Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a racial barrier?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's a known fact - dont be jealous. Ever heard of a metaphor?

All of you white boys here simply don't like the fact that they are not the top of the food chain when it comes to women.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

bankshot56

Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Half of this forum is composed of Asian guys not getting laid
Seriously?

Wow can't believe how complicated and serious this thread is getting

Athos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, should have seen this coming right?

In the end it doesn't matter I guess. YOU or ME are not our race. And while I guess I sometimes get bogged down with this mentality to... It really shouldn't be a factor at all because YOU are unique... Just stay away from the negative stereotypes.

Be the best you can be and just remember it's always her loss.

Trimalchio

Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Dude, it's a known fact - dont be jealous. Ever heard of a metaphor?

All of you white boys here simply don't like the fact that they are not the top of the food chain when it comes to women.
I could say one or two things about "you black boys" and about the countless advantages white guys have over you you surely wouldn't like to hear, but I don't want to spoil your sense of racial superiority based on d!ck size... :p

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me Mr. black man I'm not supposed to win this fight because you are tougher than me. The media, waste products on SoSuave and the liberal agenda has told me so. I almost forgot this woman next to me, you can have her to. Your **** is bigger than mine.
Papichulo, you will be standing on a street corner drinking wine out of a paper bag. That is your destiny.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Bankshot56, If you live a full life, as it was designed, there will be only two decisions that you have no control of. The moment you are born and the moment you die.
Every other decision is yours, and is based solely on your determination. Be strong willed, don't take crap from anyone, work on your (Not what others tell you are your weaknesses) weaknesses. Being Asian has nothing to do with anything. Go to the gym, get ripped and build self-confidence. By the way, when your done send a picture of your **** to Papichulo. He seems pre-occupied with his one positive in life.

Last edited:

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyliveonce said:
To Bankshot56
Every other decision is yours, and is based solely on your determination. Be strong willed, don't take crap from anyone, work on your (Not what others tell you are your weaknesses) weaknesses. Being Asian has nothing to do with anything. Go to the gym, get ripped and build self-confidence. By the way, when your done send a picture of your **** to Papichulo. He seems pre-occupied with his one positive in life.

Well, he basically presumptuously assumed that "you are a small skinny asian guy with probably a small penis, hence the need to improve and prove something to the black guy and all white women." He he

You people crack me up. Like Athos put it above - you are all special and unique. Enjoy.

I am gonna get me a watermelon, a bucket of chicken and a beer in the paper bag. Oh, and I'll stand at the corner.

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the topic creator, disregard and ignore the people here arguing about which race gets more girls. They obviously have a flawed narrow black and white perception of reality, in turn thier perceptions are reflected in life only seeing the small percentage of bs and poison they have pumped into thier minds instead of the whole picture. Yes some girls only like certain races but why disrespect yourself by being interested in these kind o gals. If a girl specifically dates certain races the problem is her not you. If your Asian be damn proud of it and rock it, but try to distinguish yourself from the haystack. I'm black and I'm damn proud of it, regardless of the negative and positive stereotypes. The emphasis is more of who you are and how you stand out from race. Even a girl who had specific preference will sense you ain't the typical Asian. Heck I get smiled from Asian girls from different spectrums of fob and abcs because I don't live up to my stereotype, I am different, im myself and ain't a sheep.

So don't live up to stereotype or stand out, be proud of who you are and the world is not as black and white as these folks preach from narrow perception.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a crap how lucky or unlucky they are to get to put in whatever race. You can not change that....so forget it. Focus on the things you can change. To be honest bro if you don't give up, stand your ground and have a mind set that is dedicated and not focused on all **** people tell you what you can do and what you can't do, It will not matter. So if you are asian, black, white, purple or whatever it dosn't make a difference (well maybe purple, but i still believe aliens with serious game can pull lol).

I have preferences of women I like usually, but it dosn't mean if i see a girl from a different country who ticks all the right boxes that i won't go for her. Sometimes things can be harder, but screw it thats what makes it a **** load more rewarding when you get to the other end.

Keep your head up and take what you want and do not act like anyone make you think you can not have something.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i have found out via race relations.

if you are a good looking dude, or woman, race really isn't an issue. If you are an avg looking person, it's an issue.

Race is just a convenient way to diss you without having to think twice.

when a woman is rejecting you because of your skin color what she is basically saying is you aren't that type of guy that just crosses over to be able to date anyone he wants, you aren't that much of a catch.

Take Floyd mayweather. you put him as a clerk at best buy, he'd be scewing all the white girls at work lol. good looking dude, regardless of race. some people's looks cross racial barriers (like me lol).

on the other hand, you take some one like sam cassell, he probably wouldn't be able to screw black women if he weren't rich.

the girl i met right before my fiancee was a whit girl named..**** i forgot. I want to say heather. anyway, white as snow b ut cute, nice ass, really good looking. i knew her from AA. some dude came up to her and asked her if she dated black guys, she said no. 2 weeks later she was spending the night at my house lol. later the dude came up to her and said i thought you don't date black dudes, she said sorry, it just happened, dont' know what to tell you.

i don't date outside my race = i am not looking for a man right now. exact same meaning in ********. i'm not going to date a guy like YOU outside my race.

Last edited:

Latim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of crying and muddslinging going on in here. Nowadays most girls aren't necessarily put off by race. I would personally say that women are not put off by Asian men, but rather the (negative) stereotype of the Asian man. My advice (as an individual who has encountered many stereotypes as well) is to use the positive stereotypes (that you guys are really intelligent for example) to you're advantage while making sure you simply steer clear from the negative aspect.

Personally, being an African living in Europe I love the negative stereotypes I get because people are all the more shocked at how great of a Person I am. Pook said it best, people like to define others and you truly do become a point of interest once you prove to be an anomaly from the norm.

Now stop using your heritage as an excuse and go have fun.

Latim.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyliveonce said:
Excuse me Mr. black man I'm not supposed to win this fight because you are tougher than me. The media, waste products on SoSuave and the liberal agenda has told me so. I almost forgot this woman next to me, you can have her to. Your **** is bigger than mine.
Papichulo, you will be standing on a street corner drinking wine out of a paper bag. That is your destiny.
real niggas drink 40's lol, preferably colt 45. who the **** drinks wine out of a paper bag? too much money per getting drunk ratio.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
if you are a good looking dude, or woman, race really isn't an issue. If you are an avg looking person, it's an issue.

Race is just a convenient way to diss you without having to think twice.

The first one is very true, but if you are a complete chump among many other chump, they will choose their own.

And if you stand out of a particular stereotype, the majority of stupid average chump women get all confused and dazed not knowing how to figure you out, that's when they love to look for grounds to dismiss you. People are stupid and ignorant regardless of how much they talk about excepting everyone. When you are an average, not loaded, not particular good-looking fella then the barrier appears. Thats when the women say they "prefer" white, black, south-asian, asian, etc.

In Vancouver we have asian chicks (Indian or Chinese, Filipino) that want a white partner, how about that? And you get the asian guys complaining that whites steal their women. Then you have white women who get wet when they see European men....

Thats pretty much how a woman's brain is wired ^^^^^^^ It's somewhat of a fetish for them as well.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add, every person, prefers something. men and women. Don't confuse however, preferences with absolutes. Most white women probably prefer white men, most Hispanic women probably prefer Hispanic men, etc al. I prefer, petite leggy women. Color of skin is not a big deal of to me, give me the first two i'm good to go. But, I've had short non leggy women who were attractive enough for me to forget my preferences, i've had a 170 pound women who was sexy enough for me to break my preferences. A woman for instance, i have a thing for Julianne nicholson, who by all accounts to the avg man, is a reasonably attractive woman but nothing to sneeze at. But because she fits what i prefer to a T, I'm probably more attracted to her than the avg person is. What you prefer, means, a person can be lower on the universal HB scale and still be acceptable to you. It would take a damn, damn sexy woman for me to date someone who weights about the same size as I do (170ish).

A white woman for instance, your normal green eyed, blond 5'7 hb 8 white woman. she has 3 guys in front of her, a 6.0 white guy, a 7.0 black guy and a 8.0 asian guy. note, when i am rating guys, i'm rating the overall package, not just looks.

In this scenario, only the white guy and the asian guy has a chance in hell. sorry black dude. The white guy is what she probably prefers, and would go lower on the scale becuase of of her preferences. The Asian guy, while probably holds a better job, is smarter, more well rounded then the white guy, is still going to have a battle on his hands for this girl, but it's not out the question and if he has enough game, he should win out.

when a woman says she wont' date outside her race, what she is saying is you are not enough of a catch to get her to break what she prefers.

Note, not everyone gives a **** about race, nor man like me. Race doesn't even enter my equation when looking at a woman. I'm just relating to preferences.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread
I think that demographics have a lot to do with racial success....
For example, I'm a White guy that speaks fluent Spanish. You would not believe how many doors (pun intended) this has opened for me. In other words, my uniqueness in a certain situation helped my game.
Regarding Black guys, one thing I have noticed is the slip in popularity they have had w/ females of other races compared to the 1980's. In the 80's, especially the mid -late 80's, it seemed that EVERY major entertainment aspect was dominated by blacks. The Cosby Show, Eddie Murphy, Michael Jackson, Prince, Mike Tyson, Spike Lee, Arsenio Hall......the list goes on....
I would go clubbing back then and it seemed like the Black guys in the clubs were celebrities themselves. I think this was a reflection of White culture being totally infatuated with the Black talent they were exposed to in the media.
Today, name me one male Black artist that holds that same influence over White culture ? This is just my personal opinion, I don't hold it as fact.....Every person, every situation is different
Regarding Asian guys, I'm sure that many women find them attractive. Do you think Bruce Lee would have been such a big star all over the world if he wasn't as handsome as he was. Every white girl I ever knew thought he was a total babe.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
Interesting thread
I think that demographics have a lot to do with racial success....
For example, I'm a White guy that speaks fluent Spanish. You would not believe how many doors (pun intended) this has opened for me. In other words, my uniqueness in a certain situation helped my game.
Regarding Black guys, one thing I have noticed is the slip in popularity they have had w/ females of other races compared to the 1980's. In the 80's, especially the mid -late 80's, it seemed that EVERY major entertainment aspect was dominated by blacks. The Cosby Show, Eddie Murphy, Michael Jackson, Prince, Mike Tyson, Spike Lee, Arsenio Hall......the list goes on....
I would go clubbing back then and it seemed like the Black guys in the clubs were celebrities themselves. I think this was a reflection of White culture being totally infatuated with the Black talent they were exposed to in the media.
Today, name me one male Black artist that holds that same influence over White culture ? This is just my personal opinion, I don't hold it as fact.....Every person, every situation is different
Regarding Asian guys, I'm sure that many women find them attractive. Do you think Bruce Lee would have been such a big star all over the world if he wasn't as handsome as he was. Every white girl I ever knew thought he was a total babe.
that has absoutly nothing to do with culture. and everyhting mto do with kids not being pushed to persue their real talents as kids.

mike tyson trained day in and day out from the time he was a teen with a white guy who took him in to get where he was. Michael Jackson family well you know the deal.

it has nothing to do with what you stated. the problem is, black culture has a strong tendency to shun creativity and risk. Achieving great something like becoming a mega music artist takes more than that person it's a group effort. if that support system is not there, for piano lessons as a child, for dance lessons as a teen, what have you, doesn't matter how much talent that kid has.

my mother and I (I'm black) had a 2 year fall out and I mean, FALL OUT, she kick me out the house fall out when i tried to start my business. Not drug use, not for being lazy, not for disrespecting her, not for anything other, than chasing a dream. I might have well stabbed her she was so hurt. My mom's generation is really the first one's to be considered truly equal, right after the baby boomers. She got her masters degre, makes a good chunk of money and doesn't understand why I or anyone else wouldn't' want the exact same life as she does. Unlike 20 years before, shooting for the stars, was the only way you were going to be considered equal, becuase in the 60's, there was no such thing as a B list black actor. There were no freaking mike epps or kat williams in 1960. you were either sidney poitier, or you weren't a black actor in a major movie lol. You were either Ella Fitzgerald or you didn't get played on major networks.. there were no sojua boys in the 60's. To be excellent and black, was to be equal.

In fact you can say the same thin in reverse about jazz. there was no such thing as a B list white jazz musican in the 60's and 70's. You are either bill evans or zoot sims, or you did something else. Jazz was dominated by african americans up until the 80's give or take. now black people think jazz is a "white thing". sad.

I did (start the business), and left, but that's what we have to deal with, ignorant, god fearing no risk taking families that shun anything from the norm.

There are alot more things that go into what you stated. here is something to chew on... think hard about why there were so many super talented artists in the 70's and 80's.. hell we are still living off denzel Washington and morgan freeman and it's 2010 and they were around in the 80's. It's not that, women prefer white over black, it's that, there isn't any black to prefer in the first place unless you are into basketball or football.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post doesn't really concern what has happened to the Black dominance of entertainment and overall achievement in popular culture (which seems to be the main part of your argument).
Rather it is my observation opinion (based on what I've seen), that the popularity of being Black in a White enviornment has slipped because the popularity of Black culture for White entertainment has slipped.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be studying for finals but instead im playing on SS, but i feel compelled to add some real world input. As a young black guy whos family back ground is native american (actually live on a reservation) & trinidadian, who attends a majoritly white university but grew up in a culturally diverse area (philly) i can say 1st hand RACE DOES MATTER. On most points backbreaker is right but ill dissect his accuracies and inaccuracies later. Rubirosa as far as racial popularity goes...lil wayne (hes homo too), jay Z, guccie mane, rick ross, Rihanna, BEYONCE....I mean cmon. Every frat party i go to as soon as the party starts to get good and we want to get the girls (all races) dancing we put on Reggae or the latest trend rap song in pop culture an all the white girls (try) dance, but when i walk on the floor they stop...in anticipation of how the dance is supposed to be done(what ever the popular dance is) I also work at a club an for the most part this still holds true.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Race IS a racial barrier. long post

I’m a philly cat, born and breed! Philly like most metro areas is composed of many races and ethnicities. Contrary to popular belief metropolitan area’s aren’t melting pots (like the media would have you believe), they are more like salads. You might get some juice from a tomato on your carrot, but it will still taste like a carrot for the most part. This is to say that while people eventually cross the racial border, its doesn’t represent the majority. In my experience dating RACE matters, to an extent. Like Backbreaker expressed, If your rich and good looking and the top 10% of the male populus, then of course race is less of a problem. The reality is ppl marry what they are familiar and comfortable with. Not in all cases but statistics show that most married couples consist of partner of the same or similiar race.

The american education system teaches us the western world was conquered by European nations. North America was conquered by mostly british. South America by Espania (Spain), Canada by the French. In the Americas 2/3 of the dominating European cultures are white (Caucasian), IDC what anyone says there is a certain white privilege that stands in this country. And while not absolute, who would dare argue that it certainly exists?

Lets intoduce some history and Psych:
1. Females: Preselect a mate based on comfort, luxury, affluence and essentially to be taken care of, which is why a lot of young girls date older more established men. A lot of women from cultures other than white, both trans America and pan-America, see marrying a white guy as a way to move up the social latter and bring their families up with them. Women of a lot of cultures associate white(Caucasian) with prestige, wealth & aristocracy(not masculinity, but the other 3 are darn good to be associated with). Its only natural they would want to assimilate in to this perception. Its not that they are gold diggers they just want to be part of what they consider the winning team. To prove this point most north Asians traditionally don’t date blacks, but many south east Asians countries do, ie Philippines do. You may remember around the pearl harbor era, a lot of American troops were stationed in the Philippines not far from japan. Coincidently at this time a lot of these troops were black American men, thus black was associated with western culture ie the ”winning team” in the Philippines. As a result alot of phillipinas date black guys, with the perk of becoming and American if ole boy wifed em up.

***we should also looking into the “fair skin complex“. Working class men were outside working and getting tanned, while the upper class dukes, lords and nobles were inside, sheltered from the sun's rays. This might be why people of one race with varying complexions (Spanish) might prefer a mate of fair skin(this isn’t completely accurate in afro American culture, which is something different called “slave mentality“).

Men (generally speaking): use beauty, youth and vitality in selction of value in mating. Most ppl follow the "European standard of beauty", this is what they are taught is beautiful. People are receptive to what they consider beautiful. So to ppl who follow this model of beauty (alot of asian and middle eastern cultures) blonde haired blue eyed fair skinned women are most attractive and actively sought out. Attraction can be taught, I was exposed to the "ethnic standard of beauty". Varying brown/tan complexions, Full lucious lips, thick thighs & azzez, exotic accents and fiery attitudes. As a result i am generally physically attracted to women who have the physique of vida Guerra, jlo & tihirey Jose which happens to usually be spanish and black women. That doesn’t mean I haven’t stepped outside of that but its not my normal dating behavior.

f283000 and papichulo are on to something but they didn’t quite connect all the dots, as a result onlyliveonce has portrayed them as bigots, which is inaccurate. A lot of the poorer communities in America area black, Spanish and on the rare occasion Italian or russian. These communities sticks to the "Survival of the fittest concept/model", if your weak you perish- if your strong you flourish. It breeds Alphaness (think the movie "300") Strength/survival(dominate traits) are synonymous with masculinity which is what are trying to say. ALL women are hard wired to pick up on these masculine traits. This is a trait that helps Black guys do well with women of various races (alone with the great in bed thing). Girl's pvccies tingle from all the testosterone. Which is one good thing that comes out of being in a rough neighborhood. There are quite many other reasons but im about to dismiss class. OP, bankshot and vaTloco made good points.

Someone here mentioned homosexual rappers? Put little Wayne in the ring with the average suburbanite pop singer of similar weight and build and Wayne would prevail. The part of New Orleans he grew up in is raw. Wayne is gay, not soft

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
I’m a philly cat, born and breed! Philly like NYC is composed of many races and ethnicities. Contrary to popular belief metropolitan area’s aren’t melting pots (like the media would have you believe), they are more like salads. You might get some juice from a tomato on your carrot, but it will still taste like a carrot for the most part. This is to say that while people eventually cross the racial border, its doesn’t represent the majority. In my experience dating RACE matters, to an extent. Like Backbreaker expressed, If your rich and good looking and the top 10% of the male populus, then of course race is less of a problem. The reality is ppl marry what they are familiar and comfortable with. Not in all cases but statistics show that most married couples consist of partner of the same or similiar race.

The western world was conquered by European nations. The american school system teaches us North America was conquered by European nations, mostly british. South America by Espania (Spain), Canada by the French. 2/3 of the dominating European cultures are white (Caucasian), IDC what anyone says there is a certain white privilege that stands in this country and a many others. And while not absolute, who would dare argue that it certainly exists?

Lets intoduce some history and Psych:
1. Females: Preselect a mate based on comfort, luxury, affluence and essentially to be taken care of, which is why a lot of young girls date older more established men. A lot of women from cultures other than white, both trans America and pan-America see marrying a white guy as a way to move up the social latter and bring their families up with them. Women of a lot of cultures associate white(Caucasian) with prestige, wealth & aristocracy(not masculinity, bbut the other 3 are darn good to be associated with). Its only natural they would want to assimilate in to this perception. Its not that they are gold diggers or shallow they just want to be part of what they consider the winning team. To prove this point most north Asians traditionally don’t date blacks, but many south east Asians countries do, ie Philippines do. You may remember around the pearl harbor era, a lot of American troops were stationed in the Philippines. Coincidently at this time a lot of these troops were black American men, thus black was associated with western culture ie the ”winning team” in their country. As a result alot of phillipinas date black guys, with the perk of becoming and American if ole boy wifed em up.

***we should also looking into the “fair skin complex“. Working class men were outside working and getting tanned, while the upper class dukes, lords and nobles were inside, sheltered from the suns rays. This might be why people of one race with varying complexions (Spanish) might prefer a mate of fair skin(this isn’t completely accurate in afro American culture, which is something different called “slave mentality“).

Men (generally speaking): date for beauty, youth and vitality. Most ppl follow the European standard of beauty, this is what they are taught is beautiful and this is what they like. So blonde haired blue eyed fair skinned women are most attractive and activle sought out. This could explain why alot of asian, indian and middle eastern guys chase down white girls. Attraction can be taught, the culture I grew up in taught me that curvy females are the standard of beauty. Full lips, big behinds & thick thighs, accents, fiery attitudes, chocolate and caramel skin. As a result i am generally physicall attracted to women who have the physique of vida Guerra, jlo, which happens to usually be spanish and black women. u get the pic. That doesn’t mean I haven’t stepped outside of that but its not my normal dating behavior.

f283000 and papichulo are on to something but the didn’t quite connect all the points together, as a result onlyliveonce has portrayed them as bigots, which is inaccurate. A lot of the poorer communities in America area black, Spanish and in the rare occasion Italian. In these communities it sticks to the survival of the fittest concept/model, if your weak you perish- if your strong you flourish. Strength/survival(dominate traits) are synonymous with masculinity which is what are trying to say. ALL women are hard wired to pick up on these masculine traits. This is a trait that helps Black guys do well with women of various races (alone with the great in bed thing). Their Pvccies tingle from all the testosterone. Which is one good thing that comes out of being in a rough neighborhood. There are quite many other reasons but im about to dismiss class. OP, bankshot and vaTloco made good points.

Someone here mentioned homosexual rappers, put little Wayne in the ring with the average suburbanite pop singer of similar weight and build and Wayne would prevail. The part of new Orleans he grew up in is raw. Wayne is gay, not soft
this is exactly what I said just in 3x more words. people date what they prefer/comfortable with unless someone is so much of a catch that they will cross over. and it goes beyond race. you can throw overweight in there,l you can throw old in there, it doesn't matter. they all work off the same dynamics. people have preferences, for you to override that person's preferences (for instance, a woman liking a woman her age) you better seriously compensate for it somewhere else (having mad bank). AS you know i'm engaged to a white woman. first black.. ffirst non white guy she has ever dated (at least that's what she tells me). just about every white girl I've ever seriously dated, or spun plates, same difference.

my fiancee is good looking, but she's not uber rich, she's a well mannered, well kept 34 year old white woman. she's your avg white woman basically, that we have alot in commong with and I took to her alot. Note. For me to get to the position where I could date, 7-8hb white women without question, i had to start a business, become somewhat well off, stay in shape, dress, no debt.. i had to become a super catch just to date the women I date. you take a normal white guy from this forum, who works as an accountant making 70k a year... better stated, i had to work 2 times as hard to put make myself that much a catch, where women would over look the skin difference. I mean, There are women who like me because i'm cute. I'm very good looking, not brad pit but me being cute, with nothing else to the table, good chance my fiancee would not be with me right now, cute or not, because i'm not what she is used to. Even when I met her, she really didn't take me seriously utnil after our first date and saw what I was about, like she was going out just to do something.