Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she married? Interested?

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
In kind of difficult situation... Taking a saturday class with this chick, i think she has a kid.... The problem is im trying to find out if she is married or not she wears some ring on her hand and then some ring on her thumb (gold)....

Everytime i enter through the door to class her attention shifts to me and she looks right at my face and eyes for couple of seconds, then when i sit i notice her looking at me and i look at her...Happens everytime,only between us she doesnt do such thing to any other person

Another time since we sit on opposite site i noticed her first look up on clock on top and then look down on me at my face and then gazed into my eyes for a couple secs

Another sign is when someone speaks on my side she kind of pretends she looks at them but i notice her eyes looking at me..

Fellow Dj' insisted that she may be married, and just gives signals... if i was not married i would be with you in a sec

Maybe that ring doesnt mean crap i dont know.. Comments?

If she gave me some kind of smile then i would know what to do... Maybe she is waiting for me to do that first:rolleyes:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yankees13
i think she has a kid....
FORGET HER!!

Don’t date chicks with kids especially who are at school.

My god man are you really that dense.

Single moms have serious baggage.

And if they didn’t get a devoice and had a kid out of wedlock still has serious problems.

Everytime i enter through the door to class her attention shifts to me and she looks right at my face and eyes for couple of seconds,
Your going to have to forgive her she’s been out of the dating world so she’s a little rusty.

She’s trying to bait you because you look like a sucker who would go for a chick that’s over the hill and has a kid.

Her baggage isn’t getting lighter and she’s looking for someone to help her carry it.

then when i sit i notice her looking at me and i look at her...Happens everytime,only between us she doesnt do such thing to any other person
Brotha your at CLASS why the hell are you wasting your time and money checking to see if this chick picks her burgers and throws it at you or wipes off her child’s puke off her shirt.

Your there to learn so LEARN.

Another time since we sit on opposite site i noticed her first look up on clock on top and then look down on me at my face and then gazed into my eyes for a couple secs
She can’t believe how long you have been staring at her. This whole class time you’ve been gawking at her and taking note every breath and eye blink she takes.

Another sign is when someone speaks on my side she kind of pretends she looks at them but i notice her eyes looking at me..
Naw you just need to rub your eyes their getting blurred due to all the non stop staring. Blink once in awhile.

I think you need to just LET IT GO, relax, and focus on SCHOOL.

Look at the sensei and focus on what he/she is teaching so you can get your money worth and good education.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot of you guys have problems dealing with chicks that have kids.. But just because they have a child does not mean a relationship or whatever is not possible...

Several years ago i dated a girl that had a young daughther and i could say it was one of the best/fun filled experienced relationship i had

Actually this is my last semester at the college, and the class is a bore anyways... I dont know why you make it seem like i gawk at her 24/7 the matter of fact is she does that

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot of you guys have problems dealing with chicks that have kids.. But just because they have a child does not mean a relationship or whatever is not possible...
Of course it’s possible but everything is but tell me why would you?

If she was in her prime with out a kid you think she would be so willing to accept anybody’s invitation?

Actually this is my last semester at the college, and the class is a bore anyways... I dont know why you make it seem like i gawk at her 24/7 the matter of fact is she does that
The only way you could of known this is by staring at her 24/7.

Dude you can do whatever you want.

I just don’t understand why guys in their prime (20’s) and go for some chick that is used up have a kids and tons of baggage and not go for someone who doesn’t and has a lot less baggage then single mothers.

Good Luck bro.