Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Taylor Swift - Borderline Personality Disorder

Is Taylor Swift BPD

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other - she is weird but that's just millenial

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donald trump doesn't wear vials of his partners blood round his neck nor did he used to be a self harmer
a lot of that stuff is used to get media attention. in any case, I legit meant "driven" like trump to succeed at any cost

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she is not BPD, she is just a woman who let the fame, power, and money get to her head. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A woman cannot be classified as BDP or anything else unless she is on medication issued a certified psychiatrist.

Anything less than that, you can't trust anything they say. Taylor Swift is doing all this to improve her image/her brand. This girl writes a few paragraphs to a Apple, a trillion dollar company, and they CHANGE their ways. And people think she is all confused and upset when some guy allegedly dumps her?

Every girl has an agenda. Everything they say and do is to further that agenda. Just don't be a part of it at your expense. :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's like this, we don't know her well enough to tell if her songs are just songs

eminem wrote a song where he murdered his ex-wife then killed himself from the guilt (don't remember what that song is called), but he's obviously still alive

so we can't take her songs as evidence of anything since we don't know how exaggerated they are and how serious they are (I am of the opinion that music is generally not to be taken seriously and very dramatised to sound good)

without her song lyrics we know almost nothing about her

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I know of numerous women who were officially diagnosed with borderline personality disorder by psychiatrists, and they were about as unattractive as you can get. But I'm getting in the way of the PUA version of reality, so I will just bow out of this thread and leave it to y'all.
the crazy ones are always hot because we don't pay enough attention to ugly girls to notice their personalities

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if she's BPD or not...but she damn sure does look like a batsh*t crazy woman.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea probably is. Defo cluster B.

Must be worse now after staying in the messed up music industry for so long.

Saltybull

Reaction score
Alright Boys, Time to wake up and understand Borderline reality! I like some of you thought I knew how to spot someone with a mental illness. ****, I dealt with mentally ill people all the time as a inner-city Medic for 10 years.

You are very correct that her song "Blank Space" describes her BPD behavior. She admits that she is unable to have adult romantic relationship and feels obsessed then quickly devalues. Borderline Personality Disordered woman are not all "waifs", low functioning/suicide threatening attention seekers. BPD can be very hard to diagnose in the non "waifs" as they avoid psychiatrists. Many are high functioning, hot and charismatic. They wear their mask very well until you get close and they feel intimate. During the idealizing phase they are very good at seducing you! Even BPD woman feel she is one of them according to BPD forums. Here is what one of the "Siren" gals with BPD posted about herself in the BPD forums.

Being in lust/love/need used to be my favorite feeling. The back and forth? Yes, It's constant and I often feel like a "nightmare dressed like a daydream". I am absolutely fantastic in bed. I am adventurous and will attempt to make all your wildest fantasies come true. I'm also attractive, But when my anxieties come out to play and I start getting attached, get ready for the threats of leaving and mood swings and bitching. I can't help it and I don't want to do it but it can feel almost compulsive.

I fell victim to one of these high function "Siren" BPD gals, She was a student of mine and I knew her for over a year before getting involved with her. I knew she had a lot of past relationships but I ignored that red flag, I also ignored that she branch swung to me when we got involved, claiming her EX was an abusive A-hole (another red flag) I missed. 5 years I wasted with her, ignoring her abusive behavior on occasion, thinking it wouldn't really affect me since I would retaliate by enforcing boundaries. The sex was incredible and the thought of her ass still drives me crazy, Sex will never be the same with normal gals. It's been a year of no contact and I still feel down most of the time, I'm not the happy guy I was before Lucifer's daughter targeted my soul!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, OP is saying that her dating men 10 years older means she is mentally ill?

Is OP a 21 year old male by chance? Get a job.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say both Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are extreme narcissists. Neither will be happy in love while they can't love anybody more than themselves ( I don't mean in a healthy self love kind of way). Neither can stand not being the queen bee which is probably why they won't stop fueding.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's seems like a backyard racist to me. Everything about her annoys the he'll out of me. I find her ugly also

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is our end goal here? What would a proper diagnosis mean? I've learned to stop trying to diagnose my own ex's...let alone a random celeb.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most beautiful women, have ugly souls. It's a well known fact, that goes back centuries. Way before bpd/npd were a thing.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD can be very hard to diagnose in the non "waifs" as they avoid psychiatrists. Many are high functioning, hot and charismatic. They wear their mask very well until you get close and they feel intimate. During the idealizing phase they are very good at seducing you!

Being in lust/love/need used to be my favorite feeling. The back and forth? Yes, It's constant and I often feel like a "nightmare dressed like a daydream". I am absolutely fantastic in bed. I am adventurous and will attempt to make all your wildest fantasies come true. I'm also attractive, But when my anxieties come out to play and I start getting attached, get ready for the threats of leaving and mood swings and bitching. I can't help it and I don't want to do it but it can feel almost compulsive.

I fell victim to one of these high function BPD gals, She was a student of mine and I knew her for over a year before getting involved. I knew she had a lot of past relationships but I ignored that red flag, I also ignored that she branch swung to me, claiming her EX was an abusive A-hole (another red flag) I missed. 5 years I wasted with her, ignoring her abusive behavior on occasion, thinking it wouldn't really affect me since I would retaliate by enforcing boundaries. The sex was incredible and the thought of her ass still drives me crazy, Sex will never be the same with normal gals. It's been a year of no contact and I still feel down most of the time, I'm not the happy guy I was before!
Pretty standard BPD story. It amazes me how similar they all are.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She's one of the biggest stars of our generation.

If she has BPD, that doesn't make her bad. She makes BPD good.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a high functioning BPD. She cray cray!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Here is a high functioning BPD. She cray cray
High functioning BPD ? I disagree. She has other issues also which is common with disorders. She's all over the place mentally in that video.
Would make me cray cray myself if I had to listen to that mindless prattle on just a dating basis.

Last edited: