Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Sex Too Easily Available Now?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just thinking here.

I think s3x nowadays is too easily available.

Also i think its not boring me. but i think im looking for something more.
IS THAT NORMAL to think that way?
Is it normal that you want to get more than just sex from women?
or is that just a phase?

im not sure..

Background: I am on the verge of getting into an LTR with a very good girl.
homely etc. good character etc.
Im thinking if i SHOULD get into an LTR or not as well.

If you wanna read on::

The Easy Sex Part
I will use me and my friends as an example..

I went out 3 weekends in a row, and all 3 weekends ive got numbers, fcloses or kcloses

eg, this friday, i went out after work, wasnt even dressed for it.
we hit a RnB spot.
started dancing after a couple of redbull vodkas.
and this 8.5 walks up
"Do you have a smoke?"
me:No i dont smoke, you cant smoke in here anyway
oh ok, well i just wanted to come talk to you.
me: oh..ok...hey, i saw you dancing..nice moves.
fluff...go outside hook up, cab back to my place.

My friend. handsome guy but not too funny.
standing at the bar. goes to a girl next to him dressed like a nurse for a hens night.
he:"hey, can you take my pulse? i think these shots are killin me"
she: laughs
20 mins later, he's got his hands up her dress outside.
he took her home and took pics of the banging.

I just find that if you've picked up a chic once at the bar or a party its so easy to pick up another, and another and another.

does it get boring for you DJs? do you look for more? challenge?

PLS NOTE: this is not a self gratifying post im just looking for reasons why i feel this way or if its even normal...

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex was that easily available, then this site wouldn't exist. ;)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
If sex was that easily available, then this site wouldn't exist. ;)
Sex is available all the time to those who know how to obtain it.

Do you really want a challenge in a woman?

I enjoy challenges in work and life, not in my women. Once in awhile it's refreshing when she challenges me, but I don't call playing games challenging a man.

Don't get me wrong, you can't turn a h0e into a housewife, but you also can't be chasing some chick around the block all the time.

There's two sides to every sword.

Last edited:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point of posting this? As if anonymous ppl on an internet forum can tell you what is right for you. Sounds like a bit of a brag post to me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I completely agree with you. Sex is way to easy to get. The only reason I haven't gotten any in 4 years was because I kept turning down all the women that were throwing themselves on me. I don't want their cooties.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post

Bragging or not - its a good attitude. Soon i will be able to agree with you that getting ass is easy and is not a big deal.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz,

Sex is easy to get. You are right. Its not boring me, but it does bother me that I can kiss or fvck girls on the night that I meet them and then they never call me afterwards. I would really like some affection sometime as well, but I don't know that it is available at bars and clubs. Its not going to stop me from hooking up, I just feel that at this point in my life I should have something more.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156505
Kinda what you are talking about. I wish I could say that it's that easy for me, but I have to work a bit harder to get azz. Although, I still want more out of it than just sex, but I also don't want a gf. Kinda weird. BTW, where are you from? I think you said Australia. And are these girls you bang good looking? Just curious.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guessed some of you would think its a brag post.
its not what its intended to be.

what im trying to say is what some of the others have posted here, that i think i kind of like the chase and the challenge.

heres the background on this and WHY i think so.maybe ya'll can give me some pointers on how to fix it and if its normal.

im new to this city,
and since i been here, ive met some AMAZING women.
at first its awesome, we meet, i play the game right she plays woman.
push pull, then the date.
The date:
it goes great, always making em laugh my interest is high, her interest is high.

Post Date:
ends well, 98% of the time we hook up and i get to 2nd base atleast if not all the way.

then it gets boring to me.
i lose interest, she wants more of it.
calls lots, emails at work, texts etc.

i still dont call back as much

then the angry whining starts,
"why didnt you call me?"
"so was i just a one nighter to you?"
"you're an Ahole!"

i think until i tap it im so into them, but then once its done, i dont find the NEED or the URGE to chase that particular one.

im not saying i hate s3x or i want less of it.
ive just had this feeling because on sunday morning, i woke up with a chic and we went out for breakfast.
turns out this other chic from last sat night was also at the same spot.
she made a big scene about how i wasnt returning her calls after the night at her place.
and the girl (1) i woke up with, felt she too would follow the same route and called me out on it straight after.
...and i told her straight up "yeh i like the starter more than the dessert..what can i do about it!"
so she got up and walked away..

i was also thinking about a couple of my friends who not only score once a night, they go back from the girls place to the club and pick up an hour later AGAIN..

these are the things that got me thinking

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156505
BTW, where are you from? I think you said Australia. And are these girls you bang good looking? Just curious.
From Miami, lived in LA then moved to Sydney for work.

The girls here are HOTTTTT!!!!
the ones i take home, no bragging minimum 8.

sydney has many many gorgeous women, more gorgeous women than not so gorgeous. the clubs here are the opposite to the states. the girls are very outgoing here and they'll come up and hit on you if they like what they see.

ultimately yes they are ALL looking for relationships and guys that they can lock down and s*ck the life out of, but they are HOTT while they do it.

i go to a club called IVY, its the premier lounge and one of the best clubs in the world. unless you are absolutely banging hot they dont even let you in.

sunday afternoons here they have pool clubs, as in swimming pools where you are only allowed in if you come in with least 2 to 3 girls who are hott. and only bikinis for women and board shorts for guys.

i love sundays here!

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
i guessed some of you would think its a brag post.
its not what its intended to be.

what im trying to say is what some of the others have posted here, that i think i kind of like the chase and the challenge.

heres the background on this and WHY i think so.maybe ya'll can give me some pointers on how to fix it and if its normal.

im new to this city,
and since i been here, ive met some AMAZING women.
at first its awesome, we meet, i play the game right she plays woman.
push pull, then the date.
The date:
it goes great, always making em laugh my interest is high, her interest is high.

Post Date:
ends well, 98% of the time we hook up and i get to 2nd base atleast if not all the way.

then it gets boring to me.
i lose interest, she wants more of it.
calls lots, emails at work, texts etc.

i still dont call back as much

then the angry whining starts,
"why didnt you call me?"
"so was i just a one nighter to you?"
"you're an Ahole!"

i think until i tap it im so into them, but then once its done, i dont find the NEED or the URGE to chase that particular one.

im not saying i hate s3x or i want less of it.
ive just had this feeling because on sunday morning, i woke up with a chic and we went out for breakfast.
turns out this other chic from last sat night was also at the same spot.
she made a big scene about how i wasnt returning her calls after the night at her place.
and the girl (1) i woke up with, felt she too would follow the same route and called me out on it straight after.
...and i told her straight up "yeh i like the starter more than the dessert..what can i do about it!"
so she got up and walked away..

i was also thinking about a couple of my friends who not only score once a night, they go back from the girls place to the club and pick up an hour later AGAIN..

these are the things that got me thinking
eh, that's what sexual revolution does to us. We are just victims ;)

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how you like Australia compared to the States? The girls there are hotter than Miami??? Did you get that much azz here in the States too?? So those Aussies are just as easy as US girls?? Interesting.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Sex is available all the time to those who know how to obtain it.

Do you really want a challenge in a woman?

I enjoy challenges in work and life, not in my women. Once in awhile it's refreshing when she challenges me, but I don't call playing games challenging a man.

Don't get me wrong, you can't turn a h0e into a housewife, but you also can't be chasing some chick around the block all the time.

There's two sides to every sword.
And if enough people knew how to obtain it, then this site wouldn't exist. ;)

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely easy from women i dont want to have sex with, i've turned down a lot of them, not so easy from the ones i want, but i'll get there!

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Sex was always easily available

A Good relationship is the challenge to find

Moose_God_II

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's like buying weed for the first time... If you don't know how to ask, it's gonna be hard to do and people will be kinda suspicious that you're up to something.

On the other hand, if you know what you're doing and act like it's no big deal, you can start getting picky and haggling over quality and prices. :D

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
Sex was always easily available

A Good relationship is the challenge to find
That is why the site exists - to find a great relationship with good woman. And believe me they are few and far between.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it's easy if you lower your standards.

Don't.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
This cracks me up dude your not on the verge you already made up your mind you just wanna know what people here think about your decision on the ltr. Why do you need validation from people here you will never see them in your life, so why do you give a sh1t what they have to say. I also have trouble seeing why bragging is such a bad thing.