Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she being a AFC or just a woman?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if she is being a female AFC or just acting like a normal 21 yr old woman...but this girl im seeing acts this way.

She acts like your tyical AFC: calling you, trying to get your attention, willing to do things for you even if its out of her way, etc. But are these acts AFC or she is just doing what women deem natural..taking care of the man?

I understand if she did this if we were dating for like 6+ months, but its been like 3 weeks and this AFC'ish behavior is driving me nuts.

I want a challenge, i want to play hard to get...i dont want this stuff handed to me on a silver platter. I already told her that i felt that things were moving fast for me and i wanted to slow things down..but it looks it went in one ear and out the other.

At the same time..i dont want to be the ******* that hooked with her and wont talk to her again b/c i got what i wanted type of deal....but if this contines...im just gonna drop her no matter what she thinks of me.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW from the sounds of it, she has high IL in you....or is just really desperate to get a guy.

WOW i thought guys that were AFC were a failure in the dating game for girls. and now when a girl acts AFC on guys, the same happens!?

haha what a laugh

yes everyone likes a challenge every now and then.

well....you can just start ignoring her or whatever...she should know you're not interested.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
WOW from the sounds of it, she has high IL in you....or is just really desperate to get a guy.

WOW i thought guys that were AFC were a failure in the dating game for girls. and now when a girl acts AFC on guys, the same happens!?

haha what a laugh

yes everyone likes a challenge every now and then.

well....you can just start ignoring her or whatever...she should know you're not interested.
oh yeah..the IL is through the roof..and she makes it so blatenly obvious. i enjoy the thrill of the chase...but this is ridiclous.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also remember that when a girl's IL streaks so high so quickly it can usually plummet just as quickly - 'cause it's not built on any substance - just wishful thinking and fantasy. And when you don't live up to the fantasy she'll blame you for HER failed expectations.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's possible she's in an infatuation stage w/you maybe thats why she'sbeing so AFC. it's rare to find an AFC girl in todays world.

give her a week, she might revert to her old self and become a challenge for you, if not then ignore her ffor good

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Howie Farkes
Also remember that when a girl's IL streaks so high so quickly it can usually plummet just as quickly - 'cause it's not built on any substance - just wishful thinking and fantasy. And when you don't live up to the fantasy she'll blame you for HER failed expectations.
this guy gave a good answer. she does sound needy right now.. and she is showing a lot of "niceness" to cover up something else. i would recommend distance/ignore to see if she'll calm down. if not.. watch out.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what..im thinking too much about this. im going to let nature takes it course and whatever happens happens. im just going to enjoy the time spent with this girl and not take it to litterally. she knows that cant be a serious relationship because im in school for another 2 months.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend pacing the relationship.
You'll have to be the one to do it because her IL appears to be too high right now. Reexplain to her that it's going to fast for you, and state further that that pace puts you off. See her only once a week, once every two weeks, whatever feels right for you and see how it goes.