Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is pink in?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
As you all know I live in NYC. I'm seeing more men everyday wearing pink. Pink shirts, pink timberland boots and pink Du rags. Now you'll never catch me wearing pink anything but I see these guys around girls. Hardcore thug lookin mo fo's be wearin tha pink. Does it mean they pimpin or somethin? Do yall see guys wearin pink in your areas?

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some times i wear polo pink shirts and i tell the girls that today i'm on my sensitive side i dont see nothin wrong with pink out fit.

Anything else :D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think pink is out, it was in two years ago in sweden. Maybe it is coming around again? Now light blue, light green, jeans that look weared, red and some other stuff seems in.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
As you all know I live in NYC. I'm seeing more men everyday wearing pink. Pink shirts, pink timberland boots and pink Du rags. Now you'll never catch me wearing pink anything but I see these guys around girls. Hardcore thug lookin mo fo's be wearin tha pink. Does it mean they pimpin or somethin? Do yall see guys wearin pink in your areas?
Camron doesnt wear pink anymore cause too many dudes wear it, like the ones you are talking about...

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET

Doro Ajani

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very good male friend of mine who can rock a pink outfit, even as he conveyed his masculinity...so, I guess it depends on who the person is.....

If it's congruent with your personality, then the pink might actually attract women.....

Doro Ajani

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it was fashionable starting Spring ,specifically created by Polo I believe.

Reaction score
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Fawk no! Even in the land of fruits and nuts...Cali...men are not wearin pink.

Hell nawww nucca.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if pink wasn't ideologically tied to homos or chicks, it would still be pretty flamboyant to wear pink if you're a man. Homos like to stand out in their fashion and pink is one of those colors that stands out.

No self respecting straight man would wear pink, or magenta, or some **** like that.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude what the fvck if ur a real man not matter what color u were u still a man cause u know it those who doubt about their sex are the ones that would think is gay to do one thing or the other

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
dude what the fvck if ur a real man not matter what color u were u still a man cause u know it those who doubt about their sex are the ones that would think is gay to do one thing or the other
Sorry kid, I've heard that one before. Even one of my sons said this way back when he was in high school. He was the homecoming king and football and track star of his school and he tried to wear pink and said he was comfortable with his sexuality and it didn't bother him.

Now he is 25 or so and he said he would never do it again. Now that he has been out into the real world.

There is a such thing as color therapy. Pink is a feminine color and when women wear it they have found that men will give into their wishes much more than any other color.

They put pink on the wall sof a prison and the inmates ripped it down. Pink is not a turn on to masculinity.

It does effect the nerves in the eyes and causes certain reactions in men. So if your a bi-curious dude wear pink and you will attract the attention of MEN. Maybe they will give you anything that you want too.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure as hell would not wear a full-out PINK shirt. I swear, on this very board there was a post a while back about America's feminization of men and EVERY reply was like "oh yea, I agree" and everyone was acting all manly..... now on the same board everyones down with wearing pink just because some guy with a queer eye said it was in??? WTF is up with that??? If anything, if your just out on the street (or anywhere thats not a club) you might just pick up more men than women...

If you honestly think pink is a nice color, hey more power to you... wear all pink if you want. But I get the feeling that if it wasn't "in" a lot of you wouldn't even consider wearing it and that's the problem. Nothing wrong with dressing nice and staying up to date but c'mon, you gotta draw the line somewhere.
IMO the best thing to do is stay fashionable but still keep your style, For example I think pink is a damn ugly color and I don't care how many little 120lb Abercrombie guys are walking around with tight pink polos I will NOT wear one b/c it was never my style to begin with. On the other hand I love navy blue shirts and if some navy blue trend started I would probably buy every single shirt, b/c I really do like it.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a neon pink t-shirt from when I was a Powderpuff Football cheerleader senior year. Imagine my ass dancing around with that shirt and a f*ckin skirt with 15 of my friends infront of a crowd while the Junior and Senior girls played football and you have an idea of how that night went. It was pretty hilarious I'd say.

I rock it every now and then, but it's the only piece of pink I own.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any girl is going to be more attracted to you just because you might be wearing a pink shirt but I do know some girls won't be attracted to you if you do wear one. Just avoid the pink shirts and you won't have any problems.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In lousianna they dye all of their state inmates underwear pink in all of the state prisons to keep other prisoners away from the underwearand to keep other inmates from stealing them.

Beats me why they think that will work.

Knowing what I know about prisons that should logically have the opposite effect.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Sorry kid, I've heard that one before. Even one of my sons said this way back when he was in high school. He was the homecoming king and football and track star of his school and he tried to wear pink and said he was comfortable with his sexuality and it didn't bother him.

Now he is 25 or so and he said he would never do it again. Now that he has been out into the real world.

There is a such thing as color therapy. Pink is a feminine color and when women wear it they have found that men will give into their wishes much more than any other color.

They put pink on the wall sof a prison and the inmates ripped it down. Pink is not a turn on to masculinity.

It does effect the nerves in the eyes and causes certain reactions in men. So if your a bi-curious dude wear pink and you will attract the attention of MEN. Maybe they will give you anything that you want too.
you guys are so fvucking close minded here in miami when i used to go to highschool a bunch of guys wear pink and the girls liked it i have ****ed a bunch of girls and i have 2 polo pink shirts and i wear them when ever i feel like it theres is nothing wrong with it dude.
That dosent mean cause i wear pink polo shirts that i'm not a real man give me a fuvcking brake and be comfortable with your sexuality please

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed the pink trend around here, and its just laughable. One of my friends noticed this too and told me none of her friends thought it was attractive at all.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
you guys are so fvucking close minded here in miami when i used to go to highschool a bunch of guys wear pink and the girls liked it i have ****ed a bunch of girls and i have 2 polo pink shirts and i wear them when ever i feel like it theres is nothing wrong with it dude.
That dosent mean cause i wear pink polo shirts that i'm not a real man give me a fuvcking brake and be comfortable with your sexuality please
Slow down, chief. You should respect his opinion just like he respected yours. He disagreed without having to claim how many girls he's had sex with and not get uppity about it either. No one is hassling you, most here just think it's a bit gay. I have no idea why you think we need to " give you a fvcking break", the more you talk about it, the more you sound like an insecure guy trying to follow fashion trends to get girls. Care less and you'll probably get more.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Pink makes you look like a frat-obsessed try-hard....so if that suits you, go for it.
Yeah... sexuality aside... pink is a recently large trend for college frat guys, especially southern college frat guys. The trend happened so quickly that everyone rushed to get a pink polo in their arsenal...

They do have high-quality chicks, but I'm sure they'd have them without the pink anyway. Now I'm not always against being trendy, but this trend is totally in your face, I want to commend the marketer at Ralph Lauren that headed this one up.

~Zappa