Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she intrested?

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you guys might think yea its pretty obvious she is but i just need a second opnion.

Ok so i started a new job in a department store i work in the Home department, Hb8 works in the kids department like across from me.

First time we meet she ask if im bored im like yea i am, a little later she brings me some stuff that belongs in home but since customers take stuff around they leave it everywher, i take it i forgot what i said but i smile at her. So i find sumthing in home that belongs in kids i take it over ther to her.

Next day im chillin in home she brings me some cups and im like for me?You shouldn't have, then while she walks away she says yea thats the only reason i come over here so im like hmmm.

Then she's leaving work and i have my back turnd i see her out of the corner of my eye waiting for me to turn around i do so, then she pretends like she had just started walking out and says your actually doing your work today.

Since im a lazy bum and really just stand around all day anyway, im like yea its my job she then ask if i work tommrow which i dont then ask if i work the next day im like yea but she comes in earlier then me so she says ill see you tuesday then im like ok

Then she says bye and leaves i dont know if she has a b/f or not cus i saw sum biker guy with a motorcycle helmet come in and talk to her and then when they parted she said she would see him later tonight.

This chick is older then me so i dont really know what to say to her plus this guy i think she's seeing has a bike what the hell do i have to topp that? She's a little taller then him and im taller then her so maybe thats what i got on him plus my d1ck is bigger then his lol.

I dont even know why im overanalyzing this **** all the other chicks i know are easy to talk too,ther my age and better looking then her just sumthing about her that i like.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she's interested. If you guys are ending a shift at the same time, ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat after work.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna say no she is not interested just to mess with your head.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I'm gonna say no she is not interested just to mess with your head.
I've taken on the stance now a days that EVERY girl is interested in me until proven otherwise.

Kinda keeps me in the game.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The guy with the bike is probably her boyfriend. She might just be being friendly, and I don't see anything in her behavior that says she's interested. That's not saying she isn't...just that there isn't anything that stands out in her actions that say she's interested.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes obviously interested... dont make the same AFC mistake so many of us have made and wait too long until she looses interest...:(

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mojo604
Shes obviously interested... dont make the same AFC mistake so many of us have made and wait too long until she looses interest...:(
Do women really lose interest? I thought they just assumed that the guy wasn't interested in them so they moved on.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AnkleBreaker
Ok you guys might think yea its pretty obvious she is but i just need a second opnion.

Ok so i started a new job in a department store i work in the Home department, Hb8 works in the kids department like across from me.

First time we meet she ask if im bored im like yea i am, a little later she brings me some stuff that belongs in home but since customers take stuff around they leave it everywher, i take it i forgot what i said but i smile at her. So i find sumthing in home that belongs in kids i take it over ther to her.

Next day im chillin in home she brings me some cups and im like for me?You shouldn't have, then while she walks away she says yea thats the only reason i come over here so im like hmmm.

Then she's leaving work and i have my back turnd i see her out of the corner of my eye waiting for me to turn around i do so, then she pretends like she had just started walking out and says your actually doing your work today.

Since im a lazy bum and really just stand around all day anyway, im like yea its my job she then ask if i work tommrow which i dont then ask if i work the next day im like yea but she comes in earlier then me so she says ill see you tuesday then im like ok

Then she says bye and leaves i dont know if she has a b/f or not cus i saw sum biker guy with a motorcycle helmet come in and talk to her and then when they parted she said she would see him later tonight.

This chick is older then me so i dont really know what to say to her plus this guy i think she's seeing has a bike what the hell do i have to topp that? She's a little taller then him and im taller then her so maybe thats what i got on him plus my d1ck is bigger then his lol.

I dont even know why im overanalyzing this **** all the other chicks i know are easy to talk too,ther my age and better looking then her just sumthing about her that i like.

Well you know man the only Real way to find the answers to your questions is to ask her..You are wondering if she's into you? Well ask her this..you wonder if that mysterious biker guy is her bf? Well ask her..Simple stuff man...there's really nothing to it....

Also: When I'm scared to do something I always go back to this one quote said by George Clooney in that movie, THREE KINGS:
"You get the courage to do what you are most scared of after you do it-NOT BEFORE."

-----THink About that and tell us guys the results after you do it!--

AND I won't wish you luck because that would be saying that you aren't in control of your own destiny which is the contrary...Either choose to do nothing or something Anklebreaker..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Since im a lazy bum and really just stand around all day anyway, im like yea its my job she then ask if i work tommrow which i dont...
"In fact, I think I'm going to do xxxxxxx tomorrow...you wanna come with me? :D"

Easy floater, low and away. You looked.

As far as bf/no bf, you're not going to find out from a bunch of goons on a message board. If she's with someone, she'll let you know when you ask her out.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Is she intrested?

Originally posted by squirrels
"In fact, I think I'm going to do xxxxxxx tomorrow...you wanna come with me? :D"

Easy floater, low and away. You looked.

As far as bf/no bf, you're not going to find out from a bunch of goons on a message board. If she's with someone, she'll let you know when you ask her out.

Listen anklebreaker I don't know what the hell this clown is talking about but one thing I would agree with him on is the fact that you must do something..satisfy your curosity-ask her about the things you want to know about her..

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
This is a prime example of where maturity plays into relationships. Maturity wise you are not close to her level and you should expend your energy with women closer to you age.

The fact you are worrying about how old she is, and over analysing the entire things shows you are not mature enough for someone her age yet.

Maturity is about learning to "control" your spirit or you fears, and insecurities, and emotions.

You maturity level is not suited for an older woman, you are not there yet.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is somewhat interested but has a boyfriend which makes it complicated for you and her.

Let her come to you more and make any moves, because she has the BF - show some interest back though too and see where it goes.

Right Wyldefire?

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just tell her you're going to be at "such and such" a place at "such and such" time and it would be cool if she showed up.

AZ

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
She is somewhat interested but has a boyfriend which makes it complicated for you and her.

Let her come to you more and make any moves, because she has the BF - show some interest back though too and see where it goes.

Right Wyldefire?
Why are you asking me?

Although I'm flattered that you're looking for my approval on your take on this situation...you should NOT be asking me for it.

Her behavior towards him doesn't scream "I'm interested", in my opinion. It could go either way. He's just going to have to make some kind of move and her reaction will give him the answer.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asking you because you are a woman! In my experience, the best advice FOR women is FROM women.

I'm in a similar situation, but there seems to be more interest on this girls behalf than the one discussed in this thread. She too has a BF (but living with him too!). I decided to let her chase me and make it easy for me to 'make a move', as opposed to me taking action. I also got this advice from another woman, which was my advice to myself in the first place.

So far it's worked pretty well. It takes the pressure off me and puts it on her - if she wants me bad enough over her BF - then she will not only choose to explore this, but move on to a new and better relationship - that being said - with me :)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a little taller then him and im taller then her so maybe thats what i got on him plus my d1ck is bigger then his lol.

and how would you know that?

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well heres what i got, im talkin to her and she mentions her b/f i give her the im not intrested in him look. She then says they have a weird relationship that ther not together but they are and its on and off, then says sumthin about her b/f being short and orders his clothes out of a catalog or sum ****.

I say why doesnt he just buy his clothes from here (she works in the kids department) Anyway screw it im tired of all the hott chicks havin a b/f not even worth talking to her anymore last thing i need is another chick friend turns out she was only 20 go figure

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
befriend this chick...

DJ her...hang around her...go out with her...be her suave new friend...

haver her intro you to her girls...

dont hard next this chic...instead of being upset that she's taken...take her friendship and use it to your advantage.

she's new social proof now...

use it to bang her friends...do it right, and she may just get jealous enough to bang you! besides, its obvious that she's interested..if she wasnt, she wouldnt complain about the ex's shortcommings!