Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is she attention seeking or playing it cool?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a HB off tinder last Sat after a few days of talking. I was late due to traffic which put me in a stressed mood so didn't go as well as i thought. I tried being direct saying she looked better than she did in her pics sweet talking her she laughed it off like 'stop'. When we left things (after coffee) we walked round the mall a bit then she had to go home cos she was tired. She said to me as she said bye 'you have my number. So speak soon'

I messaged her 2 days later on whatsapp saying it was nice to meet her and did she fall asleep on the train again (on the date she told me she fell asleep and ended up in the middle of nowhere crying). She read it and didn't reply.. until Thursday evening this week 3 days after i messaged her aaying yeah it was nice meeting on Sat and no she didnt fall asleep but had a tiring week and asked how my week has been? I sensed this was an attention seeking message to see if im still interested. Prior to all this we used to talk back n forth on whatsapp no delay none of this wait a few days hours for a reply etc. I found her waiting 3 days to respond a sign of low IL and i dont want to give her the satisfaction of her thinking im still interested so i ignored her message thus far.

Should i respond or is this clearly just an attention seeking are you still interested message? My instinct says yes but im wondering if she is tryna pace out her reply to not seem too keen. Yes i know people are busy but her behavior is not congruent to how we talked before. An interested girl would have replied the next day at the latest?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just attention seeking. There's no woman today who doesn't have their phone glued to their hands. You even got an indicator that she read it.

She's probably bored and decided to go back to all the guys at the bottom of her messages whom she ignored for a while to see if she can get any attention and validation out of them.

I would delete her messages and contact and move on.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
No submission = No attraction.

This is why its so important to MAKE MOVES. Any man who spends days or weeks "chit-chatting" with a woman doesn't value his time and is a massive beta. Once you flirt with a woman and she responds in a positive way, the next step is to get her contact information and set up a time to meet her in person because you can't kiss, fondle and pound a woman through a f*cking computer or iphone.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a HB off tinder last Sat after a few days of talking. I was late due to traffic which put me in a stressed mood so didn't go as well as i thought. I tried being direct saying she looked better than she did in her pics sweet talking her she laughed it off like 'stop'. When we left things (after coffee) we walked round the mall a bit then she had to go home cos she was tired. She said to me as she said bye 'you have my number. So speak soon'

I messaged her 2 days later on whatsapp saying it was nice to meet her and did she fall asleep on the train again (on the date she told me she fell asleep and ended up in the middle of nowhere crying). She read it and didn't reply.. until Thursday evening this week 3 days after i messaged her aaying yeah it was nice meeting on Sat and no she didnt fall asleep but had a tiring week and asked how my week has been? I sensed this was an attention seeking message to see if im still interested. Prior to all this we used to talk back n forth on whatsapp no delay none of this wait a few days hours for a reply etc. I found her waiting 3 days to respond a sign of low IL and i dont want to give her the satisfaction of her thinking im still interested so i ignored her message thus far.

Should i respond or is this clearly just an attention seeking are you still interested message? My instinct says yes but im wondering if she is tryna pace out her reply to not seem too keen. Yes i know people are busy but her behavior is not congruent to how we talked before. An interested girl would have replied the next day at the latest?
You met her on tinder. She is probably getting tons of attention from thirsty no game guys who are probably blowing up her phone hoping for a sliver of her attention. Your answer is quite simple.

Chicks will always make time for the things that matter to them.

Waiting 3 days to reply tells you everything you want to know. How much do you think you matter when she waits 3 days to reply?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dude if you didnt hit it then it doesnt matter you two have nothing

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably expected you to escalate on the day rather than stroll around the mall until she got "tired" (bored). So if her interest level has dropped you have to accept responsibility. Do you still have a chance to raise it? You can only find out by straight up asking her out and if she agrees making a move that time - no more chit chatting on Whatsapp in the meantime. She can chit chat with her (girl)friends, you don't want to become one of them. If you do ask her out and it's not a yes to your date suggestion then move on.

There's not much point mulling over her delay and if she is attention seeking. You are the man, you have to know what you want and pursue it unambiguously. You do that by asking her out and making a move. She can accept or reject those steps. As for not replying so as not to "give her the satisfaction", that's really only protecting your ego and guaranteed to get you nowhere with her. If you are still interested then ask her out, if you are not then don't.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not acting like a girl who wants to have sex with you.

It doesn't sound like you escalated enough during the date. Plus I'm not a big "meet for coffee" guy only because you don't get as much of an opportunity to escalate and establish kino in a coffee shop. Alcohol in a bar makes you relaxed in a sexually charged environment. Coffee at Starbucks makes you jittery and anxious in a non-sexually charged environment.

You've got to allow for an opportunity to kiss her DURING the date instead of after when you're walking her to her car. Only a handful of guys have the balls to kiss a girl while sitting at the bar within an hour of meeting her. It excites her because it's unpredictable, and shows you take what you want.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's interested in attention and validation. Not in sex. Ditch this bytch and move on. You can do better.

Case closed.