Is she insecure??

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, when I look my girl in the eyes and smile at her, she will get nervous and say, "What's wrong, why are you laughing at me?" and then kind of laugh in a nervous way. Today I said to her, "What, can't I smile at you?". Then she says, "Well yeah, but when you do that I feel like something's wrong with me. I guess its just 'cause I'm paranoid."

Other times I will mock her in a playful way and she will say, "Stop making fun of me." So I told her, "I am not making fun of you, just admiring you." She also seems self-conscious of her body, although she is very skinny. She'll say things like, "I have fat on my hips and I don't like it." or "I have fat thighs and I don't like them." Although the "fat" shes talking about is very minimal, when she does that I just grab her hip or thigh and tell her that I like it. I got tired of telling her not to worry about it and that shes not fat.

We get along well and we kiss a lot. These things have me wondering, though. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl sounds pretty insecure to me, in fact, it sounds exactly like my girl. I think all girls throw out the "I'm fat" thing just to get a compliment. My girl is also self-conscious about her body, even though it's smokin. Showing her how much you enjoy her body will make her more confident and also more comfortable about showing it off.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls say things like "I'm fat" or "I have fat legs" or something like that so they get a compliment but they are attracted more to the man who DOESNT compliment them. When a girl says something like this to me, i always agree with them jokingly, but i dont actually say just kidding. This leaves them wondering if I actually meant it or not, and then they wonder why i dont compliment her like all the other guys, she thinks something must be wrong with her and she starts trying to impress me. Understanding women is hard and chick logic is extremely confusing and this is just another example.

An exception is if the girl constantly says it, i havent encountered a girl like this so I cant add any input.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also know a girl and i Neg-hit her a lot.

She sometimes asks me why I make fun of her so much. I guess like your girl, she is also insecure.

Does this mean we should be cutting back on the Neg-Hit and only reserve it for the stuck up types only?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why do you look at me like that?"

"Ever look down off a cliff, feeling the gravity just pull on your body? That's how I feel when I look at your eyes, and I'm starting to really like that feeling".

I just pulled it out of my ass.

The name "Smooth as Anything" does have a little meaning behind it :)

AFI336

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg-Hits are used mainly to knock those stuck up girls off their pedestals. I think a girl who you know isn't full of themselves or know is very insecure, you should definitely cut back on the negs.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont neg girls who dont ****ing deserve it.