"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is "stripper game" a skill worth acquiring & doing?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.pualingo.com/stripper-game/

my opinion: This seems to be like "wh0re game" - i.e., trying to knock down the price of a wh0re. I actually once had a "fling" with a pro that gave me an 80% discount - which I viewed as simply paying her what I would spend on her on a canonical inexpensive date, and thus had no qualms with it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
LOL

Unless we are talking about very high end strip clubs, which most of them aren't, why any self respecting man would want anything to do with these women for more than just sex is beyond me.
 
Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Call me chump but I like to make love. Clasp hands, look in eyes and make out during sex...

Dem strippers is just good for in and out.

That's it.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I went to a strip club once, I just followed the guys. I'm not particularly interested in these places or paying for something that's mutually pleasurable. Of course some leech of a woman sat down and tried to seduce me into buying a lapdance. I bought one because I had never had one and wanted to see what it was all about. So, naked woman dancing and grinding on me, meh. After the lapdance she asked me if I wanted to fvck, but I didn't really want that and definitely not for that price. I told her I would do half price or walk out of there, I expected she would refuse half price before I even offered it. She at first tried fooling me to pay full price, no deal. She then started haggling, no deal. I want half price or I GTFO, she agreed.

I regret giving her an option at all to fvck me. The whole experience sucked, wasn't worth the (relatively little) money I spent on it. I thought there was no way she'd accept the price, but it turns out these wh0res are only as expensive as a dumb fvck is willing to pay for it.
 
Top