Is she serious or what?

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i get logical resistance (I have a bf, etc) via email but when I see her in real life she always want me to talk to her (she always looks at me when Im about to leave). I admit I didnt establish rapport but I do have high attraction. I try establishing rapport via email since we go to different schools but she ignores my attempts and give me logical resistance.

Today, I get this" Hey. I'm sorry but I won't be checking this e-mail anymore, I think I'm getting a new one. I don't know what it is, but by the time I come up with a new one, I won't have this one. I'm thinking of getting my initials and my boyfriend's in my new email."

Bull or not? Should I f off?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um well...It goes like this....She drops hint that she has BF...Then you completely ignore her...not even a glance....try looking through her...i mean like look in her direction but look at something else...that way you know if shes looking but youre not looking directly at her...and then just completely ignore her...that trick works as well pretty much anywhere if you want to see if a girl is checkin you out...

And L777 is what we like to call b!tch-made.