"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Is the guy expected to call?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I'm going out with this girl which lives in a different town than me. I'm a senior in HS and she's a junior. When we first started going out she called more often than I did. Like once every 2 days. Well in the past week she's texted me once, i've called her once, and we've talked on msn once. She hasn't called me for over a week and I'm starting to get alarmed. My brother thinks I should just call her but I'm too stubborn and I've decided to break off all contact until she iniates it. Am I out of line? I mean she may be busy she could take like 10 minutes out of her day just to make contact.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
she's probably wondering why you can't take 10 minutes out of YOUR day to make contact with her. call her dammit. just to set up a date or something...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Call her.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Yeah but if she likes me then why wouldn't she call me. I'm also trying to not come off as needy and hard to get.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Maybe she's wondering why you aren't calling her?

Just call her dude.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by bud_2005
Yeah but if she likes me then why wouldn't she call me. I'm also trying to not come off as needy and hard to get.
you like her right, yet you're not calling her, why can't you spare a few minutes of your day to call her? stop acting like an idiot for crying out loud. just pick up the phone and dial

oh, and how can you not come off as needy and hard to get?

they are two different things thank you very much, in fact, opposite polarities.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok I called her and she just peeved me off. She was at a friends house and they were looking at a yearbook and she was hard to hear because there were other voices in the background. I talked to her some but she wasn't following it up very good. Then later on in the call she's like "well i'm gonna go because i'm using up your minutes and you won't talk". I just told her its hard to talk 2 her when shes talking to her friends and and a its hard to have a conversation when it's one-sided. I was fuming but I like this girl. What should I do?
 

dj_erey

New Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
RED FLAGGG

my friend, this is what i like to call a red flag.

this means 1 of 2 things:

<u><b>situation 1</u></b>
forget this girl man, if she really wanted to she would have walked away from her friends and been nice to you, excited to hear from you, and tell you she'll call you back later when she gets home. this girl has already forgotten about you, i suggest you do the same.

<u><b>situation 2</u></b>
this girl was probably JUST talking about you with her girlfriends, and im sure (like girls do when they get in groups) all sat there for 15 minutes talking about how you are an *******. her friends were probably laughing in the background and crap. if you try to continue with this girl, she'll probably just drag you around her little finger and make you buy **** for her. dont get into that.
 
Top