Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the Don Juan bible imcomplete?

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing and i'm sure you have as well, noticed that we are discussing the same timeless topics over and over again. Concerning the issue "who should pay for dinner" and some other issues that escape me at the moment. Has anyone solved these age-old questions? Basically what im getting at, is that i think that the great and most exprienced DJs should add another chapter to the bible to end these overdone topics. What do you guys think?

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
well ive been reading on this site for a few months before i registered on here. I totally agree with you. Theres not enough posts on here about guy talk, sports,school,work, other things than girls. Some of the posts are just so trivial but i guess to each their own. I know when im on here I like to read about things that make the world tick. Pook type posts. Not about what a girls drink tells you about her personality.

KevM2

Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing that needs to be written about is that macking is an ART, not a SCIENCE. Each individual has his own brush and techniques... Each individual has their own goal. The DJ Bible should merely be looked at as inspiration and for techniques to be used towards the attainment of one's goal. There is no one mechanical process to find pleasure and to pick up chicks. There's numerous ways to get chicks and enjoy life. Should you pay for dinner? That's your choice. It has different repercussions with different chicks. Personally, I would not do it, but if it goes with your philosophy, and you still think you can get what you want at the end of the date, do it. What a lot of these newbies need to stop doing is attemping to conform to every little rule laid out in these posts. Use them as guidelines. They are, by no means, laws of nature and unalterable.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

But I also think the DJB is more or less complete - it contains articles from a few years ago mainly, with very few additions. This is because all of the great guys with the exception of a few like Sir Chance, Pook etc have left these boards. You cannot write a better article than the best possible that already exists.

Yet some try, and some actually succeed...

This is rare, because we have so many new-age guys on the boards these days.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the reason there are no answers to these 'general purpose' questions is that the bible introduces you to the concepts and shows you what you are doing wrong, but it's up to you to take those concepts and apply them in a way that works for YOU.

There are millions of different situations and it gets to the point where you have to develop your own gameplan.