Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she worth it?

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've had this GF for a while (embarrassed to admit) been going out for a while and had not gotten much in return. I think part of the reason is not because she's not willing to but because her over protective father does not let her go out much or do interesting things. Always gotta know what she's up to 24/7. And she can't lie to him. He did a good job raising her but that's bad for me :mad:

She's pretty but I'm not getting anything out of this relationship. I have a feeling if I did brake up with her though she would disobey her father and give it to just any guy for revenge though. And that would tear me up....

I've been patient long enough, I'm starting to get tired waiting...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be patient my friend. It seems like your in a relationship for the wrong reasons. Never be in a relationship with a girl just for sexual satisfaction. fthat is why your in a relationship with her then you need to break up with her.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you need to be selfish. If something is not benefiting you, then don't do it.
It's your life man.