Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is social media tearing society apart?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just "stop posting on fakebook" and vow to stop reading the stories. Get rid of the account. You'll be fine without one. I guarantee it.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the way people use it is the problem. Never confuse improper use of something with the actual thing being the problem.
Social media gives you a lot more choices to make. A lot of people have trouble making good choices in their life so when confronted with many more choices on a daily basis to make, they tend to make a lot of poor ones.
I agree. Simple self-control goes a long way, and there's no need for attachment. Since we know better, our socmed accounts should better bring good vibes most of the time. And there are always more fulfilling activities to better spend our time for.

The internet is made to improve our lives, not to destroy it. It's just applications, and should only be used for their intended healthy purposes. Turn off the global electrical grid, there's the real world. Heck, don't turn it off, there's still only the real world.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've never liked Facebook, before everyone i knew used MSN(Windows Live Messenger). It was just for messaging and to add each other you both had to have one anothers emails.

Facebook took over and everyone used that, do i really want to know what Jeremy from highschool had for lunch today? No. It's such a stupid and pointless website.

Instagram was good until facebook bought it and It became an app for attention hoes to gather beta orbiters.

Snapchat was always a mess, and indirectly led to the rise of onlyfans

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with social media is it exposes human vulnerabilities. Everyone wants attention, to be loved, to be noticed, to be talked about. It’s almost a basic human need. People think they can get this from social media, but they can’t. It’s empty and it’s unfulfilling, they think are *connecting* with others when they are not.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
without a doubt its tearing apart the fabric of society and is the most evil insidious thing man has ever created.