"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is she crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
So I’ve been seeing this woman for the past 2 months. Things have been going really well. The last two times we were supposed to meet up I had to cancel. I was at work and texted her that I’d love to see her when I got back from NY. She responded with this,

Hey...I’d love to see you too. Okay let’s get together around 7 on Monday. Don’t back out again or I’ll kill you :). Naw, but seriously have fun in NY ❤

Is she crazy? I know she isn’t trying to really kill me, but for her to make that joke isn’t that crazy?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Are you retarded or a troll?
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Neither. You don’t think it’s a little off for her to make that joke?
No I don't.

Man I need to step out and take some breaths by the sea. What's ths forum coming to? posting threads about girls being crazy for being playful with you after you stand them up twice. What a fvcking joke.

I feel like I'm taking one for the team by even responding to these threads, I really should stop... just sometimes they get the better of me.
 
Last edited:

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
No I don't.

Man I need to step out and take some breaths by the sea. What's ths forum coming to? posting threads about girls being crazy for being playful with you after you stand them up twice. What a fvcking joke.

I feel like I'm taking one for the team by even responding to these threads, I really should stop... just sometimes they get the better of me.
Would it make a difference/make her seem crazy if I blew her off only once as opposed to twice?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Yea, just gonna put these troll cases on ignore straight away from now on and call them out like a jungle animal warning signal lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top