Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she off limits?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Just started a part-time gig as a Strength and Conditioning Coach in a local privately-owned gym. I am there 2 week nights for a few hours and Saturday mornings for a few as well.

Over the past 3 weeks this one client has caught my attention and I have been getting some IOIs from her. She is a HB7 with a juicy ass and I am definitely into her. She is not my client but rather participates in group training classes in the open gym.

I am definitely going to approach her and introduce myself just to be nice and have good rapport as an employee, but do you think this chick is off limits for me to try to bang? I know they say don't shiit where you eat.

Thanks boys.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "juice" isn't worth the squeeze. Here is why:

You JUST STARTED. You don't know the culture there yet. See how staff and clients interact first.
You are setting up your first impression for all the future women who join. You risk the "creepy trainer" label if your approach goes Awry
Set you sights higher. Don't risk a work related incident for a 7....
Be more discerning. There are plenty of other women out there that you don't have to put your career and reputation at risk for.

Serenity

Reaction score
In such a setting I'd go indirect and apply no pressure. I have a habit of playing with words and using double entendres anyways. If she's into the new coach she knows she will have to take the step to break the barrier, but you absolutely can wind her up so she's more motivated to take that step.

I also heavily rely on reading how someone responds, that would be an entire article to go in-depth on. Essentially for everything you say or do you evaluate how she responds before determining your next action. ANY even slightly negative response you just back off and let it go.

Especially in this setting she must be totally receptive to what you're doing or the deal is off, anything else is a risk not worth taking.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What your going to want to do is get everyone's email that you see, start creating an emailing list of people so that you can email them like promotions on your program, merchandise, social media interaction, etc.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I never mess with girls from a work setting or with friends. Two cardinal rules.. and while in some situations it may even make sense, these rules are set in place to avoid things you might not be able to foresee.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is common for trainers and clients to have sex. This doesn't sound like a job where you need the income. It's a better situation to go for it than one's primary job.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Smart men respond to a woman who shows interest. They don't go for women where he is invisible to her. Seems like you are invisible to her. You have been in close proximity and she hasn't even acknowledged you exist, yet there is no way she could not have seen you or know you are there. You can bet money she knows you have been looking her over just as she knows every other guy looks her over (she is used to it, expects it, wasn't born yesterday),...yet no reaction toward you whatsoever. She is already going to have a guy, a woman like that is not going to spend any time at all "alone" with no guy to date,...she is going to monkey branch down the whole list of guys she has waiting in line at the first hint of dissatisfaction with whatever guy she is currently with. Yet she's had no reaction to you as possibly adding you as #36 on her list.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart men respond to a woman who shows interest. They don't go for women where he is invisible to her. Seems like you are invisible to her. You have been in close proximity and she hasn't even acknowledged you exist, yet there is no way she could not have seen you or know you are there. You can bet money she knows you have been looking her over just as she knows every other guy looks her over (she is used to it, expects it, wasn't born yesterday),...yet no reaction toward you whatsoever. She is already going to have a guy, a woman like that is not going to spend any time at all "alone" with no guy to date,...she is going to monkey branch down the whole list of guys she has waiting in line at the first hint of dissatisfaction with whatever guy she is currently with. Yet she's had no reaction to you as possibly adding you as #36 on her list.
This is a common occurrence at gyms. I'll often see someone at my gym who has no reaction when I make deep eye contact with her and smile. Often times, they have their headphones/earbuds in and are oblivious to everything by their own design.

In situations I just described in the gym, I won't approach. I don't want to do a low percentage approach in my gym, especially because I like my gym and do not want to switch gyms because it is a unique situation.

In a secondary facility that you are attending off of ClassPass or a 2nd gym subscription you don't care about, approach away!

@TheNewStyle123 did mention he is getting IOIs so that's a good thing.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say I’m invisible to her. I have been getting IOIs just over these past two weeks. But as you mentioned, I’m sure she has and exercises plenty of options.