Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is the 'friend zone' always bad?

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
the general attitude around about the friend zone is avoid it like the plague, next those who put you in it. but what about getting into the friend zone with 'non-potentials' so the speak, such as taken girls (who are loyal) or just girls that rnt really hbs, you get into her circle, and you can meet alot of potential hits, just as long as you stay in the friend zone with only the one girl

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It's bad. I don't feel like typing. But rest assured - it's bad.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it isn't bad.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I always found that it was nie to have one girl in the 'friend zone' just to gain some insight to other girls, and see things from their side of things.

I have done it before where you end up dating a girl that the friend knows, but it makes things awkward to break up and thus effectivly ends your connection to the circle.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really try to avoid getting into the friends zone with any girl but sometimes it can be okay. If you see a girl as having no potential in getting with you, then it can be okay. Just don't let it become a habit and become a friend with every single girl you meet, haha. Might make you look a little strange ;]

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see anything wrong with being in the friend zones.

Just don't be an emotional tampon, its always good to have chicks to call when your out with the guys also.

So i guess its not bad at all then. Just know that its a p*ssy you'll never see :\ so make sure its not someone you'd regret not getting with.

edit:

hehe 420 post lol. I'm not a stoner even, i just think thats funny.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say being in the friends zone with a girl, consider this. If she was to walk out of a bathroom naked and asked to have sex with you, would you do it? I mean, would you risk your friendship over some intimacy. If it's a yes, then forget about getting too close and friendly with her, you don't need female friends that'll tell you about how she's hooking up with other guys.

In general, I don't need female friends. I hang with the boys, I have my poker nights with the guys, and workout with the crew. This also goes with the idea that I don't like having ugly female friends, I just don't want to go out with her and have to look at her all day. I just don't.

If you are single, I say avoid the friend zone, what do you need female friends for anyways? Picking out new shoes? Hang with the boys and talk about guy stuff, screw fashion trends and female insight on the dating world, they don't know what they want anyways.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Guys are too "macho" around here.

There's nothing wrong with being friends with women.

How the hell are you ever going to be a good boyfriend to a woman, if you can't even be a good friend? Oh wait....I forgot what board I was on.....the "puzzy" is the only thing that matters, that's right.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not all bad. I know we've all been to a party that was a straight sausage fest. It's good to be able to call some hos over.

Also, other girls see you with your ho friends and they automatically get the impression that you're good with the ladies. This works best if you're friends are fine.

Vincent stated the most important factor of being in the friend zone. "Just don't be an emotional tampon".

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
*sigh*

How the hell are you ever going to be a good boyfriend to a woman, if you can't even be a good friend? Oh wait....I forgot what board I was on.....the "puzzy" is the only thing that matters, that's right.
Lets put it this way YOU ARE A RETARD AND HAVE OBVIOUSLY NOT READ THE DJ BIBLE.

Do you even listen to half the stuff we say, it is not all about getting pvssy, its about improving yourself so you can get whatever you want. Lets put it this way, im a virgin AND BY CHOICE (choice without even believing in that no sex befor marriage thing).

And what the hell is wrong with being macho, when you are a feminised ass kisser you get your bum kicked. One of the PRETTIEST boys i know despite being an out and out feminist and being a nice guy, fails totally with women. Do you know why, because they do not want to date a WOMAN and the ones that do do not like being penetrated by a HARD MACHO d1ck.

Why are you even here.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

:) Absolutely. Beyond having sex, I couldn't give a rats ass about any woman's feelings.

They were put on this planet to make dinner for me and **** me, afterall, right?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH

And what the hell is wrong with being macho, when you are a feminised ass kisser you get your bum kicked. One of the PRETTIEST boys i know despite being an out and out feminist and being a nice guy, fails totally with women. Do you know why, because they do not want to date a WOMAN and the ones that do do not like being penetrated by a HARD MACHO d1ck.
Uhhh, there's a difference between having a few female friends and being "a feminized ass kisser". Maybe you can't distinguish the difference, but I'm sure most halfway intelligent guys could.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Uhhh, there's a difference between having a few female friends and being "a feminized ass kisser". Maybe you can't distinguish the difference, but I'm sure most halfway intelligent guys could.
I never said girls cant be in the friend zone i was responding to this part of his quote. Get your facts right before you flame me.

Oh wait....I forgot what board I was on.....the "puzzy" is the only thing that matters, that's right.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

You talk like you must have to be good friends with women to be a good boyfriend. Well, women don't date the people they label as just friends. As if you did not have enough experience making friends over the course of your whole life.

Being a good boyfriend and being a good friend are two different things. I sure as hell do not buy the guys chocolates on Valentine's Day. You should know how to treat a woman without having to go make a whole bunch of female friends.

I stick by not needing female friends. I know some, but I don't need a close female friend that would LJBF me and I'd go along for the ride. It isn't quite appealing as some would think.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gender-biased opinionation is getting on my nerves.

Saying platonic female friends are a waste of time is possibly one of the most ignorant and immature things I've ever read. Let me save you the trouble before you go out into the real world to figure this out on your own - You. Are. Wrong.

No, you dont NEED them, but you also dont NEED regular friends either. They're just people you enjoy being around and doing everyday sh!t with. Thats it, end of story. You are going to seriously hinder yourself later on in life (school, work, etc) if you go through it with the attitude that women aren't meant to be anything (or good for anything) other than ass.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's all opinion. You have some good points CableLight. But to me, I just prefer hanging with the boys to hanging with a/the girl(s). I am not going to turn away a friendly girl, but I won't make an extra effort to become friends with them, I just don't see why I would go hang out with them instead of my girlfriend. Just as I wouldn't enjoy having my girlfriend hanging out with other guys. Males and females are just different and the gender-bias is because of the difference.

If it were just about friends, I'd enjoy hanging with the guys over hanging with the girls or a girl. There are just more things in common amongst males than amongst males and females. Listen to girls talk about shopping and shoes for hours sounds nothing like the talk at poker night. I wouldn't opt for it.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not saying a night with the guys is a bad thing and everyone needs to incorporate some estrogen into the group. I'm saying that if you're really comfortable in yourself, then the gender bias goes away. This is a good thing.

There's going to come a time where you'll meet some girl(s) that are just meant to be friends, and there's absolutely nothing abnormal or wrong with that. On a personal level, I know about twenty or so girls whom I'm not persuing but still do things with. It's just normal to "hang out" with them. I know plenty of dudes I hang with too, but I honestly don't care who I'm with - a person is a person, and the ability to not be phased by the gender of a person is an important one.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is a guy.

The next two or so on my list are girls. What if the girl is a great person and you have a lot of fun with her, but you wouldn't date her? My second best friend is hot, popular, and fun. I miss her deeply if I don't talk to her for more than 3 or 4 days - but I still see her as the little girl in 6th grade who sat next to me the first day on the bus and showed me her book. I only see her as attractive in a dream-like sort of way. Meaning I know she's hot, but I just can't feel it.

You guys can have an empty life of hitting on every girl you see, but some of the best friends anybody can have have vaginas. It's just the way it is and you're missing out if you think women aren't worth talking to as just friends.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
My best friend is a guy.

The next two or so on my list are girls. What if the girl is a great person and you have a lot of fun with her, but you wouldn't date her? My second best friend is hot, popular, and fun. I miss her deeply if I don't talk to her for more than 3 or 4 days - but I still see her as the little girl in 6th grade who sat next to me the first day on the bus and showed me her book. I only see her as attractive in a dream-like sort of way. Meaning I know she's hot, but I just can't feel it.

You guys can have an empty life of hitting on every girl you see, but some of the best friends anybody can have have vaginas. It's just the way it is and you're missing out if you think women aren't worth talking to as just friends.
Exactly.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
k, i have several close female friends, and honestly they can be cooler to hang out w/ than alot of guys-(no i didnt approach them, get the ljbf and go w/ it), forget the gettin pvssy part of things, some ppl just happen to be cool to hang out w/ no matter their gender, and due to me being friends with them ive met alot more potentials for datin and whatnot, it doesnt do nething negative, and its positive, the friend zone can be good, just not if its from a girl that you originally approached lookin for somethin else than a friendship. thats my take on things, and not just from sittin down and thinkin, but from experiance