“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is So Suave Unloved Shack?

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
There's the forum Love Shack. Then there's So Suave which could be called Unloved Shack since DJs never care to form a bond with a woman.

Do you proudly embrace being unloved?

I just want to be loved, is that so wrong?

Put a lil love in your ice cold hearts.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
You will be treated how you treat yourself. Love yourself and you will be loved.

and au contraire the best men here advocate a very abundant, fulfilling, and passionate relationship with women. it simply starts from within, from self love and self respect.
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
You will be treated how you treat yourself. Love yourself and you will be loved.

and au contraire the best men here advocate a very fulfilling and passionate relationship with women. it simply starts from within, from self love and self respect.
Loving yourself is one thing. A woman loving you is another.

I love myself but I can't fvck myself. If I could I'd never leave my house.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Loving yourself is one thing. A woman loving you is another.

I love myself but I can't fvck myself. If I could I'd never leave my house.
if that were true you wouldn't have made this thread. you would have simply gone out and enjoyed the act of sharing your abundance with a grateful beautiful woman. a complete man doesn't yearn for a woman's love, he enjoys the play of fostering it naturally with a woman he finds attractive.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Loving yourself is one thing. A woman loving you is another.

I love myself but I can't fvck myself. If I could I'd never leave my house.
And why do you have to "love" or "bond" with a woman to fvck her? Makes no sense.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Straw man argument. What a troll!
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
And why do you have to "love" or "bond" with a woman to fvck her? Makes no sense.
I think human nature drives us to want to bond with another individual. However, I generally agree, but this is something I have struggled with in the past: meet a cool chick, start hooking up, etc.

How does one avoid emotional attachment with a beautiful woman you are having sex with it going on dates with?
 
Top