Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is soft nexting my only option here?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been on 3 dates with this girl, escalated each time and banged her on the third date. She always initiates after each date so she makes things pretty easy.

Day after we banged she reached out and I told her I was heading to the night markets at the beach this Thursday and if she would like to join me.. She said yes, definitely, that sounds good.

I left it at that as it was a week out and she reached out again over the weekend asking how mine was (I'm away out at work) we exchanged a few texts and then with my last reply I said to her ''Also on Thursday let's meet at your place and we can walk to the markets from there. 6pm suit you?''

This was over a day ago and she hasn't responded. It sounds to me like she has a better prospect?

Is soft nexting until she reaches out my only option here? I guess I should just invite a different plate to come with me and if this one tries to confirm our date I'll tell her I didn't hear from her so I made other plans?

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, relax a little. Maybe she doesn't want to meet at her place because she knows you will have sex and doesnt want to be a slut. Maybe she has had a death in the family, **** knows. If you don't hear from her before Wednesday night make other plans.
Seriously though, she was into going with you, you guys have made a connection, don't **** it up now by either getting insecure or all redpill "yeah I texted her and the Bytch took a whole day to reply so she is probably fuvking some other Alpha guy right now" nonsense. I know it is hard to believe but the women we like have lives that don't involve waiting around for us to text.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left it at that as it was a week out and she reached out again over the weekend asking how mine was (I'm away out at work) we exchanged a few texts and then with my last reply I said to her ''Also on Thursday let's meet at your place and we can walk to the markets from there. 6pm suit you?''

This was over a day ago and she hasn't responded. It sounds to me like she has a better prospect?
I'd say you creeped her out with that text. Don't invite yourself to her place. She has to invite you. When you take her out to near her place, offer to pick her up. Then she'll invite you in at the end of the night if you made her feel comfortable.

Gents, you still have to treat them like women. They want to at least have some illusion of romance. Just because you ****ed doesn't mean you get free reign. The courtship never ends.

Is soft nexting until she reaches out my only option here? I guess I should just invite a different plate to come with me and if this one tries to confirm our date I'll tell her I didn't hear from her so I made other plans?
Correct. Wait to hear from her. If you don't her from her in at least week, reach out to see how she's doing and try to set up another date.

You can schedule a different plate if you want, or you can just chill for the day and focus your energy on doing something other than gaming women. You'll save money.

(Hint: inviting another plate this quickly is coming from a place of fear)

Serenity

Reaction score
I love how so many guys freak out not knowing what to do when a girl isn't responding. How their hamsters start spinning the wildest scenarios. Sheds a light on the desperation at play here.

I'd say you shouldn't play the game if you don't expect losses, losing lives is part of any good game. Don't panic when you lose lives in a game, play better with the next one.

You may not have lost a life though, you may just be at a stage that requires greater patience to be completed. Funny how people go crazy when they have to wait, don't you have a life to live in the meantime?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Espi and Eye. Wait a bit and initiate if she dosen't respond.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the morning of the date I'm just going to send something casual like "Hey, still keen for the markets tonight?"

If she doesn't respond then I'll just move on..

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reached out to her casually tonight and got this:

"Hey Fireballs, I've actually had a friend unexpectedly turn up in (my town), from (city) for the end of the week! May have to rain check! Are you free over the weekend?"

Haven't responded yet..not sure how to play this one

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response:

"Thanks for the heads-up Hon ;) no worries and enjoy your time with your friend. Xoxo Fireballs."

I wouldn't even acknowledge/address my weekend availability. Make her wonder.
Sounds good. I guess after sending it I just wait for her to reach out? Or should I try initiate something after the weekend.

Keep in mind I work away for 2 weeks at a time then back in town for a week so I have limited availability

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Reached out to her casually tonight and got this:

"Hey Fireballs, I've actually had a friend unexpectedly turn up in (my town), from (city) for the end of the week! May have to rain check! Are you free over the weekend?"

Haven't responded yet..not sure how to play this one
I would say "Possibly. Let my schedule, will let you know."

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes ill just send a friendly HELLOOOOOO??? :) as a followup when I dont get a response in a timely matter. So if she didnt respond within an hour of my last text Id send it. this goes for anyone, my bros, gf, mom dad whoever. No big deal. Honestly I dont like being left wondering... and leaving someone hanging over 24 hours for a simple text response is playing games and disrespectful in my opinion, especially with the prevalence of cell phones and how everyone especially females are attached to them 24/7...so u know the bish got the text...either she missed it or shes doing some weak power plays. either way my helloooo!? :) method works.

Also her friend is prolly other dude/ex shes banging/wants to bang instead of you this weekend. Oh well have more women in your stable who cares...id still be irritated the bish took 2 days to respond and only did after another text from me...

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me I'd text her tomorrow:

"Hi."

When she responds, I'd get right to the point and invite her to your place. Specific time.

You need no gamesmanship. Just a yes or a no.

My opinion is, you've reached the yes-or-no sex level with this plate. I like to take advg. of it by being (more) open and direct.
I just wrote her now:

"Hey, no worries, enjoy your time with your friend"

She instantly replied "Thanks, she decided to surprise me..it worked!"

Think I'll just wait till tomorrow then directly ask her over for dinner for Sun night.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wrote her now:

"Hey, no worries, enjoy your time with your friend"

She instantly replied "Thanks, she decided to surprise me..it worked!"

Think I'll just wait till tomorrow then directly ask her over for dinner for Sun night.
No, you ****ed up. If she brings up rescheduling and suggests a time, you make the date right then and there. An easy, "sure, Sun - <place> @ <time?" is all you needed to do.

Delete her number. Too many fumbles. Read the DJ Bible.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this text:

''Hey Fireballs, thought I should let you know that as much as I've enjoyed getting to know you, some of the girls told me your ex is (name), who is someone I actually work with and I didn't think it was appropriate to keep seeing you. Sorry - and I really did enjoy getting to know you! Was alot of fun :)''

Makes sense now - I had a feeling that she would find out who my ex was lol.. (found out she does trips once a week with my ex out to communities.. She knew my ex was a Doctor but I never told her who)

Not much I can do here is there?

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this text:

''Hey Fireballs, thought I should let you know that as much as I've enjoyed getting to know you, some of the girls told me your ex is (name), who is someone I actually work with and I didn't think it was appropriate to keep seeing you. Sorry - and I really did enjoy getting to know you! Was alot of fun :)''

Makes sense now - I had a feeling that she would find out who my ex was lol.. (found out she does trips once a week with my ex out to communities.. She knew my ex was a Doctor but I never told her who)

Not much I can do here is there?
If you had enough value as a man to her. She'd see you behind her friends back. Slut defense activated. She def got some dirt on you from your ex. I wouldn't reply at all or text something along the lines of "lame" or "that's too bad".