"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is she needy or Am I just too alpha for her?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I banged the **** out of this chick the other day really rocked her world. Could tell she was getting attached.

She says she likes that I’m unpredictable but at the same time I can tell she’s upset.

I want to keep her around...but on my terms. If I want to disappear for a week and travel I don’t wanna have to explain myself. I don’t want to feel like I have to constantly take her FaceTime calls to get consistent se from her. Or have her question me about why my phones off on weekends which she already does.

Am I just not that into her? Or is she just a needy chick not used to dealing with alphas? I hate the idea of committing to one woman. She’s hot and not used to a guy not being obsessed with her
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't get the need to use this alt when you're been active with Trump.

If u r the alpha u claim u r then you won't be opening a thread on what a woman thinks.

You wouldn't even care what she thinks - period.

All this thinking displayed right here is what a woman normally does.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Just tell her u like to have an Fwb situation or casual dates. And see how things goes.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Sounds like she sees a 9 going on 10 in you. Imagine how you rocked her dry world of boring men experience. Telling her you're doing your work will suffice. You can always explain to her that you are doing your work and she is being retarded.
 
Top