Is she just playing with me

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she just playing with me??

ok there is this girl which i knew for 4 years. some of you maybe remebered the storie.

i was fallen in love at a christmas party we were dancing very close she had a boyfriend that time.later i had told her about my feelings. then she broke up with her guy i asked for a date and she doesnt accepeted because she was busy so i nexted her.

we knew us from school but we are not in the same school for 1 year but we see us at parties from friends all 2 month. so at the last party she seems interested in me. she talked a lot i used some c&f stuff on her and it worked when everybody was in the kitchen i was tired

then she asked: hey are you sleeping?
me:yes if you were a real woman i wouldnt fall a sleep
She: when you are not interessted in me you are gay
me:do you think so?

then i turned to her grabbed softly her head and kissed her passionately and she even used her tongue and me too then i stopped.

we both didnt say anything

than i said i was just a kiss

than she asked is this not enough?
i didnt say anything.

She put her head on my shoulder and told my that i should i put my arm around her i said no.

then she put her arm around me and i did the same.

we didnt talk about anything then the other people came in and started taking photos of us but we didnt change our posture!

later we had to drive home someonelse was driving us home we stopped at her house i gave her a kiss on her cheek.and get back in the car.

the next day she sends me a message about a topic which we were talking about last night about writing an application to a job she told me she don t write an application to that job.

i didnt answer i wait 3 days and send her a message how she is and what she is doing tomorrow? she told she would go to a club with friends and asked if i would join her. i told her i am busy and asked why she dont accept a date only we 2.
she:did i something wrong?
me: It was wrong to kiss us!

she asked whats now? what is with you?
me: i want to meet with you alone
She:that can we of course do sometime but the next 3 days i am busy really.
me:i don t know but maybe it is better to stay friends.
she didnt answered.

3 Days later she had her birthday party she invited me before all that happend. i went there she only asked me what i like to drink and gave me one. the whole night she ignored me.
and than i wanted to go she came to the door i gave her a kiss on her cheek and said bye and left.

so what do you think about this?

Last edited:

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how you are trying to play this but you need to be very careful as theres a very, very fine line between acting busy and doing the aloof routine and making her feel as though you are just playing about.

At the moment it seems like the two of you are interested in each other but you're playing mega games with each other - you told her you're busy and you shouldn't have kissed her then she 'pays' you back by saying shes busy and then acts very cold towards you at the party

Its ok doing the ****y mysterious thing but you need to heavily adjust it to each and every girl you meet - some girls may be unfazed being told you shouldnt have kissed, some will take it hard.

Not sure how this will turn out, maybe you should call her up and ask her out. Show her some attention, make her laugh and see how it goes and let it happen.

But if you keep going hot and cold with her don't be suprised when she does the same to you.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why flip out when she didn't accept your date invitation? why not go to the club with her and friends?....You blew it my limey friend....

You shouldn't have been upset and questioned your "kiss" geez, its like you two have been dating for years...I suggest putting your ducks and teeth in a row, and be calm and collected when dealing with the ladies....

You were right, wanting a 1 on 1 date is good, but when she declined, you either accept her invitation for the club, or tell her you'll call her in a week when things are less busy......

goodluck

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
e

Do you know why i did so?

last year i had told her that i love her. it was the most AFC thing i could do and she know that i like her. i dont want to hang out with her as friends i don t want to come in the LJBF Zone.

yeah i am confused. But thanks

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
a

do you think i should contact her? Saturday was her Birthday

usually i think if a girl likes me she wil have time for me? am i wrong?

if she would like me she would counteroffer another time

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you so sure you want to date her besides the fact that your physically attracted to her....?

Don't worry about LJBF, versus hooking up or any of that.......Have fun with her, be flirtacious, and let her become attracted to you...

Call her up to wish her a happy birthday, tell her you have a present for her, and take her out somewhere fun....She'll wonder about it, and get excited thinking of you....

Reaction score
Did I read that correctly? You've been into this girl for 4 years...does that mean you've been on this site for 4 years and you still haven't learned anything yet!

Does that mean you've been here for 4 years and you haven't read the bible yet?

Does that mean that you've been here for 4 years and you still can't handle your own shyt yet?

What gives!

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
answer

ok first of all I knew this site since january 2003

and the second fact she already had her birthday and i had a present for her and i was at her birthday party

and i am attracted to her since christmas 2002

at her Birthday party she was cold as ice. i dont know why she makes a big deal about.

In my last message before i went to her birthday party i wrote:

I don t know maybe its better to just be friends and she didnt answer it. I thought she would write back things like ok lets just be friends or something else. but she didnt answer and she also didnt talked or made any hint about it.

i dont know if i should contact her again. i told her to be friends( i was angry that she havent the time to meet) and now i should ask her out again? or apologize for what i did?

i dont know should i wait a week and call her and act like nothing happened? i really want this girl because i like her but i don know if she likes me? too or is just playing with me to get attention?

a friend of mine told me to send her message where i apologize for what i did and that i still like her and want to go out with her.

i personally think that this is to weak and AFCish.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a dumbass.

Sorry - but it's true.

Don't get all caught up on the fac t that you told her you loved her in your AFc days - thats gone - and if she likes you it's not going to matter right now.

What you need to do, is get real and stop blowing hot and cold.

Are you interested in her?

If so, go for it.

You guys have kissed - and, unless things have changed around here - thats a pretty good sign.

I would not mention anything about "Just being Friends". Your a guy, let her know your interested in her - and when she shows interest in you - follow that up.

Listen, this girl didn't ask you to the club for nothing. SHE WANTED YOU TO GO.

So you want to spend one on one time with her - that's all great, but she told you she was busy for the next couple of days - don't get all F'd up about that. Thats just what happens.

So, Call her up - ask her out. If she counter offers, accept.

Your really reading to much into this - you just need to go for it dude.

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
a

Maybe you are right.

I have no experiences in dating and the main problem is she a HB about a 9 (thats what other people think) so she has a lot of options.

ok i guess my real problem is i have no Confidence!

thanks for Advices

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
a

ok i have an idea

The next two days she will be in paris

I send her a message on new years eve on her cell phone

like this:

"Hi Happy New year!sweetie! i hope we see us on saturday
at jeffs birthday party.I will be nice again to you
and i wanted to tell you that I dont think

that it was wrong to kiss us it was wrong to wait so long."

How do you think this sounds?

a Girlfriend of mine told me to write that.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: a

Originally posted by calvin20

How do you think this sounds?
Go and read the entire DJ Bible NOW! You clearly have not!
Its not gospel but you need every little bit of help you can get at the moment so read it and read it again until your eyes start bleeding.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calvin-you're being a complete ****tard. You blow this girl off so many times, and than after you do it for so long, you wonder why she starts doing it to you? Quit playing so many games and nail her already...and then get an english tutor and study your balls off so I don't get a headache interpreting your next post...:mad: