Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is online a cool place to meet chickes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I live in a small college town. I have tried dating females here and there. But it seems to me that many of the females like to play games. One day they are interested in me and the other day they aren't. Then when I lose interest... They call me out of the blue to see how I'm doing.... Then I show interest and they lose interest. I'm just tired of these little mind games. This needs to be stopped.

Well, I was thinking about meeting women online instead. I've heard of match.com. I've heard that it is an excellent service to meet different types of women. Plus, the women are more mature there because they know exactly what they want. Is looking for a woman online cool or is this anti-don juan behavior.

Please let me know.

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
well try and going to a buffet..they always have pretty chicks there...:crackup:

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is online a cool place to meet chicks?"

Well, "cool" is subjective, so , if it works for you , then F what anybody else says basically. But, is online a GOOD place to meet chicks?? The short answer, IMHO at least, is no. Much better off meeting somehow offline, in the real world. It's been my experience that relationships started online (with ONE exception that I personally know of) just don't end up going much of anywhere at all. It is possible to get laid though, through using online, but it's rare; has to be the right broad at the right time kind of thing. And FORGET ANY kind of website that advertises itself as an "adults personals". 99% of women who are above a 4 on the HB scale will NEVER post an online advertisement looking for sex , in reality. Those are all spam artists and just plain BS.

~Dino~

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Dino. It's good to place an ad just to have more lures in the water & more dates to help prevent one-itis from setting in, but I wouldn't rely on it exclusively. It should be in addition to your real-world social activities, not instead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.