Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she making me unsecure in purpose?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im sorry for being so annoying with all my questions lately but check this here.

The girl im with now, she keeps saying things that makes me think that she has another man by the side or will cheat on me in the future.

EX's : while watching tv the other day - " hmmm that backup singer is cute, ill date him"

While in the car today -" i wont kiss no other boy unleast they got big sexy lips like you"

while on bed " i shave my p in case somebody wanna eat me out"

While on the phone after i told her that i dont want her to holler at other men - "I dont want you to be in control of the relationship" (wich makes me think that she wants to play me)

While watching tv after somebody said that they were single - " uhhh, uhhh , let me see whos that.

I can go on for days man, she also lied about how many partners shes had sex with.

she just ended a 1 yr relationship like a month ago now she is in another one with me, but i dont want to be "used" for sex and then after shes had enough end it, i really wanna be with her u see, and although she says that she does too, the things she says just do not coincide.

But my question here is why is she doing this, is like she wants me to be mad or jealous or something, how should i handle this situations when she says things like that?

If yall can help me on this, it would be more than a blessing, and a good heavy feeling out of my chest, cause thats what keeps me thinking about her and all the stupidty every day.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blow her off

if she says anymore about her *****, tell her your **** is always ready for any willing fine lady to suck on

i think she's just playing you. surprise her. dump her now.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes using you as a rebound from her past relationship.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some thoughts, maybe for future reference:
1. Why did you ask her how many guys she's slept with?
(she's going to lie if you ask her anyway)
Why do you care if she's telling the truth?
2. Don't ever ask a woman to be exclusive -- just be excellent and SHE will ask YOU. Trust me.
3. You're moving WAY too fast. You've been seeing her for less than a month and calling it a relationship. don't. Just be cool and let her be the one to see things in that light.

Usually when a woman says stuff like "he's cute...I'd date him..." etc. it's to test you. The best way to respond, in my experience, has been to not give a f. Say something like "why don't you? he looks like he'd put up with your whining!"

Truthfully, this woman sounds like a waste of your time, but you'll hear comments like that even from the decent ones. They're watching to see if you're playing it cool...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to make you insecure for one of two reasons-

1. You haven't gained her trust.
2. She's too insecure herself

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She aint LTR material bro..face it. You've stepped into rebound territory.

With you..she wants the sense of having that security of an LTR but is giving vibe that she'll next YOU if the right guy comes along.

I made up a one year = one month waiting rule for chics comming off an LTR. If she was dating this fella for one year before you, you have to let her have a single life for at least one month before you decide to date her for LTR stuff.

That month off the LTR gives her time to screw around, go out and play the field, forget about the ex, and see what life is like.

She's off the rebound with you and isn't serious in your LTR status. But, it sounds like good FB material so why next her?

Keep her...keep her on the back burner. She aint salvagable for the LTR stuff. I'd keep her in FB mode while DJing other chics.

I know this isnt the stuff you want to hear...but..you know deep inside you its the truth bro.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again dang... so how do i do this, do i call her and tell her? and what do i tell her?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is there to tell her bro?

You know it your gut that this chic aint LTR material. You're having oneitis and yea..only YOU know if its a salvagable LTR.

What will it hurt though..if I were trying to save it...I'd flip the script on her.

I'd get her as insecure about herself as possible. Go out with a lot of girls, make comments on girls you see on TV, make comments about their body parts, be a man....by all means NEVER loose your cool though. NEVER be insecure.

One of two things will happen

1) She'll confront you that those comments about other women hurt her feelings and she wants you to stop. Then, you bring up in a joking manner that she does it all the time. And that you're just being a guy. In that event, she will hopefully tone down the comments about other fellas.

2) She'll either take those other comments as a threat and may just go out and find another fella on the side because she will convince herself she can't trust you because you have a wanderin eye. When in fact, she has the wandering eye...and is using your wandering eye as an excuse for her to f*ck around.

How many of you heard someone say that they cheated on the other person because they 'thought' they were being cheated on?

In either event, when you go out and DJ/sarge these chics...make note, get numbers, and have back up plans.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. She's too insecure herself
That's true. One of the girls I've met as an aw! Oh gosh! She's the type of girl that makes you dig your own tomb! This girl still tried to keep as "friends" with me. I just ignored her. I really dont know why the #ell she wants lots of "friends".

My point is, she was very insecure! And she made me feel almost as insecure as she was!

Anyway... They throw smoke in your mind so you cannot guess they moves!

Much like yours bfl! She seems to be playing games here, and not just this, it seems that she wants you to read her mind!?

It's better to next her and to avoid getting attached to VERY insecure girls/crazy ones, they'll let your head spinning!!

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she's just playing you. surprise her. dump her now. [/B][/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fukc her

She wants to be eaten? Swap blowies, make her a fukc buddy. What? Do you want to marry her or something? LTR's and marriage wont make you happy long term, everything has a time clock I think. What an entrance line..."I shave it in case someone wants to eat me?" Don't next her, just keep her around for sex, whats wrong with that?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something like "why don't you? he looks like he'd put up with your whining!"

Beautiful. This is how you handle these types of women. She's testing you, wants to see what you're made of. If you play your cards right, you could have her eating out of your hands.

-" i wont kiss no other boy unleast they got big sexy lips like you"

My response-> Is that the best pick up line you can come up with?

" i shave my p in case somebody wanna eat me out"

My response-> Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up, you could use a trim.

"I dont want you to be in control of the relationship"

My response-> To late.

uhhh, uhhh , let me see whos that.

My response-> See if they have a cute sister for me.