Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is that good? A new pickup line?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was eating dinner tonight in the college cafeteria...(Mmmgood right?) and I decided after my meal to try the bananna creme pie, I was having difficulty picking it up with the pie slice thing, and got a little bit of the creme on my finger. So I put the pie slice on my plate and put my finger in my mouth.

Then all the sudden a guy is standing beside me.
"Is that good?"
"I guess so. "
"Really what flavor is it?" I think coconut. I licked my finger again. He just kind of stood there watching me, so I told him to try it and walked away.

So what was that?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was definitely a pick up line..

I have been in restaurants and women always turn their rubber necks over to my plate and ohh and ahh about my dish and ask me what it is...I dont think they are hitting on me...but women seem to like always drop their B1tch sheilds/defenses when it comes to food, especially sweets/chocolates

Now I would have followed through with the trying the pie out..said thanks..and thrown you a dollar and 25 cents

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
It was definitely a pick up line..

I have been in restaurants and women always turn their rubber necks over to my plate and ohh and ahh about my dish and ask me what it is...I dont think they are hitting on me...but women seem to like always drop their B1tch sheilds/defenses when it comes to food, especially sweets/chocolates

Now I would have followed through with the trying the pie out..said thanks..and thrown you a dollar and 25 cents
Good reply Starman. You would have made me laugh. :)

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the rest of you? Would you use this as an icebreaker?

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a new pickup line. Havent you found it easier to talk to a person if they say anything about anything even if it is not to you directly. Example, your in class and someone says to themself "damn this f0cker can't teach," then you agree with them and say "yeah what the hell is he talkin bout."

Once, I was waiting to use an ATM there was this girl in front of me and some guy in front of her using it. He was taking forever, so I said something to myself. She heard me and must of agreed and then that led to a convo.

This other time when I was working out. This cute girl next to me was also. I would have never though of talking to her, for one I was working out. But she said something like "that looks hard," so from there is was easier to start a convo.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"that looks hard,"

hopefully she wasnt talking about your cack

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"cack". haha. :D Man, I hate Chikaaaago accents. :D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh you are thinking of bahston JerktheSnake,

Chicago says Chi-caw-go

and **** like cawk

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, "jerk the snake"... that is too cool. :D

Either way... cawk or cack... it cracks me up.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive would have gone up to u, taken a peice of your pie and say "hey that is pretty good" and then walk away licking my fingers

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would pick my butt then stick my fingers..in your pie then walk away licking my fingers

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamyChick
What about the rest of you? Would you use this as an icebreaker?
All he did was open. It's what he does after the opening that makes it a pick up. He did nothing but stall. It sounds like he is only practicing openers to get comfortable.

TS

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an observation... not a pick up, pick up line... just an example of using the environment around you to initiate a convo with someone you'd like a convo with

His failure to follow through tho' cost him... maybe he just took your "I guess so" reply as disinterest, and not as enthusiastic as you would have on someone who's interested... he confidence failed him, he shoulda pryed a little further not fall at the first hurdle...

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
His failure to follow through tho' cost him... maybe he just took your "I guess so" reply as disinterest
He definitely missed on the follow through. He could have continued on the food talk by telling her what kind of pies he likes and dislikes. As he about to tell her, he smoothly sits down as he is about to tell her.

TS

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it wasn't a failed pickup, and the guy was just flirting? Or maybe the guy decided he didn't want to go out with a woman who walks around sticking her fingers into pies ;) Just seems like everbody is reading more into this than actually happened.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like that reminds me of the Juggler 'Openers' that PDX was talking about in his workshop thread.

Nice and subtle, leads into a nice conversation with no pressure which can be lead anywhere

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamyChick
I was eating dinner tonight in the college cafeteria...(Mmmgood right?) and I decided after my meal to try the bananna creme pie, I was having difficulty picking it up with the pie slice thing, and got a little bit of the creme on my finger. So I put the pie slice on my plate and put my finger in my mouth.

Then all the sudden a guy is standing beside me.
"Is that good?"
"I guess so. "
"Really what flavor is it?" I think coconut. I licked my finger again. He just kind of stood there watching me, so I told him to try it and walked away.

So what was that?
He should have grabbed your hand and licked your finger too after you told him to try it. Then winked and said something like "I've had better". Now there's confidence and a challenge, lol.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Is that good? A new pickup line?

Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
He should have grabbed your hand and licked your finger too after you told him to try it. Then winked and said something like "I've had better". Now there's confidence and a challenge, lol.
That is an AWESOME approach. The execution would have to be perfect, and there had better be instant, intense chemistry (i.e. she is attracted strongly to you). Otherwise I wouldn't want some guy sucking my finger on a first meet, if I were a girl.