time-to-time (cook/clean) but doesn't rely on this to gain her value from you, she won't cook all your meals or pack your lunches for you routinely because she doesn't believe in outdated conventions or the whole house-wife thing, she believes in equality; most things together are shared experiences, she challenges your viewpoints, isn't afraid to walk away from you when you, isn't afraid to turn you down when she isn't being respected by her own subjectivity, is independent, has very strong principles and morals. This woman will essentially be a man-maker to a degree, as she will be giving you more insight into what being a man truly means, but she will also be a pretty big headache from time-to-time, but your respect for her will be high. She is not afraid of confrontation and she possesses more traits of disagreeableness more than agreeableness. And when you understand your power and frame you will see the true dynamics of female-male harmony in essence. This would be the type of woman where she needs a real man who doesn't take anything personally or is not fragile. If you are she will overtly resent you or see you as weak rather than holding compassion because fragility in relationships often means a small amount of emotional danger and shakiness which will turn women off. You may resent her outwardness for conflict and may want to bang your face against a wall. The downfall of this can be intense fights that stray you from your goals and purposes and can be exhausting because the heart of this relationship is truthfulness - which generally means discomfort and rejections of self and the world as we saw it previously. There will be lots of passion, but you will definitely question long-term compatibility often enough. This has been my most transcendental intimate experience, though not without scars.

Then the ideal, which is a rare pokemon, will be a blend of the two above; solid passion, solid compatibility. Enough headaches but not all the time where it can be an annoyance, it's in balance for proper growth and little stagnancy. And I believe from a spiritual view this would be the archetypal soul-mate connection. But the only way to achieve this is to first be in deep harmony with yourself - pursuing dreams, and goals on many levels that are nurturing to you. And because of these independent acts of self-love and respect will be able to truly choose a correct partner which enhances your current being. And of course, you would do that for her.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then they started asking about their wives. They’re both married to successful women who earn more than them. Would you call them high value?
I know a lot of guys whose wives/cohabitating girlfriends out-earn them, so the idea that women always date up in that regard isn't strictly true. I think the main thing at play here is that men do not value women on the basis of their career, or how much money they make. It's nice to have a wife that has some money, there are advantages to that, but that's not what attracts men.

There's a saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". So is value. These women apparently value their husbands for some reason, unless they're straight up using them for chumps, which happens but is probably not the case. Maybe they appreciate them for the emotional strength and stabilty, or their healthy social network, who knows? Maybe the women are insecure and don't think they can do any better. But the point is women will value men for their own reasons, and that may vary from woman to woman, at least to some extent.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". So is value. These women apparently value their husbands for some reason, unless they're straight up using them for chumps, which happens but is probably not the case. Maybe they appreciate them for the emotional strength and stabilty, or their healthy social network, who knows? Maybe the women are insecure and don't think they can do any better. But the point is women will value men for their own reasons, and that may vary from woman to woman, at least to some extent.
From my experience when a woman has had more earning power than me, they were with me because of who I was. This meaning of my calming nature, easygoingness, intelligence, attractiveness in more than just physical, openness, mindset, general disposition, etc. Women immensely value qualities such as these; they are rare.
I would always prefer a woman to out-earn me, as long as I can take care of both of us and don't need anything from her, personally. Because then you would know she's with you because she wants to be with you, rather than for potential monetary reasons. And when the woman earns good money, she will be quite giving too and will often take you out for dinners, movies, etc. It's much more balanced. As opposed to some men i know/knew who are just walking checkbooks for their bae's..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got into a discussion with married guys at work. I was telling them women date and marry up. That we as men in our profession and lifestyles are high value. Then they started asking about their wives. They’re both married to successful women who earn more than them. Would you call them high value? I know I’ve read and heard from Rich Cooper and Rollo that term doesn’t exist for women, but what are they?
These guys disagreed with everything I said btw telling me I bumped my head. It’s a rough topic to explain. They said they’re equal with their wives and I disagreed there as well.
Any insight on this or is it the blue pill mindset these guys have?
Top form SMV 18-23. Hawtttt and young.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top form SMV 18-23. Hawtttt and young.
I agree. But perhaps the OP, and others who responded, have a different definition in mind.

High-Value Woman could mean:
1- high value genetically, on the sexual marketplace. So young and beautiful.
2- high value for an LTR

#2 also means being young/beautiful, but also includes other things like personality and cooking skills.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best woman is any woman that increase the value of her man. Usually, this is done by increasing his self-confidence. As a man's confidence grows (organically) so does the value of all that he does. This is usually the single best and best return on investment that a woman can make. It will generate passive returns forever. There is some piece that is missing from every single man, some know what it is others do not. It is the whole, not knowing what we don't know.

Value is in the eyes of the buyer. Every successful salesperson knows this.

That value drops as soon as she loses attraction.

value and character are different.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. But perhaps the OP, and others who responded, have a different definition in mind.

High-Value Woman could mean:
1- high value genetically, on the sexual marketplace. So young and beautiful.
2- high value for an LTR

#2 also means being young/beautiful, but also includes other things like personality and cooking skills.
Top form SMV 18-23 is just that. The biggest misconceptions women have is that idea of what they coin high value men is the same thing as women. An abundance of left over women await the future wasteland of ruins.

Top form added feminine, submissive, cooperative if talking personally.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pick a low education low body count girl anytime over a high education high body count one.

I pick a young one that is still studying rather than an older one already working and getting more than me.

But again Im not the kind of guy what plans to marry or cohabitate with a woman so what is high value to me dont necessarily is high value to others given that we have different goals.

Still if I was in my 20s and decided to get married, my criteria would still be the same...investing in a woman is something that bothers me at skin level, let alone with an old model of second hand.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pick a low education low body count girl anytime over a high education high body count one.
Rollo had some some article about body count vs. infidelity. Something like anything more than 2-3 guys before you, and the chances sky rocket.

Of course her fidelity depends a lot on your behavior too.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High Value LTR: Beauty, low body count, nurturing and complementary (not competing) personality, knows how to make me look good in public, and extreme freak in the sheets but lady in the streets.

Decent Value Plate: Any chick that would look good in doggystyle position.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo had some some article about body count vs. infidelity. Something like anything more than 2-3 guys before you, and the chances sky rocket.

Of course her fidelity depends a lot on your behavior too.
When you buy a broken car you're gonna have problems even if you are Schumacher and drive perfectly.

Btw I recall those stats, even a bodycount higher than 5 is a black flag.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
This article reminded me of this thread:

I don't agree with some of the criteria, such as speaking English well. I did like how the first reader comment at the bottom is someone threatening to report his website as sexist.