You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
In Europe you can drink even if you're 15 in barsI have never really used online dating, but I follow a principle that I call "less effort". I basically just go out there and whatever happens, happens. I don't make it my priority to meet women. From the age of 18 to 20 when I was able to start going to clubs (although I couldn't get drinks) I would try very hard to meet women in these places and often ended up empty handed. I looked and asked others for advice and I implemented it as best I could but it just didn't work no matter what I did and I couldn't understand why. I think I simply tried too hard if that's even possible. After one night where I was unsuccessful (this was during the summer two years ago) I was so mad with myself that I said I wasn't going to go out of my way anymore and I no longer gave a ****. So I stopped with everything. If I went out it was to enjoy myself, it wasn't to try to hook up or anything. Since then things changed for me. I don't know why but I know intuitively that the shift happened once I stopped caring. That is/was my experience anyway, maybe someone can vouch for it and tell a similar story. So yeah, my suggestion is to unplug basically.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.