Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the Lingerie Football League sexist?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I am in my annual funk on Super Bowl Sunday (i.e., whenever the Saints are not playing, since that glorious seasons 2 years ago), I started digging around and saw that the Lingerie Football League has its game right before the Super Bowl.

I wondered if some feminist thinking folks would think this is sexist, and it seems that my intuition was correct.

http://www.feminisms.org/tag/lingerie-football-league/

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"sexual exploitation" of women.

Yeah ok. Men are exploited using sex way more than women ever will be. The entire league makes money using men's sexual desires against them.

Men are losing cash while the female football players are making cash. Who is being exploited here?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's sexist that they won't let me join the team

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, it's sexist. So what? I'm so sick of things being eviscerated because they're quote-unquote sexist. It's the lingerie bowl, it's not salary equity or workplace discrimination. Must everything be seen through the lens of sexism? Can't something just be T&A-based entertainment without some jacka$$ talking about the obvious fact that it IS sexist and trying to eliminate it? (Not attacking you MatureDJ - just the culture at large.)

We're only a few years away from this being normal and not satire:

Study Finds Sexism Rampant In Nature

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexism is merely a hypocritical claim by those who can't get attention for their physical attributes or attractiveness.

That's why it's so humorous when women make that claim. It's purely comprised of narcisstic whining and entitlement issues.

Memo to women: Why are you trying to control how men process women? Men are visual creatures in their physiology. So, why are you trying to play god and try to alter biology.

The ironic part is that if man tries to control how a woman processes he's considered manipulative, controlling etc. Yet, when women do it it's considered feminism. (no, I don't advocate controlling anyone, merely illustrating the hypocrisy that some people abide and follow)

Double standard

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I wondered if some feminist thinking folks would think this is sexist, and it seems that my intuition was correct.
Wow, incredible display of intuition there! You're amazing!!

Honestly, you are a disgrace for your screen name. You and your constant spamming of moronic threads make me sick, dude...

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women won't be happy until they've changed every man in the world into a hemaphrodidic, tight jeaned, emo rock, castrated, faggot.

of course then they'll be no one left to, mow lawns, kill spiders, or change light bulbs

so women will be living in the dark :)