Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is she an kidnapped attention wh0re ?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanna see if we can break it down and see what can be read from this field report on yahoo about a woman that ran away on her wedding day and started a nation wide search

she even rang up and said she had been kidnapped

**WARNING TO AFC AND CAPTAIN SAVE A H0E TYPES**
This could damage how perfect you think all women are

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050430/ap_on_re_us/missing_bride

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a man had done that would the police have charged him ?

how much police resources wasted on her

"Jennifer had some issues the family was not aware of. We're looking forward to loving her and talking to her about these issues," he said.

LMAO i love that part

Lost In Translation

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
There was also a girl in Madison Wisconsin that pulled something similar to this last year. She concocted some bullshyt story about how she was abducted, and sedated with cold medicine????

After the city and police spent almost $100,000 looking for the bytch, she admitted it was a hoax to get attention from her estranged boyfriend.

My problem is with the people who want to coddle these ****ing bytches. They cause their family, community, and authorities so much grief..then get their azz kissed for being a psycho.

I agree with the previous poster, if a guy did this..he'd be chastised and hated beyond belief......

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuperGigaloDJ is right :woo:

SORRY MODS MY BAD

yeah this thread is already on the move

can a MOD please merge the 2 or pop a cap in my thread

thankyou :D

Lost In Translation

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should at least make her pay (either through money, or indentured service) all the money she made the police spent. And well, the cops get their funding from your tax money...

Reaction score
From what I'm hearing, she did NOT say she was kidnapped - she merely did not show up to the wedding and the family was concerned!!

Women love drama and want UNDESERVED and UNWARRANTED attention - I don't think this makes them a hor though!! Although it is hors who do shyt like this!!!

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I think this thread should stay in the Discussion Forum. This story thrusts into the very heart of how women behave and an understanding of this process will add to an astute DJ's method of seduction.

Based on what I heard from CNN and the news article Lost in Translation cited (although I do not know of her mental background or history), I see a woman that had last minute emotional anxiety and pressure before her wedding. She simply wanted time alone and to get away from it all. Her solution to all this was to make up the abduction story.

This is where her reasoning and logic go out the door. Did she really think that she would get away with her abduction story and that everything would go back to normal once the authorities found out? I say she acted on her emotions/feelings at the time rather than a more logical thought process.

This is key though. Hopefully, the more knowledgable readers here are familiar with backwards justification with women. Backwards justification is simply the process where women act on emotion/feelings first, and afterwards, they make up some "logic" to justify their initial actions. This is actually a partial contributor to what we call "chick logic." Actually, you may even see some men do backwards justification as all human beings are influenced by their feelings/emotions but unfortunately, women are generally more controlled by their feelings/emotions than men.

Having said this, I didn't really see anything overwhelmingly conclusive that indicated she did this purely for attention, as the article stated "Wilbanks cut her hair so no one would recognize her, but gave no indication that she had watched news reports of the search or realized the magnitude of the situation, Elwell said." (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050430/ap_on_re_us/missing_bride )

Maximus_Decimus