Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is something wrong with me?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've started seeing a girl, everything was going fine except now I feel like she might be cooling down to me. But that's not what I'm asking about, I kinda ****ed up a little and I think I know where.

The real problem is that I think I'm attracted to her but I wonder if I actually am. She's good-looking with a nice body, and she's very fun to talk to. Before I started seeing her, however, I was wanking it everyday just so my friend wouldn't get erected randomly. Now that I'm seeing her, I haven't had an erection for almost a week (good thing we didn't try to have sex yet, that would be embarrassing). I do realize that I might be thinking about her a bit more than I should (since she's the only girl I'm seeing now), but it's definitely not a case of oneitis. My question is if that's my body's way of saying that there is no sexual attraction (and that I only think I might be because I enjoy conversations with her), or is it stress from school/seeing her/other stuff, or is it something else?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not ask if you should listen to your penis to make a decision.