"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is Sharon Stone just a post-wall harridan that is mad at the way old chicks like her now are cast aside for young chicks like her in the past?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
“You don’t even realise how much [looks] matter until they start to go. It’s a big, fat stupid lie if anyone says that they don’t.
"I’m done letting other people tell me how my face and body are, for one thing: ‘This part is not OK’ – and those big cellulite close-ups. All women’s bodies have those kinds of things.

“You don’t have to stay a beautiful girl forever, and we really have to start dealing with the fact that it’s cool to be a grown-up and intelligent woman.”
“I started to understand that I was going to go for being more like a European woman who got more beautiful with age and who could understand that women are more beautiful than girls because they know something.”
my opinion of the part in bold: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Sharon Stone looked smoking hot in Total Recall..... she didn't really look hot in another other movie after that.

In fact, in Casino, she starts off looking kinda decent at the beginning of the film.... but as the film progresses she looks progressively more unattractive due to her tacky outfits and unflattering hairstyles..... but that's actually because it's part of the movie plot that she's getting progressively more worn out from drug abuse and a rocky marriage...

...it's a d@mn shame because she was a major looker in her haydays...... if I saw her on the street now, well, I wouldn't look twice......


...she's still an amazing actress though.....
 
Last edited:
Top