Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the idea of incel/normie men going MGTOW akin to regular Joes "boycotting Ferrari"? And couldn't younger, desirable womyn care less?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/ehhe0i
Here is a BRUTAL blackpill response:
There is no cure, no pill, no cope that can ease that suffering, only time and experience. For forty years of my life, I lived with hope, hope that at some point I would find someone who liked me for me, and would love and accept me and my flaws, and would want to wake up next to me in the morning. Yet my life experience has taught me otherwise. I have yet to see a woman look at me with desire or affection, a woman reaching out to give me the slightest touch on my arm or shoulder, never have seen or heard a woman say anything about me or to me directly that would signal she was romantically interested in me. It hurt for many, many years, but I also kept that spark of hope alive, thinking the tide would change. But when you get older, and you realize those things haven't happened to you by a certain age, it most likely never will. Your youthfulness, your sexual prime, those days are long since gone. Those are the days when humans biologically are at their best, and when they seek out a mate to the utmost degree. If no one was doing that then, the less likely it will be when they've passed their prime age. And with that being said, it's given a much more clearer path that I no longer focus on dating or finding a potential mate, as I know it's not in the cards for me anymore.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men going their own way. More like men sent their own way
Well, I kind of have to agree. Guys who are able to get women are going to get women, no matter what anybody says. It is a cope. That's always been my impression of MGTOW. Although there are certain PUA type guys who have adopted a MGTOW philosophy and define it in a more red pill way, but I'm not talking about that.

The only way women will notice these guys who drop out of the dating pool or relationships is if enough guys do it. Then they might notice the absence. But again, guys who can get women are going to get women, they're not going to drop out, so it's a moot point.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I kind of have to agree. Guys who are able to get women are going to get women, no matter what anybody says. It is a cope. That's always been my impression of MGTOW. Although there are certain PUA type guys who have adopted a MGTOW philosophy and define it in a more red pill way, but I'm not talking about that.

The only way women will notice these guys who drop out of the dating pool or relationships is if enough guys do it. Then they might notice the absence. But again, guys who can get women are going to get women, they're not going to drop out, so it's a moot point.
Hard MGTOW should be done for a man's own sake, not as a protest which is both dumb if women don't want them anyway and unhealthy for the man himself.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree somewhat. It's not terribly difficult to get poon here in Los Angeles area on a Friday or Saturday night. And they say the women here are beautiful. Even what you might term "grannies" aren't bad looking once the 4 pounds of fakeup is on.

But I would not compare any woman to a Ferrari. These women are more like Nissans with a CVT that you know is faulty and might go out at any time.
So even though MGTOW might be called coping these guys ain't missing out on much.
A nice Fleshlight would be a more comparable substitute.
Faerrari? Not even close.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW has nothing to do with inability to get women, I could get married within a month if I was dumb enough to do it.
The cashiers at the supermarket basically find any possible way to talk to me, Im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I only buy expensive tasty food and they see it...

My salary alone is an asset that many women in their 30s would love to yet given the current state of law and culture in western europe I would rather inject finasteride on my balls.

I know plenty of guys living in monk mode only to return to hunting mode once they move to greener pasture where women are more attractive, less damaged and the whole system doesnt see their wallet as a target.

Sure there are guys totally unable to get women (nowdays I would say 50% of men if we consider only raw physical attraction) but many especially those in their 30s simply make a cost-benefit ratio evaluation and turn into a zero investment policy when it comes of women, I also adhere to it except when Im assigned in eastern europe or northern europe.

I said today in an other thread, once your libido drops and you are self confident enough and dont need continuous validation...you will hardly find reasons to have a woman around you for more than a couple of hours a day, also cause most of them are boring to begin with, even before creating problems and drama.

Regarding incels, most of them are simply born with defective DNA no matter how hard they try, they are born broken while others have been screwed up from their family or childhood, hypergamy doesnt help to those who are borderline and could make it with some effort.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW has nothing to do with inability to get women
Depends on how you define MGTOW, and who the guy is who is participating in it. Some guys see it as simply not getting married or committing to a relationship. Some won't date because they don't want to invest the time or money - but they'll take a booty call if they can get it. Others write off women all together, many because they don't feel appreciated or desired by them.

Sure there are guys totally unable to get women (nowdays I would say 50% of men if we consider only raw physical attraction)
That sounds very high to me, but if that were true: That might suggest that at least 50% of the MGTOW guys are unable to get women, and probably an even higher percentage. So a lot of MGTOW is a reaction to not being able to get women, or if they have gotten women they are jaded from their experiences with them.

Regarding incels, most of them are simply born with defective DNA no matter how hard they try, they are born broken
Glad to see someone admit that. Usually the belief here is that any guy can be an 8.5 if he just hits the gym.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True points. And also tastes change as you age. Once you reach your 30s upwards you've probably had enough women that sex and entertainment isn't enough anymore for the long-term. And you're much more comfortable with your own company. But I guess really that just plays into the cost benefit.

So I guess I would pose the equation as not being able to get the quality you want in a certain market or a certain set of circumstances. Note that makes red pill guys actually less useful to the species at a biological level.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how you define MGTOW, and who the guy is who is participating in it. Some guys see it as simply not getting married or committing to a relationship. Some won't date because they don't want to invest the time or money - but they'll take a booty call if they can get it. Others write off women all together, many because they don't feel appreciated or desired by them.
MGTOW has different degrees as you said, I personally follow a soft form ( the ones who take a booty call and even flirt with women as long as no detour has to be done from his planned schedule) but I perfectly understand men in this 50s who write off women altogheter cause at that point you're really asking for it while getting almost none in return.

That sounds very high to me, but if that were true: That might suggest that at least 50% of the MGTOW guys are unable to get women, and probably an even higher percentage. So a lot of MGTOW is a reaction to not being able to get women, or if they have gotten women they are jaded from their experiences with them.
That percentage was referred about raw physical attraction, meaning that women find those guys attractive as sex prospects and not toleranting them as long as they provide.

This second condition is what most average married man are, problem solving cash machine who are given the least amount of sex necessary to keep them around cause chads are not available.

Glad to see someone admit that. Usually the belief here is that any guy can be an 8.5 if he just hits the gym.
Those guys are brainless, as much as the "be confident" crew...a guy who is ugly, skinny, bald and small framed is fvcked no matter how hard he tries...nowadays even average built guys are skipping meals when it comes of women.
I clearly talk about the 18-30s range, after a certain point women try to settle and would take anything to have some stability but who wants old used harpies anyway, definitely not former incels who have those scars so deep in them.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget too there r women who spent their time developing themselves instead of riding the carousel. And know how to team with a man. I m with one of those.

But inevitably u will have to compromise on looks.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In college, there was an old saying that (math nerd alert) the limit as the GPA goes to 0 of a BS in Engineering equals a BA in Business. I think the same can be said that the limit as the success rate of a man goes to 0 of a PUA equals a MGTOW.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW has nothing to do with inability to get women ...
But it is at the core. I think the typical MGTOW is someone that is unable to secure a proper woman, only sees low-quality women, and decides that the "reservation wage" for getting in relationship is not worth the return - e.g., why pursue fat chicks or harridans, when they disgust you in any case? If the women available were high-quality, a lot of MGTOW would not be so.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it is at the core. I think the typical MGTOW is someone that is unable to secure a proper woman, only sees low-quality women, and decides that the "reservation wage" for getting in relationship is not worth the return - e.g., why pursue fat chicks or harridans, when they disgust you in any case? If the women available were high-quality, a lot of MGTOW would not be so.
Agree, a lot of mgotw would have been married if we were in the 90s in terms of women and laws and even more if we were in the 60s.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, a lot of mgotw would have been married if we were in the 90s in terms of women and laws and even more if we were in the 60s.
Oh, there's no question about it. First, instead of acquaintances offering to set up normies or even incel-tier men up with single mommies & fat chicks :mad:, they would offer to set them up with proper attractive, childless maidens, like it was for the men who have shared my Y-chromosome. I'm looking at my family history, and gosh all these guys seemed to marry 18 year olds and have a ton of kids, even having kids with 2nd wives after getting widowed . The King of France was sending women over boatloads of marriageable women to New France to attend to the needs of my colonist male ancestors. It makes ALL the difference in the world. :mad::mad::mad:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some MGTOW that are men that can't get laid, I would say at least 30%. But I am also seeing a lot of guys that simply don't believe that the deal being offered is a good one. These guys basically are just having short term flings and ONS. If you look at the basic tenants of MGTOW, no marriage, no cohabitation, no children, no real attachments. In today's legal and social environment it actually makes a lot of sense. For some men MGTOW is a cope no doubt but for others it is a smart strategy the main difference is in their motivations. By the way most of the guys that I have met that are basically MGTOW don't even know that it exists, they are just living their lives.