Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex mean she is into you?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my past experience, every girl that i got laid will

initiate a call first after we separate in the morning or maybe the next day.

Every girl will be more than happy if I ask her out for a date.

But, this girl is different.

We got laid in the last friday night and she didn't call me until the past

Sunday afternoon that the following situation happen.

She called me, I picked up the phone and say hello, after a moment

she has just realized that she called the wrong number and immediately hung up.

After that about an hour ago, she then called me again to say sorry that

she hung up w/o saying goodbye.

The issue is this girl is playing hard to get even though we already had sex. She is not that much into me like those my past girls that became attached to me after we had sex.

So, what should I do to make her into me? This chick said she is selective

about her partner and would rather be alone than having a bad partner.

But, im trying to create the situation that I am the one who are

selective and are decision maker, not her. What should I do?

PS. I already got some girls to divide my attention. I won't be so much sad if I can't get her but would like kind of losing some delicious recipe.

She is almost perfect to match my standard.

But I try not to infatuate in her.

Last edited:

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
You know I kind of miss Falcon25!! Im gonna echo him!

She's got other options

Sorry keemojo I needed to vent some nostalgia LOL; I don't neccessarily agree with that mantra it's just something to consider (and something Falcon would like, always freaking say)

Anyway take what I say with a grain of salt but, "She is almost perfect to match my standard," isn't a good thing to tell yourself--it definately ain't healthy for your game. Girls have these built in radars see, and they pick up on vibes like this perfectly, it probably shows when you're out with her and hence, she can sense it and doesn't feel the need to be available.

Try and realize at this point, she's just another girl whose down to F

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
You know I kind of miss Falcon25!! Im gonna echo him!

She's got other options

Sorry keemojo I needed to vent some nostalgia LOL; I don't neccessarily agree with that mantra it's just something to consider (and something Falcon would like, always freaking say)

Anyway take what I say with a grain of salt but, "She is almost perfect to match my standard," isn't a good thing to tell yourself--it definately ain't healthy for your game. Girls have these built in radars see, and they pick up on vibes like this perfectly, it probably shows when you're out with her and hence, she can sense it and doesn't feel the need to be available.

Try and realize at this point, she's just another girl whose down to F
I already fu!ck her but want it more.

Im thinking about having a date with her in the mid of this week.

How should I offer it?

Im thinking about saying like "we should have a dinner this week.

Which one do you prefer Wed or Thu? (I don't give her a choice to say no)"

What do you think about this?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you've got it all wrong. You should take a sock, and sow two buttons on it, so they look like eyes, and call it "Charlie", and introduce "Charlie" to your girl. Then you can say that "Charlie" told you to ask her if she would like to go out for dinner. And make a high-pitch voice to represent "Charlie" when the sock is talking and say he'll also be coming along with you on the date.
If she says no, then say that she's hurting "Charlie's" feelings and make a high-pitched cry.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
No, you've got it all wrong. You should take a sock, and sow two buttons on it, so they look like eyes, and call it "Charlie", and introduce "Charlie" to your girl. Then you can say that "Charlie" told you to ask her if she would like to go out for dinner. And make a high-pitch voice to represent "Charlie" when the sock is talking and say he'll also be coming along with you on the date.
If she says no, then say that she's hurting "Charlie's" feelings and make a high-pitched cry.
You have a very good imagination man!

But I wonder if this method does work in the real world.

Have you ever used with any girls?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she may be the type of girl that just wanted a one night stand. it sounds to me like it felt awkward to her when she called you and hung up. the best thing you might be able to get out of this is an f-buddy, but it doesnt look good for you. she obviously doesnt want to date you so just give her a booty call late one night and see what happens. i dont think you have much to lose at this point.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
ummmm...that's not what you use socks for. :D

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
she may be the type of girl that just wanted a one night stand. it sounds to me like it felt awkward to her when she called you and hung up. the best thing you might be able to get out of this is an f-buddy, but it doesnt look good for you. she obviously doesnt want to date you so just give her a booty call late one night and see what happens. i dont think you have much to lose at this point.
Why did u think it is awkward to her when she call me?

I never give anyone a booty call, but I used to ask girl to go out and

date with me and finally end up on her bed. Is that a booty call?

She said to me that she was not that kind of one-night-stand girl.

Can I believe her?

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try again if u can what u did n don't let her phase u.. if ur persistent it can happen again..