"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is there a Chicken Soup for the AFC's Soul?

dontmindme

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Like a compilation thread of recovered AFC's who are in a happy relationship?

I could use a good, inspired read. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
There used to be a success stories forum here.

Try putting the word success in the search feature. You should come up with a few stories including 1 written a few days ago.
 

dontmindme

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Thanks, after reading a couple of these threads today, I need a real pick-me-up.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
You will always have you;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top