Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she in to me or just seeking for another beta male orbiter?

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're a young man working in retail clothing, I'm assuming you're a college student?
No. I'm a Lithuanian emigrant in UK who currently works in retail clothing just to pay bills, who just yesterday got a part-time job at an indian restaurant as a waiter (so it's 2 jobs now) and who is also working on his business idea with his friends :)

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you asked her out too early. You didn’t know her name and she most likely didn’t know yours...

I would keep it flirty but invest time in a little more rapport.

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you asked her out too early. You didn’t know her name and she most likely didn’t know yours...

I would keep it flirty but invest time in a little more rapport.
We had some more conversations that I hadn't included here. You know, some casual stuff.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've built some rapport here and there and I acted out straight away on the same day. The idea was to let her know that I'm attracted to her and I'm willing to invest some time in knowing her better in off-work environment. Basically I don't want to waste my damn time, you're interested or not? Maybe the line wasn't the best to communicate my intention.

There's this book (MODE ONE: Let the women know what you're really thinking) that explains the idea.

I'm starting to think that this forum is filled with AFC's who are giving advice to other AFC's. And there's only few guys who know what they're talking about.

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
you had an opportunity right here to put her on the spot and see what's up with her. Especially since she came to you after rejecting you

I would of jokingly said something like well you turned me down for coffee so I thought you didn't like me... then I'd go off of whatever she said next.... you kind of gave her an easy out
I absolutely agree with you. I had this exact thought in my head about 10min after this conversation.
Well, you live and learn.

I think I'm gonna initiate only on morning greetings and just keeping the eye contact every time we pass each other.
If she's gonna escalate a conversation, I will take it in a flirty and playful way, but not gonna invest too much, letting her do all the talking part.
If she doesn't have what I'm looking for (Sex), It means I don't have what she's looking for (Friendship or another beta orbiter).

Any thoughts on this, Sir?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this book (MODE ONE: Let the women know what you're really thinking) that explains the idea.
Ahhhh, the method you used stood out to me and now I see why. I have read that book too recently, it's great.

I'm starting to think that this forum is filled with AFC's who are giving advice to other AFC's. And there's only few guys who know what they're talking about.
I think the fundamental problem is that just like when they were "blue pilled", many "red pilled" men still think of women as some kind of non-living entity like a computer software: you have total control over it, it doesn't have its own motivation or sex drive, and you just need to put the right rational "input" into it (PUA techniques) to hack it and get the output you want. The only thing that changed is that when they were blue pilled they thought the right input was ingratiating, obsequious behavior and now they think it's playing the right games and techniques.

It's of course true to a degree that your behavior matters, you can't go around acting like you are clinically retarded and smell like dung, but once you are within a certain spectrum of socially competent behavior it becomes irrelevant as long as she wants you. And then the difference is whether she wants you or not rather than which "input" you use. Obsessing over details and techniques is like obsessing over whether it was you using your mouse button or the enter key that didn't load the page you wanted, when actually it was because your service provider shut your net off and nothing you did mattered in the situation or would make a difference if you did have a connection.

TL;DR: From the thread by Pandora praising sharia law etc. I know some of you here might not like it, but biologically speaking women are real human persons just like us with their own motivation, sex drive and perception and their interest level is the real key, not your interest level that you try to force onto them with the correct technique "input" like a computer code.

PS. I also have a lot of guys on my ignore list, my tip is that you have to use it liberally once you notice a pattern or a total blowout alarm. Plenty of guys here are trolls or could pass for one.

Last edited:

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
I misread that one. Yeah, everytime I dipped my pen in company ink, it tended to become awkward. As long as you aren't hung up on one girl, being single is easy. It's being married that's the challenge. Harems may be expensive, but they're more practical, from an LTR perspective.
I agree with you, and thank you for your time on sharing your ideas with me.

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that changed is that when they were blue pilled they thought the right input was ingratiating, obsequious behavior and now they think it's playing the right games and techniques.
Couldn't describe it more accurately.

I still notice sometimes this kind of mindset in myself, but I'm working hard on getting rid of it.
Rather than trying to find out the right technique on how to make her say YES, I would work on finding the way on how to filter out women who are really interested and who are just trying to get a free meal and entertainment.

I really liked the idea of this guy writing about those women (and male AFC's) who will try to ridicule and criticize you because of your straight-forwardness.
And those women are the ones who want a free meal and attention or are really concerned about keeping their image of a perfect wife material, even though deep in their hearts they respect you for saying what's on your mind without trying to manipulate your way into their panties, as well it neither does give them a chance to manipulate you.

Absolutely brilliant.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've built some rapport here and there and I acted out straight away on the same day. The idea was to let her know that I'm attracted to her and I'm willing to invest some time in knowing her better in off-work environment.
You show her through your actions. Telling her flat out ‘You’re hot, let’s date” is kinda the opposite of that. And you say you did this all in the same day..?

Women aren’t socially dumb. What you did sounds like sexual harassment with HR...

Imagine that conversation, ‘Some guy, that I don’t even know his name, came up to me and said I was hot.’

If you’re trying to get over approach anxiety, then yes do this to random women. But since you made a thread about it, that probably means she’s your main plate.

There’s a lot better ways to go about showing a women you’re interested, while maintaining frame, and while not explicitly telling her. If that action you did was from that book, then only discard that advice.

I personally believe you lost a lot of frame by explicitly telling her she’s hot.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You show her through your actions. Telling her flat out ‘You’re hot, let’s date” is kinda the opposite of that. And you say you did this all in the same day..?

Women aren’t socially dumb. What you did sounds like sexual harassment with HR...

Imagine that conversation, ‘Some guy, that I don’t even know his name, came up to me and said I was hot.’

If you’re trying to get over approach anxiety, then yes do this to random women. But since you made a thread about it, that probably means she’s your main plate.

There’s a lot better ways to go about showing a women you’re interested, while maintaining frame, and while not explicitly telling her. If that action you did was from that book, then only discard that advice.

I personally believe you lost a lot of frame by explicitly telling her she’s hot.
I disagree completely, especially with the idea that because women are not dumb you should not be straightforward with them. I would say exactly the opposite, it is because they are not dumb that you should be straightforward.

If she was interested in him, she would have reciprocated his interest in some way. But she was not. She only wants exactly what you guys are telling him to do, which is play games with her to dance around things and feed her more entertainment and validation because that would "make her interested". There is no game he should try to play with her to dance around what he really wants and thinks. He already cut through the weeks or months of BS that you guys are now telling him he fvcked up by not subjecting himself to.

The fact that she can so blatantly seek his validation and entertainment, then tell him no without any doubt or counteroffer and walk away laughing, go back to toying with him, and your response is that he didn't "make her" interested in him enough and now he should do what the other guys are doing who also think they are smart and she is toying with, is something she herself would laugh at. What more does she actually have to do for you to accept she is not interested, it's out of his control, and she is just toying with these guys?

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree completely, especially with the idea that because women are not dumb you should not be straightforward with them. I would say exactly the opposite, it is because they are not dumb that you should be straightforward.

If she was interested in him, she would have reciprocated his interest in some way. But she was not. She only wants exactly what you guys are telling him to do, which is play games with her to dance around things and feed her more entertainment and validation because that would "make her interested". There is no game he should try to play with her to dance around what he really wants and thinks. He already cut through the weeks or months of BS that you guys are now telling him he fvcked up by not subjecting himself to.

The fact that she can so blatantly seek his validation and entertainment, then tell him no without any doubt or counteroffer and walk away laughing, go back to toying with him, and your response is that he didn't "make her" interested in him enough and now he should do what the other guys are doing who also think they are smart and she is toying with, is something she herself would laugh at. What more does she actually have to do for you to accept she is not interested, it's out of his control, and she is just toying with these guys?
Being straightforward works with women that you’ve known for a while. He’s known her for less than 24 hours.

She is not a complete stranger either, she’s a co worker which makes her an acquaintance. Acquaintance is the best place to be in with women when first starting out.

Women aren’t stupid. Do you really think anyone would accept that offer? Especially since 300 guys on social media do the exact same thing? By being this straight forward, he’s now lumped into the men who are trying too hard.

What kind of CEO goes into a business deal meeting and actually gets away with a take it or leave it offer, as the first offer?

It’s not always about sex. The best ladies men have a lot of friends of both sexes. It’s because they know how to be social without ever wanting anything in return.

OP just blew his cover and can’t really use her as social value or meet any of her friends. She knows he’s interested and now has a hill to climb- or leave.

The better option would have been to casually get lunch with her with at least another co worker. That way, you can sneak your way in without her thinking it’s a date. 3 slowly becomes 2.

OP also isn’t spinning plates so he will get attached quickly. This explains why he was so straightforward- it’s coming from a place of weakness not strength.

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably affected my MeToo movement, my friend.
That's exactly what women want you to think, to make themselves the sexual selectors.

Read the whole thread please. I've said that I didn't include all the rapport building conversations.

It's not about her, it's about me. This thread is more for letting me know what I can do better with next girl.

You clearly haven't red this book so you don't know what you're talking about, my friend.
It's not about being 100% successful with every girl. It's about cutting off all the bull**** and going straight to the point.

Yes, you are correct. I should've said: -Look, I'm not interested in friendship, but I would definetely **** your brains out.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like your classic attention whōre. They're everywhere. She enjoyed turning you down but now she's butthurt that you didn't start begging for her like a fūcking dog.

stormrider has the best advice; if she isn't obviously physically longing for you, then she isn't into you. It doesn't matter what she says. It's her actions that speak loud & true. If she really liked you, she'd appear dismayed at you ignoring her, not grumpy. And she wouldn't confront you aggressively about it like she did, she'd meekly ask you why you're ignoring her.

With the next girl, simply say "I'm going for a drink; join me" with a smile. You won't stroke her ego making her think she's hot shît, since there's no compliment there, and you can drink coffee whilst she has alcohol (you ever tried alcoholic coffee like Kahlua? It's delicious. I'm a featherweight drinker so I stick to drinks I actually like the taste of, usually cream liqueur like Baileys) since you only said "drink".

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being direct will only work if you are an extremely attractive guy or she perceives you as one which is something Alan Roger Currie conveniently forgot to include in his book. I get what OP is saying though, mode one does weed out all the non or low interested girls. I mean if you go up to a woman and ask her out right off the bat esp in a workplace setting and she say yes, you know she gotta have high interest in you.

However, I think there is a better way to go about it. Some women prefer to be comfortable with a man first before they engage into anything especially if you see them a lot (gym, school, work etc). If interested chicks are the only ones you after, have you thought about using the anti dump machine? Seems a lot smoother than mode one imo.

El Zorro Plateador

Reaction score
hah! she's grooming you to become another beta orbiter. That uneasy feeling you have... It's her using you for emotional validation. Once a woman has turned you away, you go full Leonidas. — "Give them nothing. Take from them, everything."

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being direct will only work if you are an extremely attractive guy or she perceives you as one which is something Alan Roger Currie conveniently forgot to include in his book. I get what OP is saying though, mode one does weed out all the non or low interested girls. I mean if you go up to a woman and ask her out right off the bat esp in a workplace setting and she say yes, you know she gotta have high interest in you.

However, I think there is a better way to go about it. Some women prefer to be comfortable with a man first before they engage into anything especially if you see them a lot (gym, school, work etc). If interested chicks are the only ones you after, have you thought about using the anti dump machine? Seems a lot smoother than mode one imo.
The issue is that men think they all of a sudden have value when they’re told to go straight to the point. Imagine a homeless person thinking he has any value if he’s just straight to the point with a super model.

The result is an egotistical mess of frustration. Step 1 is to just learn to be social and increase your value.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're ever confused about where you stand with a woman its because:

1. You are lying to yourself.

2. You are too chicken-sh!t to make a move.

When women like you its usually VERY obvious. It also comes with a degree of submission. When women are attracted to men they naturally become more passive around him.. even if they are usually bossy and b!tchy.

So there you go.

Quick tip: ALWAYS grab a woman's ass on the first date. Every time. Her reaction will tell you the type of woman she is more than hours of conversation will. :up:

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is that men think they all of a sudden have value when they’re told to go straight to the point. Imagine a homeless person thinking he has any value if he’s just straight to the point with a super model.
Man, this comparison is invalid. Super model and a homeless guy? Seriously?
Why don't you compare a good looking but shy guy and a bad looking but confident one? Why have you take this to that much of an extreme? Does any one want to be with a homeless guy at all?

Being straight-forward means that you have CONFIDENCE to say what you think and not be afraid of being ridiculed.

I am a good looking guy and I had many experiences where a girl would choose some of my not very good looking friends over me. Why? Because I was concerned about what others would think of me. I wasn't confident enough.

You get the point?

w4nhels1ng

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway. I'm leaving this forum because it gives me no answers but more confusion. Which makes me feel like this forum is for women :D
Big thanks to some guys here.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway. I'm leaving this forum because it gives me no answers but more confusion. Which makes me feel like this forum is for women :D
Big thanks to some guys here.
Say hi to the monsters who danced with you in Michael Jackson’s thriller.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, what are your thoughts about this? What action can I take from here?
Should I keep ignoring her? Or should I wait until she approaches me and I tell her that I'm not interested in friendship, but would like to look good naked together?
Should I let her know that I'm not planning to stay at this job long time, so she wouldn't worry about other co-workers finding out about us?
M
y mind is foggy right now.
Any ideas? :)
You've been too creepy to even be an orbiter for her.