Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she lying?

mitraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I finally called her (waited 3 days now)

And I was very funny and used DJ techniques to ask her out.

I asked "what are your plans for tonight then?"

her reply was "I dont know"

so I asked her out and the reply was "Oh, I cant today - my grandmother has a birthday"

well I asked what plans she has for tomorrow night later in the conversation and the answer was "I dont know yet"

well then I asked when she is off work tomorrow and she said "four o clock ... call me after that"

Seems like very low interest level dont you agree? And she is lying about the grandmother right?

But why did she tell me to call her after work then?

Any ideas?

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told you to call her after work because you told her you would be her b*tch by accepting her excuses rather than nexting her or moving back. She now has you in her clutches and will be using you to hook up with some other guy, to cry about some other guy with, or simply to listen to her jabber on about bull****.

You must immediately next her or, at the very least, avoid contact for a while. She may or may not be lying about her grandmother. It may be happenstance, and rather convenient for her with respect to you because she is not interested.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a low priority distraction to her.

Firstly you asked her what she was doing that night, her response was "dunno", then when you ask her out it's magically her grandmother's birthday?

On this alone I would have dropped her, or in the very least put her at the bottom of my list.

She asked you to call her after she finishes work. That means IF she has nothing better to do, she MIGHT give you the chance to stroke her ego. Bad attitude.

It doesn't matter if she's lying about her grandmother or not, she's already shown very low interest and disrespect to you. Either you next her, or put her at the bottom of your list.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
even if it was her grans bday she would have still gone out with you if her interest level was high.
I disagree with this, it's her grandmother and he's just some new guy she met. Depending on her relationship with her grandmother, there is a very good chance a chick would still NOT go out with you if they're both very close to each other.

High Interest doesn't mean everything else in her life gets dropped specially for you. It means that you move up her list of priorities. But never delude yourself into thinking you are at the top, especially if it's a chick you just met.

mitraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I suppose you are all right. In accordance with that the DJ site teaches..

But shouldnt I call just to prove your points?

What if she is just shy and insecure?

:rolleyes:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But shouldnt I call just to prove your points?
This makes no sense

What if she is just shy and insecure?
You're making excuses for her because you want to believe that she's attracted to you.

The trouble is, she isn't.

bp1974

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it - it's not your fault she's too dumb to realise what a great time she's missing out on.

Plenty more where she came from.

bp1974

mitraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks mate! :)

Okay I'll next her. But one thing...

What if she calls me tommorow and asks why I didnt call her?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be vague - say you were busy, but don't elaborate. If she pushes for more info, be evasive/playful.

bp1974

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make yourself totally unavilable for the next few days. Don't answer the phone, have your calls screend, or (much better) go out and find other chicks.

If she eventually calls after a few days, then be vague.