Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is She Interested

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need somebody to tell me if this woman is interested in me or am I crazy.

This woman started working where I do about 6 months ago. She is divorced for how long I don't know. She is 30 and when she start working here she told somebody that she doesn't say much until she gets to know people better. She also seems to have Low Self esteem. I notice her looking at the ground alot when she is walking. Also once I was coming into a door and she was coming out and we almost ran into each other and I looked at her and she just kept looking at the ground. It felt very odd to almost run into somebody and they will not even look at you.

Now here is my story. I hope this is something and I am not just grasping at straws here. So one morning I got to work and I was standing outside waiting for somebody to come and unlock the doors. I was leaning against this Big Post Pillar and she walks up and I assume that she went on the other side at the other pillar. Well I could not see so I peeked around the pillar and there she was standing on the other side of the post that I was leaning against. I thought why is she just standing on the other side right next to me and we are not even talking to each other. I figured she would of just went to the other post and stood. So I wondered if she was expecting me to talk to her. Then another time she comes up says something to me and I answered her and she kinda looked at me like she was waiting for me to say something else but I did not so she went around the post and stood. It seemed like she was hiding from me.

A few times I will be around people at work and she will be in the area and I will say something silly and I will hear he laughing. It seems like she may listen to what I am saying to people. One time we was on break and there was about 10 of us on break and she was standing with her 3 friends and I was talking to somebody about police scanners and apparently she was listening in and she jumps in and was saying how i will hear her on there today. ""she is also a police officer" Was she jumping in to talk to me or was she just doing it because that is something she knows about.

So am I crazy or is she or does she have any interest in me? Thanks

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very weird. yea girls with low self esteem tend to look down sometimes...i knew of one. the one i knew also is the same, wont talk unless spooken to first...or at least gets ot know the person. but later on she doesnt even really talk to me at all, doesnt even say hi, and she's in my class this semester. she became the ***** that i had thought her to be.

based on whaty ou said, it's hard to conclude anything. low self-esteem girls happen from the re sult of break-ups with their SO (such as the one i mentioned), and usually they're very insecure.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Look, you can read this girl and any girl like her just as you read a book.

Let me give you some pretty acurate angles in general. YOU are going to have to do ALL the work with this girl.

Now, maybe you she does not have any interest in you at all. It could because she is incapable of being with someone right now, or it could be because she does not like you. She DOES have LOW self esteem. That is obvious.

So what do you do with someone with low self esteem and you like her?

Well, dont expect too much.

You are going to have to work her, positively.

The rules are the same, man. You are the man, you gotta lead and be brave.

Chances are being in a state of such low confidence (provided she is not out of bounds because of some unrelated cause, like a death in the family, bad past experience, or just weird, but weird comes from somewhere right)...she will not have the ability to be on a normal level with you.

She is obviously unhappy and removed.

You gotta at least spark seom recovery in her attitude if you are going to have a chance.

Make her happy but dont be a suck to her. Next time you gotta say hi, you've got to interact with her somehow.

Dont ask her out right away, but do that in the early stages of your interactions with her.

You'll need to get her to a bit more happier when you talk to her than she already is. Associate yourself with good things. Be all the things a man would be, gees, read the dj bible too. You could have a 100 of these types of girls.

But you may not like what you end up with.

To recap. You gota be a bright spot for her. Make her take notice of you by that. Then ask her out to a drink or something at lunch. She doesn't sound like she will need much.

But yeh, thats the key, i think you are smart enough to handle it....be happy and bright and change her attitude while you are talking to her, and she will see value in you. Then ask her to join you at lunch/whenever.

Get with the program. But you may not like what you end up with.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you all saying that all those odd things she did was just because she is weird, and she has NO interest in me? I want to practice on her and OF course today I find out she is quiting!!! I guess she may be weird. Because her car is COVERED in Scooby Doo stickers.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
weird, yes

interesting too

until you find out.....

well, if today is her last day then you should have done something by now

i think YOU are the problem

get off this thing and get her phone number. after today thats all you can do.
maker her smile, maker laugh, notice the stickers on her car, say you watched scooby doo, just do something, give yourself a chance.

:cool:

cool. calm, collected. A great fvck. You know it, i know it. let her know it, without coming across as weird yourself.

Water_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I just found out NOW that this woman did want me, and I blew it ! Everything I wrote about at the begining of this post is it normal for woman to do this kind of behavoir ????

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, one common sign of interest is that a woman will want to be in the vincinity and physically near you. You messed up bad dude.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you blow it? By not making a move and asking her out?

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
It's not too late is it? Why don't you just get her phone number? It's better to date girls that aren't your colleagues anyway.

I'm not sure why you didn't start talking to her long ago, though. Stop with all this wondering if she likes you and looking for signs bull$hit. Seeing as she is a shy girl, it will appear as if she is not particularly interested, but that is just because she is low on confidence.

Seeing as you're a DJ you should have just gone up to her and started tlaking. That is the easiest way to find out if she is interested or not, fcuk looking for all these little signs. If she was interested in you, then great, if not, oh well it's good practice. Shy girls are the easiest to DJ in my opinion. :cool: