Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is she losing interest?

justAd1ck

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks ago I met this girl again (HB7.5, she was my lab partner 2 years ago). She seemed interested in me and told me that she almost didn't recognize me as I'd had fixed up my look from 2 years ago. She also told me to call her for lunch which i did a few days later. In those few days, she commented on my facebook that she likes my look now (cuz i asked her if i look sexier with long hair or short hair ).

We had lunch for an hour, pretty much talking about school, research and etc... It was an OK conversation. We kept eye contact, and there was no awkward silence moment.

I decided to wait about a week (tomorrow) before asking her to go for some coffee. There was no contact during this time, i wanted to give it some time so it seems like i'm a busy person.

I saw her again today at the library and asked if she wanted to get lunch. She said she has a meeting and can't make it, but didn't arrange another time.

Later, i checked my facebook and she had removed the comment about liking my look (i don't know when)

so, im thinking shes loosing interest. What do you guys think? What did i do wrong? and is there anyway to get her interest back? I will give her a call later this week for lunch or coffee. If it doens't work out then next....

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she is losing interest, dude I would just ignore her for now and maybe later on if you happen to bump into her, try to rekindle any interest.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by justAd1ck
2 weeks ago I met this girl again (HB7.5, she was my lab partner 2 years ago). She seemed interested in me and told me that she almost didn't recognize me as I'd had fixed up my look from 2 years ago. She also told me to call her for lunch which i did a few days later. In those few days, she commented on my facebook that she likes my look now (cuz i asked her if i look sexier with long hair or short hair ).

We had lunch for an hour, pretty much talking about school, research and etc... It was an OK conversation. We kept eye contact, and there was no awkward silence moment.

I decided to wait about a week (tomorrow) before asking her to go for some coffee. There was no contact during this time, i wanted to give it some time so it seems like i'm a busy person.

I saw her again today at the library and asked if she wanted to get lunch. She said she has a meeting and can't make it, but didn't arrange another time.

Later, i checked my facebook and she had removed the comment about liking my look (i don't know when)

so, im thinking shes loosing interest. What do you guys think? What did i do wrong? and is there anyway to get her interest back? I will give her a call later this week for lunch or coffee. If it doens't work out then next....
What did you do wrong? Well you had your foot in the door through her physical attraction for you, but once you opened your mouth you showed her your STILL a AFC!! Asking her if you looked sexier?? C'mon!! That reeks of insecurity, your seeking validation through her comments. If your going to say something like that, its much better to TELL the girl rather than ask her.

I know you only want me because my long hair makes me look sooo sexy..." in a sarcastic tone rather than

"Do I look sexier with my long hair??" That's AFC!!

Then when you two had lunch, you didn't ELEVATE the interest!! You talked to her about boring shiat (school, lab, friends). You need to get her emotions running and make her see you in a different light. You basically came off as a friend and she's not digging that.

And a tip for the future, if you have to even think for a second about whether a girl is losing interest or not, YOU ALREADY LOST HER.

PIMP

justAd1ck

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol pimp, that advice felt like you just gave me a kick in the ass...

I guess i'm still AFC cuz I'm affraid to take the risk. I didn't elevate the convo beyond just the normal boring ****.

I didn't ask her if she thinks i look sexy with long hair because i was insecure. I said it with a sarcasm tone, in a c&f way.

And a tip for the future, if you have to even think for a second about whether a girl is losing interest or not, YOU ALREADY LOST HER.
You're right on! thanks for the advice

justAd1ck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm planning on emailing her and ask her to lunch. how does this sound?
-----------
Jxxxx

I finally had a chance to drop by student service earlier to ask them about UROP. I've been so busy this week with all the projects and midterms. They said that I need to find a mentor for my research in order to get funding. I need to pick your brain some more on this =). How about lunch this friday @11 at xxxx? Let me know. Thanks.

kxxxx
--------------

Talking about research is just an excuse... I'm planning on escalating the conversation into more interesting topics.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you may be hesitatant to let this one go as you went to lunch with her. She already let you go by removing her about you,showing sh NEXTED you. Dont let it get you,there are plenty of fish in the see.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to lunch...don't ask her.

Be casual about it....don't come on too strong.