“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is there a good reason to get married if wifey doesn't want kids?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
(Of course LocationMaxxing & immigration sponsorship would be a reason ...)

I was reading this, and it got me interested:
“We should go our separate ways, Ev. You want an exciting, free life, and I want to grow old with grandkids on the back porch.”
He bobbed his head again, despite biological children being his greatest wish in life. He loved me enough to bend, and yes — I preyed on that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Ok let me get this straight, she's not religious and doesn't want kids. So why exactly does she even want marriage in the first place? What purpose would it serve her?
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Nothing ruins a good relationship more than a wedding.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
(Of course LocationMaxxing & immigration sponsorship would be a reason ...)

I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Women are dreamkillers.

Ok let me get this straight, she's not religious and doesn't want kids. So why exactly does she even want marriage in the first place? What purpose would it serve her?
Money.
 
Top