Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she BPD or am I overthinking ?

darktriadmorbid

Reaction score
This girl I've been dating has a couple of red flags. It'll be a great help if you Don Juans could guide me here. Maybe I'm just being paranoid ?

1. No daddy in the picture, he remarried

2. Huge divorce and being played as pawns

3. Lots of tattoos (tits and near vagina),
piercings and dyed hair

4. Attention seeker, Instagram etc.

5. Foreigner male strangers she made her friends, even invited one to crash, he's sending her flowers and all 'friend'

6. Tells me her tattoo artist is hot, he's apparently seen/touched her semi naked

7. Some past flings/love interests etc still in the picture with low contact. She doesn't mind meeting and all. 'friends'

8. Has jumped from guy to guy with very less time in between

9. Alcoholic mom who mentioned girl on girl to me and a sister into martial arts beating walls till bruised and posting pics

10. Weird lies about having blades and needles

11. Scratches herself when we argue

12. Cut herself bandaged and showed me during sex

13. Barked during sex legit woof woof once

14. Sadistic against an ex who called her a slut, talks about laughing when he cried, joked about stabbing him

15. Grandiose entitlement with love and Disney fantasies, soulmates

16. Says weird **** like she's afraid of water and there might be sharks there

17. OCD like in cars with the doors

18. Child like naive talks which seem like bull**** and boring

19. Texted me 'nice girls end up dead' when I said let's get to know each other and stop the sex and then said she's joking

20. Promiscuous start of the relationship

21. Loves rich guys and her mom promotes divorcing a rich guy

22. Unable to tell if she's fibbing with the weird stories she tells me and I can't decipher truth from lies

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

This girl I've been dating has a couple of red flags. It'll be a great help if you Don Juans could guide me here.

1. No daddy in the picture, he remarried

2. Huge divorce and being played as pawns

piercings and dyed hair

4. Attention seeker, Instagram etc.

5. Foreigner male strangers she made her friends, even invited one to crash, he's sending her flowers and all 'friend'

6. Tells me her tattoo artist is hot, he's apparently seen/touched her semi naked

7. Some past flings/love interests etc still in the picture with low contact. She doesn't mind meeting and all. 'friends'

8. Has jumped from guy to guy with very less time in between

9. Alcoholic mom who mentioned girl on girl to me and a sister into martial arts beating walls till bruised and posting pics

10. Weird lies about having blades and needles

11. Scratches herself when we argue

12. Cut herself bandaged and showed me during sex

13. Barked during sex legit woof woof once

14. Sadistic against an ex who called her a slut, talks about laughing when he cried

15. Grandiose entitlement with love and Disney fantasies, soulmates

16. Says weird **** like she's afraid of water and there might be sharks there

17. OCD like in cars with the doors

18. Child like naive talks which seem like bull**** and boring

19. Texted me 'nice girls end up dead' when I said let's get to know each other and stop the sex and then said she's joking

20. Promiscuous start of the relationship

21. Loves rich guys and her mom promotes divorcing a rich guy

22. Unable to tell if she's fibbing with the weird stories she tells me and I can't decipher truth from lies
She has all the signs. You're not paranoid, despite what others are going to tell you.

"Well only 3% of women are diagnosed as BPD and yet every guy on here claims to have dated one! Bunch of beta fagg0ts"

It's like being surprised that 100% of people who go to AA meetings are alcoholics. If you were driven here because she has done all those things and now you're at a loss, you've been stung by a BPD. Keep in mind even though only 3% are diagnosed, the number is much higher as sufferers of the disorder are known to be in denial about it, thus don't seek treatment.

Eject and please don't invest any more time.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol if she's not she's definatley got something equally as bad.

Half think this is a troll thread but if not get the hell away from this disaster

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell are you dating this chick!??

And please don't say because of the sweet pu$$y...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My answers in red

This girl I've been dating has a couple of red flags. It'll be a great help if you Don Juans could guide me here. Maybe I'm just being paranoid ? I'll take a stab at this one...

1. No daddy in the picture, he remarried Not always a deal-breaker but could be some daddy issues lingering

2. Huge divorce and being played as pawns Being dragged into adult business and having parents use children as pawns to get back at each other could likely cause some serious problems.

piercings and dyed hair She likes to alter her appearance a lot. Attention seeking and body image issues.

4. Attention seeker, Instagram etc. Attention wh0re

5. Foreigner male strangers she made her friends, even invited one to crash, he's sending her flowers and all 'friend' More attention wh0ring

6. Tells me her tattoo artist is hot, he's apparently seen/touched her semi naked He does the work for free...well not "free". Lots of sleazy tattoo artists do work for the ladies and accept "other forms of payment"

7. Some past flings/love interests etc still in the picture with low contact. She doesn't mind meeting and all. 'friends' Attention wh0ring

8. Has jumped from guy to guy with very less time in between Can't be alone or single

9. Alcoholic mom who mentioned girl on girl to me and a sister into martial arts beating walls till bruised and posting pics More parental mind fvcking behavior.

10. Weird lies about having blades and needles Cutter possibly?

11. Scratches herself when we argue Nervous ticks??

12. Cut herself bandaged and showed me during sex We have officially crossed over into psycho territory. Fasten your seat-belt.

13. Barked during sex legit woof woof once See above

14. Sadistic against an ex who called her a slut, talks about laughing when he cried, joked about stabbing him These nutjobs hate all their exes. They will make him sound like a complete scumbag and even make stuff up. Also done to awaken that white knight inside a new guy

15. Grandiose entitlement with love and Disney fantasies, soulmates Living in a dream word of her own creation

16. Says weird **** like she's afraid of water and there might be sharks there Strange phobias

17. OCD like in cars with the doors See above

18. Child like naive talks which seem like bull**** and boring No depth. Has the maturity of a kid

19. Texted me 'nice girls end up dead' when I said let's get to know each other and stop the sex and then said she's joking She's crazier than cat sh*t

20. Promiscuous start of the relationship Get sexual early to hook you

21. Loves rich guys and her mom promotes divorcing a rich guy Shallow...and her mom is just as crazy as she is. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

22. Unable to tell if she's fibbing with the weird stories she tells me and I can't decipher truth from lies Fantasy world again.

Drop this whack job before she stabs you for looking at her the wrong way or starts stalking you like a serial killer.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funnily enough my bpd ex was afraid of water because of sharks. Even swimming pools.

Her first name doesn't begin with m does it?