Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is There a DONA JANE site?

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A site like this but for women that we can spy on so we know WTF their strategy and plans are? Abe

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh man I think almost all girls are master don Juan's already, some know it and some don't. It's their nature, if they weren't so good then sosuave.net probably wouldn't exist.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Women Don't to Put Other Women Up on Game

The closest site that I've found was www.lipstickalley.com, however there was no discussion of strategy and tactics. It's mainly a bunch of b@tches asking how to procure a sugar daddy with no explanation of how. To tell the truth, dear ole Rex offered the best advice in this regard.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abe0 said:
A site like this but for women that we can spy on so we know WTF their strategy and plans are? Abe
This is pathetic^

Know what their strategy is? Hey pal, its called hypergamy look it up. Women are ruled by their biology and need for alpha genes + provision. Everything they do is explainable.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
They learn their tricks just by hanging out with their gfs or sorority sisters

Reaction score
They don't gather like this and plan strategies. Most of what they do is entirely subconscious. It's just part of who they are. In fact, I think it is much better to observe a blue pill woman in the wild than to look for a red pill woman because you're 99.99999% more likely to come across a blue pill woman than a red pill woman.

Observe the behaviors of women in your past, your sisters, your friends, your friends' sisters etc. If they act a certain way towards their boyfriends or husbands, ask them why the did it etc.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDetective50 said:
They don't gather like this and plan strategies. Most of what they do is entirely subconscious. It's just part of who they are. In fact, I think it is much better to observe a blue pill woman in the wild than to look for a red pill woman because you're 99.99999% more likely to come across a blue pill woman than a red pill woman.

Observe the behaviors of women in your past, your sisters, your friends, your friends' sisters etc. If they act a certain way towards their boyfriends or husbands, ask them why the did it etc.
Precisely. I don't know how many of you remember the book "The Rules," but it was a dating guide for the 21st century woman, almost like a DJ guide on spinning plates and finding the right guy. It was wildly popular about 15 years ago.

Here's the thing: Women draw up dating "rules" all the time. They rarely follow them. When it's the right guy, all bets are off. They'll say they don't date this type or do whatever on a first date, but they ALWAYS have an excuse at the ready. Female dating plans and rules are nothing more than massive shyt tests and anti-slvt defenses. Women follow the rules of mother nature and it's up to you as a DJ to pay attention to their signals.